Pages:
Author

Topic: What´s a skill you've learned through the internet? - page 8. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Most recently - how to play a ukulele:) it was fun
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I have learnt a lot of skills just via watching YouTube
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
I learned how to cook well just by watching cooking tutorials in Youtube.
Activity: 40
I learned all my programming skill from the internet, and still do. Youtube channels, forums, blog posts, and online courses, free or paid.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
I kind of learned how to start a mini farm....  learned how to build a chicken coop, fill it with chickens, and what to do with those chickens afterwards.  learned how to plant an orchard, how to care for the trees, etc.  learned how to plant rasp/blue/blackberry canes, how to harvest them, and all sorts of cool things to do with the harvest.  These are just a few things. Also learned how to build the engine on my john deere tractor.  that was pretty cool to do yourself.   Smiley
Activity: 34
almost everything in job
coding, design, cooking, film editing ...  Grin
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
actually social media is the first thing that i learned from internet, and then know about bitcoin and the site get bitcoin freely (faucet), after that try to look for giveaway and bounty and trade the altcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

Yes I motivated everyday by seeing YouTube video.And I also learn from internet that how can I talk to other people and my Mannar also.online has so many things that we can learn.
Activity: 32
oh man, where to start...  i've learned so much from the internet I don't even know where to begin.  i've learned how to type, program, buy/sell things over the internet, how to invest, how to play piano, how to make a cool smoke bomb out of a tennis ball to impress your kid, and the list goes on forever!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
The most useful skill I have learned online is how to recognize and deal with trolls and liars.

It's really helped my in real life - a form of verbal judo.  Smiley
Activity: 32
Learned how to create constructive contents Cheesy
Activity: 24
grammer  and spelling  (hehe)
Activity: 16
Thanks to internet ive learned a lot of things,even the things you dont have to know you will learn from the internet.
currently i am working on a bike shop and make use my knowledge of bicycle trouble shooting and repair. which i learned from the internet.
brand new
Activity: 0
Personally, I learned blogging. I have even started my own blog. Please have a look: https://www.techwhoop.com/
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
The earliest one I can recall: I learned to tie a tie the night before my first on site job interview. There were no Youtube back then, so I found a few pages through Yahoo search and followed the instructions and pictures.
Activity: 357
Me? I learned many things and too much on internet. I learn some logics and i learn how to communicate better on other people and i learn how to use internet to earn and make a money like selling things on internet and make money by playing games and one of the best thing i learn on internet is having more skills on repairing computer/cellphone and any kinds gadgets and now i learn how to use bitcoin to change my life for my future
Activity: 23
I develop marketing skills through the internet since I sell crafts online and I attended webinars to learn more about business management. Also I learned more about Bitcoins and its benefits.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
well I learned making games using vb.net I know vb.net is not gaming program but I enjoy making games and I learned to type fast my WPM is 60 and I'm trying to reach maybe 80-90.
Activity: 134
Merit: 147
I think i've learnt a lot more than I realize from the internet. anything you want to learn is on the internet even if this sort of information normally requires going to university its on  the internet.

of course you cant become a doctor by reading on the internet. but you can get the knowledge to become a doctor and then pursue a degree.
Activity: 33
Playing guitar.
Pages:
Jump to: