Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 21. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 30, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
I am new to trading, what can you suggest as the best strategy.

Actually when i was a beginner ( like you ) i started to watch video on youtube on how to trade and i learn through that, i learn what is the basic about trading, so you can try that also 'cause it can help you to improve your knowledge about trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
The startegy that I use today is investing more and more money in the bitcoin because I have no doubts about its success and significant increase in the future. I also consider ethereum to be as successful as the bitcoin soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
one of my favorite strategies is the distribution of a few tactics, for the least risk of loss. For example, both long-term holding and active trading on exchanges.

I also try combining all of these options. When i have free time, I deal with the day trading. When i am very busy, I simply hold the altcoins that I do have.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 29, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Now bitcoin and all other crypto asset were going down and down. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin and hold until getting profit from this.So my option is to buy low rate and hold until its price pump 2x/3x.Now anyone take a risk this situation i hope you will be gainer this year but need to be an expert day trader otherwise lost everything
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:34:14 PM
the strategy I use is to buy cheap and sell when the price has become very expensive, if the price is not expensive then I will not sell it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
I still have an investment with bitcoin although it has a bloody volatile charts. Because of that, bitcoin is not a thing for trading for me. I just hold it up on ths side and wait for its moment to rise again, on the other hand, i have an altcoin which i trade and a signature campaign to support my financial needs when coins doesnt make aby profits.
I think you are a great person, you make bitcoin as a long-term investment, and even though the price goes down you still hold your bitcoin, and you also trade with other altcoin, besides you can also follow the gift of signature campaign, my opinion is not the thing which is easy to do at the same time.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 29, 2018, 09:46:30 AM
I still have an investment with bitcoin although it has a bloody volatile charts. Because of that, bitcoin is not a thing for trading for me. I just hold it up on ths side and wait for its moment to rise again, on the other hand, i have an altcoin which i trade and a signature campaign to support my financial needs when coins doesnt make aby profits.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
I use a bot for trading signals on manual arbitrage.
When I have a little time to invest on trading, I use the bot and usually get good results.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 09:25:31 AM
I am new to trading, what can you suggest as the best strategy.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
sorry! can you help me do it ?
copper member
Activity: 238
May 29, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
Actually my current strategy is to buy so many coins at fairly low prices and hold them.when the market offered a high amount i will sell it and i look for new opportunities for investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 29, 2018, 01:54:27 AM
The bearish trend is a downer to most.
I am storing up my assets for the pump to come.
So I get coins and convert them to specific currency I believe would rise.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 09:07:04 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Since my investment, I still keep my strategy. that is to buy and hold 1-2 years. I often choose to buy new and cheap altcoins and have the potential to flourish.
I am holding more than 30k credits and I believe in 2020, its price will rise to $ 4 per coin. Wink
Activity: 616
May 28, 2018, 09:01:52 PM
I used to observe tokens or coins for a few days to see the graph. and see the lowest point to be able to buy. but now it is very different. the market is chaotic. I prefer to secure my assets for my own benefit
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
May 28, 2018, 09:01:30 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

I just have a very simple strategy that is buying low and selling high. I do not like long-term investment because the Crypto market always does not feel safe for me. Many people say that Crypto's future is very good but until now I still do not believe it. Because it has so many other large corporations do not cooperate and trust, so I do not trust it. I only deal small and earn some money.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
May 28, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
I have some coin which are already in exchange,I'm still thinking if I should sell some and hold few.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 28, 2018, 06:30:21 PM
My trading strategy is to buy coins at fairly low prices and hold them. When coins will give for example 20% of the purchase price, I will sell them. I will look for new opportunities for investment.
I choose the good and cheap coins to buy in the moment and keep it in time for the end of the year. I think it is the best way to invest this time to reduce the risk and not have to worry too much about this market.
Activity: 28
May 28, 2018, 06:02:14 PM
Hey guys!

We invite every single person who is passioned about the idea of the decentralized world to join us!

CRYPTOPINION.IO

The first platform where you can:

-connect with same-minded people
-browse, rate and discuss the latest events
-add events beneficial to the community
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 28, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
Buy and hold? 

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

As we know the rise or fall in the price of bitcoins does have a very large share in building the character of its users to create some innovation and strategies used. However, all these activities are finally deadlocked and return to the classical method, namely: buy and hold.
Activity: 434
May 28, 2018, 02:24:58 PM
In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
You can make more money by trading on a daily basis, but it is very difficult, many people tried to make money in that way and most of time they have been unsuccessful, this is one of the reasons of why I prefer to hold for the long term instead of trying to guess which direction the market is going to take because to be honest I'm not really good at that, I would have never predicted the bull run and the crash that happened just a few months ago.
I agree that on a daily basis is very hard to trade, well, how do you think I have heard many times on the forum that you can configure the bot and it will slowly earn. do you think it's real?
Pages:
Jump to: