Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 106. (Read 135083 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 03, 2015, 02:54:28 PM
Thanks for the help harizen but my post was a joke to relaxing the situation. I know bitcoin since three years and I know what I am able to do to have those. I can suggest even you what to do. Only buy. Every other way is untrustable (except signature campaigns which give something and in which I participate with two account).  Shocked

Then maintain momentum to those trustable ways. Why you didn't create an account here early? Or should I say , do you have an account here before?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 03, 2015, 02:49:09 PM
Sorry to be out of your field of interest. At least at first glance. For me the biggest problem with bitcoin is that I don;t enough of them. I need more because I am in love with it. May you make me to have more bitcoin. I am ready to do every kind of work to have some. Naturally work that I can do. The problem is that i am not a developer. So I cannot help in the classic manner with this. But I can accept every propose. And I'm ready to contribute.  Wink

Sorry if I don't help with this my post.  Grin

Well in that case you can check the Services Section and see if some of those thread will help you. You can also check the Beginners and Help section of this forum too. As of now just browse freely in this forum and you may encounter some of useful threads here which will also add some knowledge and ideas about bitcoin to you. Those ideas and knowledge will help you construct a nice post that you will need when you participate signature campaign in the future.

Thanks for the help harizen but my post was a joke to relaxing the situation. I know bitcoin since three years and I know what I am able to do to have those. I can suggest even you what to do. Only buy. Every other way is untrustable (except signature campaigns which give something and in which I participate with two account).  Shocked
legendary
August 03, 2015, 02:38:04 PM
Sorry to be out of your field of interest. At least at first glance. For me the biggest problem with bitcoin is that I don;t enough of them. I need more because I am in love with it. May you make me to have more bitcoin. I am ready to do every kind of work to have some. Naturally work that I can do. The problem is that i am not a developer. So I cannot help in the classic manner with this. But I can accept every propose. And I'm ready to contribute.  Wink

Well in that case you can check the Services Section and see if some of those thread will help you. You can also check the Beginners and Help section of this forum too. As of now just browse freely in this forum and you may encounter some of useful threads here which will also add some knowledge and ideas about bitcoin to you. Those ideas and knowledge will help you construct a nice post that you will need when you participate signature campaign in the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 03, 2015, 02:30:58 PM

legendary
August 03, 2015, 02:29:12 PM
Users do not have protection! Even though I prefer btc over PayPal, I hate the fact that it is so easy to be scammed. Unfortunately it is essential to the anonymous aspect of btc so I respect that.

Well in every money related programs or systems , there is always a scam that's why to avoid this all must start to the user itself. There are lots of precautions. Just give time to research.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
August 03, 2015, 02:23:49 PM
Users do not have protection! Even though I prefer btc over PayPal, I hate the fact that it is so easy to be scammed. Unfortunately it is essential to the anonymous aspect of btc so I respect that.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 03, 2015, 02:16:51 PM
Trading for fiat in my country . And confirmation time. Blockchain syncing in new devices.

Which country do you live?
anyway i dont have big problem about confirmation time,if that happened to you the solution is fee
morocco !!
Here there is little bitcoin adoption .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 03, 2015, 12:30:45 PM
i think the biggest problem is that a lot of people still dont want to use it instead of the money we have now, i hope this will change in the future as people will realize that bitcoins are much better than fiat
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 03, 2015, 12:30:07 PM
Trading for fiat in my country . And confirmation time. Blockchain syncing in new devices.

Which country do you live?
anyway i dont have big problem about confirmation time,if that happened to you the solution is fee
Activity: 85
August 03, 2015, 12:17:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
August 03, 2015, 07:34:48 AM
My biggest problem is fluctuations and lack of places to actually spend it.

I think the biggest problem with Bitcoin is how difficult it is to keep it secure my bitcoin. even i use 2FA for secure my bitcoin but i'm still feel no safe

Do you do internet banking? If you can keep that money safe then you should be ok. I don't see how someone can get around 2-factor either.

I think fluctuation (you mean volatility i guess) will remain a problem for at least 10 to 20 years. The good side effect of this is there are potential millionaires in the making in each bubble we cross, if you take the right steps and end up holding after the bubble, with ideally more BTC than you started with each time.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
August 03, 2015, 07:19:27 AM
buying bitcoins take a lot of time and when i have bitcoins the opportunity is not there anymore

you can simply leave some money o exchange if you want to buy bitcoin as a good rate, and be prepared very well for it, i do not find a problem with this at all, you're also more protected with fiat than bitcoin in case the exchange will be robbed or soemthing
Activity: 98
August 03, 2015, 06:42:56 AM
My biggest problem is I cheated on investment sites, but that time I was an investment of 0.3 BTC  Undecided
Activity: 63
August 03, 2015, 06:31:38 AM
My biggest problem is fluctuations and lack of places to actually spend it.

I think the biggest problem with Bitcoin is how difficult it is to keep it secure my bitcoin. even i use 2FA for secure my bitcoin but i'm still feel no safe

Do you do internet banking? If you can keep that money safe then you should be ok. I don't see how someone can get around 2-factor either.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 03, 2015, 06:06:05 AM

Make a paper wallet with encryption thought bip38, wrap it around a material that will avoid the paper from getting deteriorated due air, humidity, even fire.. save it somewhere safe, create this wallet offline and print it offline... there you have it, unhackeable bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 03, 2015, 05:40:49 AM
Activity: 98
August 03, 2015, 12:22:56 AM
buying bitcoins take a lot of time and when i have bitcoins the opportunity is not there anymore
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2015, 12:14:01 AM
i think the hardest part is being newbie in this forum..
if i were sr.member/full member i think it's easy to earn bitcoin from sig campaign
Purchase a full/sr member, you probably got ROI around 1-2 months depends on the campaign.

i think the worry about if they are secure enough or not.
Security is still of concern, I have hopes that as the technology and adoption progresses this aspect of BTC will as well but as of right now I (like a lot of ppl here) am hyper aware of my security features.
I don't really installed any antivirus or protection on my PC and no issues since year before, so I assume as long I don't install anything that I didn't know, I'll be fine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 02, 2015, 11:47:25 PM
i think the worry about if they are secure enough or not.

i have the same worry but it looks like it is not that hard to be fixed
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
August 02, 2015, 11:46:31 PM
Like you stated in op, the biggest problem for me as well is the lack of the adoption, where i can't use my bitcoins to make direct purchases in
almost any of the stores.

Aside from that, i have no problem with bitcoin itself, but am frustrated about how people get into bitcoin w/o informing themselves,
resulting in a loss or theft of their funds, so i guess that aside from adoption there should be more promo material explaining not only the
advantages that bitcoin has, but also the security it demands with it. We don't want new adopters to turn their backs due to issues like that.

cheers
Jump to: