Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats wrong with Coinmarketcap? - page 7. (Read 1362 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 06, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
all this time and set me to enroll in coinmarketcap is very difficult and they are very selective to register coins, because only coins that look serious with the project, but also sometimes can enter bad coins that after registered in coinmarketcap they do a scam in the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Thats is not coinmarketcap problem, I think is the fault of the coins that has refused to add a website or update it. Coinmarket only list coins that has reached the minimum volume it required on an exchange . There are different entity from the coins listed there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
there is an alternative - coingecko
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 06, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
I checked it out, there are a lot of coins that don't even have a website,

is anyone here that is part of that websites managment?

regards
I did not quite understand your question. As far as I know, Coinmarketcap adds only those coins whose trading volumes exceed $ 50,000 per day and doesn't evaluate other criteria for coins.

Yes, coinmarketcap focuses on the value of the coin and not on what forms of communication it has. Apparently, a website is not the most important aspect
As far as I know, coins that listed on Coinsmarketcap are potentially legit and passed them a platform and I think a website is included on that. When it is listed they focusing on the price value and volume. So, no need to worry if there's not shown website in Coinsmarketcap as a referral whether it is a good project.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 11:52:42 AM

regards
I did not quite understand your question. As far as I know, Coinmarketcap adds only those coins whose trading volumes exceed $ 50,000 per day and doesn't evaluate other criteria for coins.

Yes, coinmarketcap focuses on the value of the coin and not on what forms of communication it has. Apparently, a website is not the most important aspect
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

regards
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 06, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Why is their website so badly managed, and how can a new coin get listed? is this website dead?

regards
Pages:
Jump to: