Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats wrong with Coinmarketcap? - page 3. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
because ICO when launched will have clear coins and websites, of course investors will see their website to analyze and read ICO's white paper and roadmap before investing. And actually there is nothing wrong with coinmarketcap, it's just a lot of new coins are released and I think maybe they have a team that is not solid and inexperienced and does not have a good business partner to support ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
Insiders at CoinMarketCap.com know that some coins will grow, they buy them to top the list of coins and sentiments in the public market. Such actions can be seen again and again, analyzing the movements of coins in their transfer.
Activity: 784
June 18, 2018, 03:33:24 PM
coinmarketcap up to now always give good information and even very useful. about what you're talking about such a website then it is not to become an important benchmark for crypto. so don't over think about having a website and whether or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 03:15:03 PM
There are sometimes wrong about coinmarketcap that have been noticed by others, I think it is due to some technical problems that should be solve by the management in order to prevent the serious big problem may arrived from it.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
Why do you think that something is wrong? Last year there was a very big climb. Now the reverse situation. This normal behavior of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 08:41:23 PM
all this time and set me to enroll in coinmarketcap is very difficult and they are very selective to register coins, because only coins that look serious with the project, but also sometimes can enter bad coins that after registered in coinmarketcap they do a scam in the project
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 03:36:53 AM
We know that lack more commitment of the site and we know of the information breakdown through some currencies, but we can not complain about full belly and solid investor is based on the charts and do not care much for fundamentalist information, unless the moment forces the search for information.
Activity: 107
June 09, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
it's bit confusing, before taking any initiative or investing money we should gather knowledge as much as we can, if we see any suspaciosue things about any currency we shoud be aware, and learn more about it.
Activity: 99
June 07, 2018, 02:09:36 AM
It is a nice info portal, but you should always remember:
1) if coin is listed on different exchanges it doesn't guarantee that they are the same coins, on the same blockchain
2) some exchanges draw the volume without any real trades, so they can manipulate the colume and price in wide range
3) using 3-rd cyrrencies in price forming (PLN, KRW,...) causes high inaccuracy
Activity: 149
June 07, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
I checked it out, there are a lot of coins that don't even have a website,

is anyone here that is part of that websites managment?

Why is their website so badly managed, and how can a new coin get listed? is this website dead?

regards
This is a good site. It lists the most valuable coins. As for what you said without web pages, it should be because the time is too long. Some projects have failed and their web pages have not been maintained. But this does not explain anything. Because the top 100 are very stable.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

Why is their website so badly managed, and how can a new coin get listed? is this website dead?

regards

They're focused on coins that are legit and brings something valuable to the crypto world. If there are no website that's simply due to the fact that crypto doesn't have a website yet. There are other alternatives like coingecko and many others that you can checkout if coinmarket doesn't fit your need. I don't find them perfect either but they're closest thing to perfect. There are too many coins and it could be difficult to manage. after all they're providing their service for free for the most part.
Activity: 110
June 07, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
You should have named the coins that doesn't have a site you found on the coinmarketcap. I find it difficult to believe a coin or token  doesn't have a website and it founds it  way to coinmarketcap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:49:06 AM
Why do you think that something is wrong? Last year there was a very big climb. Now the reverse situation. This normal behavior of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 406
June 05, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
all this allotment and arranged me to acquaint in coinmarketcap is further formidable and they are further discriminating to trundle coins
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 08:06:37 AM
all this time and set me to enroll in coinmarketcap is very difficult and they are very selective to register coins, because only coins that look serious with the project, but also sometimes can enter bad coins that after registered in coinmarketcap they do a scam in the project
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
Coinmarketcap evaluates the coins then add them. It's not always mandatory to have website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 31, 2018, 03:27:32 PM
As long as I used coinmarketcap to check on coins trade volume and price, there is nothing wrong with it, I think the site help me a lot when i need to check if the coins is already listed in the market or not.

It's a wrong place to check listing, as they usually have coins with adequate trading volumes, but don't care about exchanges these trades are made on. It's better to ask about listing in a coin's telegram chat or in its ANN thread, as it may have exchanges, but not sufficient volumes, so CMC would just ignore it.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
regards

I like Coinmarketcap exactly for its decent information that I can find there. There is no coins that are not verified enough. So I don’t lose my time on working with low-graded assets. It save my time.
Activity: 546
May 23, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
As long as I used coinmarketcap to check on coins trade volume and price, there is nothing wrong with it, I think the site help me a lot when i need to check if the coins is already listed in the market or not.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 23, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

regards
I did not quite understand your question. As far as I know, Coinmarketcap adds only those coins whose trading volumes exceed $ 50,000 per day and doesn't evaluate other criteria for coins.

Yes, coinmarketcap focuses on the value of the coin and not on what forms of communication it has. Apparently, a website is not the most important aspect
As far as I know, coins that listed on Coinsmarketcap are potentially legit and passed them a platform and I think a website is included on that. When it is listed they focusing on the price value and volume. So, no need to worry if there's not shown website in Coinsmarketcap as a referral whether it is a good project.

I do not think there is anything wrong with Coinmarketcap what might be a lot of people who say if Coinmarketcap wrong because sometimes it is all green and so sometimes also flushed all then I am sure all this because the market price is still up and down but I am sure will be stable again
Pages:
Jump to: