Pages:
Author

Topic: What´s a skill you've learned through the internet? - page 7. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I dont know where to begin, i've learned so much through the internet.  I guess most recently, I learned how to install a chimney pipe.  Built a small work garage, needed some heat, was able to build and install all by myself by studying it.  Feels very toasty in there now!!!    Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I gained lots of knowledge from internet that gives me benefits in my proffession feild
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Spanish. It took me like two years but at the beginning, I learned Spanish solely through the internet. After I was comfortable I went to Valencia to study some more.
Activity: 149
I have learnt how to make money without having to stay face to face with humans.
Activity: 4
I've learned countless stuffs on the Internet. Both good and bad. Anyway, the good aspect is beyond measure, ranging from advertising a service or product to selling of a product. I can't mention all here. Anyway, i'm still learning more.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
Seo, marketing, music production and lot more. Those tree are main focus now.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Honestly I would say I havent got any skill through internet, maybe a bit of technic analysis.
Activity: 34
Making mobile application, website.
I learned how to shitpost on social media and forums. This might be more of a handicap than a skill; I haven't decided yet.
Activity: 29
On the Internet, I learned the skill of trolling. But I really want to learn something else, such as wood carving.
Activity: 29
How to read fast and market products
Activity: 119
definitely increased my typing skills.  also helped me learn about crypto
Activity: 230
I've learn the internet surfing skills....
Activity: 97
I learned how to make money online but sad to say some are not interested when i introduce this way of making money online so i'll just sit back and relax
Most useful thing? I'd say changing a car tire.
Most wicked one? How to open a wine bottle with a shoe.
Uao
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 58
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

Phew. I though you were asking for a skill that I've learned offline. That would've been tough to answer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I learn a lot on the internet such as coding programming c ++, learning to play music and learning photo editing using photoshop and corel
Activity: 14
I have learned many things from the internet
Activity: 88
wow, just about everything new I've tried doing recently...  fixed a leaky kitchen sink after internet research and recently built a tool shed too. the interent is extremely useful!
Activity: 14
Photoshop, 3Dmax, Video and Audio editing. These are what internet gave me.
Pages:
Jump to: