Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats wrong with Coinmarketcap? - page 5. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
As far I know the coin market focus not on what form of communication system it has but on the value of coins. Coinmarketcap only add them whose trading volume exceeds 50k usd per day. Apparently, website isn’t a  vital thing.
Activity: 294
May 08, 2018, 06:08:05 PM
I believe that you have got your answer. However, coinmarketcap focuses on the transaction of coins and meeting the requirement it allow them to be listed in their site. So website is not a major issue in this regard.
Activity: 686
May 08, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
I noticed it also. I don't think it's the work of coinmarketcap. However, investing in new coins would be great risk. i would suggest you to go for the popular ones.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 12:55:51 PM
There might be many coins. But values differs tremendously. It will take some value for any coin to be recognized. And the Coinsmarketcap only enlist those who has greater value.
Activity: 266
May 08, 2018, 02:21:00 AM
it's bit confusing, before taking any initiative or investing money we should gather knowledge as much as we can, if we see any suspaciosue things about any currency we shoud be aware, and learn more about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
May 06, 2018, 09:48:41 PM
You can get on coinmarket cap by getting your coin on to one of several popular exchanges and getting enough market activity to warrant a listing.  If you meet their requirements and they somehow don't list it then just contact them.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 09:43:13 PM
in my opinion there is nothing that I am with coinmarketcup because as I know the market is currently recovering and could be good for the future, let alone coinmarketcap adding coins only exceeds the existing trade
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 06, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
i just think coinmarketcap will keep the coin that have good trading volume, even if it doesn't have website right now,
it could be the old coin, when its born they still have website, but since their coin have its value or the project almost reach its end, i think even without website, the interest can't fade out

trading volume can easily be manipulated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
May 06, 2018, 07:27:17 PM
i just think coinmarketcap will keep the coin that have good trading volume, even if it doesn't have website right now,
it could be the old coin, when its born they still have website, but since their coin have its value or the project almost reach its end, i think even without website, the interest can't fade out
May 06, 2018, 07:16:49 PM
its a total piece of misleading crap

you can't list projects that can easily be faked in terms of cap and volume against long term real crypto projects

icos should not be listed next to pow coins

sold out in 1 min icos should not be listed at all or with huge warning.. same for huge premines

oh you can forget about that,

there are now more than 10 different coinindexes.

Plus POW coins = Waste of Ressources

central ICOS will grow in popularity

regards
May 06, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
Seems that they are not flexible anymore while they list new coins in there.

First, they were asking for $10k of daily volume, and then they asked for $100k minimum.. There are rumours that they want to set it over $500k at the moment.

in order to protect bitcoins dominance?

volume can be generated quite easily,

actually
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
May 06, 2018, 07:15:22 PM
I checked it out, there are a lot of coins that don't even have a website,

is anyone here that is part of that websites managment?

Why is their website so badly managed, and how can a new coin get listed? is this website dead?

regards

Coinmartketcap usually lists coins or tokens basing on a certain minimum daily trading volume. i think its up to the team of a certain project to add info such as website links and chat links
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

Why is their website so badly managed, and how can a new coin get listed? is this website dead?

regards
Coinmarketcap is responsbile on every coin that they will listing and pretty sure that every coins in the marketcap has their own website. with the demand of people they are getting traded on several exchanges.
You need to research more carefully brother.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
May 06, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
its a total piece of misleading crap

you can't list projects that can easily be faked in terms of cap and volume against long term real crypto projects

icos should not be listed next to pow coins

sold out in 1 min icos should not be listed at all or with huge warning.. same for huge premines
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 06, 2018, 07:12:46 PM
Seems that they are not flexible anymore while they list new coins in there.

First, they were asking for $10k of daily volume, and then they asked for $100k minimum.. There are rumours that they want to set it over $500k at the moment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
 Nothing is wrong with it,because theres will be no chances for these shitcoins to be listed in the coinmarketcap because these new projects doesnt have the minimum trading requirement so that these coins will be listed as soon as possible which means those coins at the coinmarketcap.com are the ones which has good trading volume.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 06, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

regards
What's wrong with you? I know if they get listed on coinmarketcap they paid their advertisement their and website are very important in every coins in the market. Do you have any source coming from you,i greatly appreciated for that if you willing to give that info.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
May 06, 2018, 06:59:17 PM
Coinmarketcap automatically add those coins which has the minimum trading volume,and which is why we shouldnt be worried about these listings as those projects which doesnt have support wont have any good chance with this website.I dont see any problem about this website because it is the most reliable way to track the coin's value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

regards

I had once business with coinmarketcap their supports is very slow. I work with their api and had some questions, after three months I've got answers)
Activity: 182
May 06, 2018, 06:54:24 PM
Nothing wrong with it,those coins that arent listed doesnt have the minimum trading volume,because coinmarketcap automatically lists all those qualified coins,and those coins which doesnt have the minimum wont be listed this is the most reliable website to track coins which is why we should be looking to this site more often.
Pages:
Jump to: