Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 2. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
September 26, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
There are not many strategies that I can use for now because indeed at this time the market situation that is still uncertain makes many people who have invested in silencing their assets first
The current strategy i am doing now is to dont stop believing crypto market to survive again, i really love to hold now, all of the crypto i have now is still low and i dont want to sell it with a cheap price, and when i feel the market will rise again i will buy more alts.

There are many strategies that can be explored in the current situation, if you just wait and be patient, your assets will not recover and that won't make you profit all year.

there is a need for cutloss and start looking for altcoins that have good movement. so many coins whose prices go up at least this week, it's a pity to miss them and you stay focused only on holding certain coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 06:44:01 PM
There are not many strategies that I can use for now because indeed at this time the market situation that is still uncertain makes many people who have invested in silencing their assets first
The current strategy i am doing now is to dont stop believing crypto market to survive again, i really love to hold now, all of the crypto i have now is still low and i dont want to sell it with a cheap price, and when i feel the market will rise again i will buy more alts.
Activity: 167
Merit: 15
September 26, 2018, 04:31:21 PM
just follow the market patterns that occur every day
because we are not cukong who can change or manipulate market conditions at any time according to their will
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 04:15:00 PM
For me, to date, the most relevant strategy is HODL. Now, while the bear market has not exhausted itself, I do not trade.
That is the best thing that I can do right now since the market is so unpredictable and I admit that I am not that expert to read the market so the very best thing that I am doing is to hodl whatever I have currently for me to make things great again in the future and for me to not regret for not having even a single or small amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 26, 2018, 01:11:25 PM
For me, to date, the most relevant strategy is HODL. Now, while the bear market has not exhausted itself, I do not trade.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
in the current market only HOLD, because if you try to trade, you will get along with the experience and frustration and decrease your balance
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
the strategy that I use to be able to find a lot of profit when trading is I will try my best to be patient and wait for the price to be very cheap for me to buy because if you can't control the patience you have then it will be very difficult to get profit .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 25, 2018, 09:35:29 AM
- This market is really disgusting at this time when all predictions or calculations are removed by the market, there is no basis and a fixed tendency, all as gambling, depending on luck is all the factors to win. Many investors remain silent because as you say, they do not guarantee and determine everything that can happen, furthermore, their assets have evaporated with a huge number, they do not have the money to continue with this risky game, they are forced to silence waiting for a recovery, the strategy has no longer cost to operate
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 09:30:57 AM
My current strategy for now is hodling all of my altcoins on my portfolio and buy some lower price altcoins and sell it on Next year maybe january or february 2019 i believe on bitcoin will comeback on december and the market will $500k Billion cap will gain again.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 25, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Right now, I still patiently wait for the right time to make the most profit from crypto. Removing the altcoins and bitcoins at this time is unreasonable. Negative predictions have an impact on your thinking. And you're trapped. I believe in predicting in a few months, we will see a sudden return from the crypto. Now is the time to patience and keep your coins.
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Right now the crypto market is engulfed in a series of negative news. It is expected to collapse. Such predictions have emerged since its inception. So, I still choose my strategy to keep my Bitcoin. Also the altcoins anymore. I will patiently wait for the right time to get the most out of them.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 25, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 25, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
Since the bear market started, I have been buying and holding, I don't really care about the market, the way the crypto market has been going down, my mind is set for a long term investment, so i am happy that i am buying these coins at a lower prices, when the market go up like last year, I will be mega rich Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
September 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
My current strategy is to buy coins whose prices are decreasing, I will buy coins whose prices decrease with all my capital, I will make as much profit as possible so I can have a lot of money
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:18:44 AM
My current strategy in trading is I`ll buy coin then hold it and wait until it has a good profit. It is good to wait than to regret.
Activity: 435
September 25, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
only buy and hold. It sounds simple, but I have to fight with my psychology a lot at this stage. I do not really have much investment experience but I want to experience it. Maybe I will get rich quick in the future or I will be poor forever. Cheesy
Activity: 294
September 25, 2018, 02:58:57 AM
In my point of view now a days most of the people hold his token because everybody know recently cryptocurrency market is zigzag and nobody make a proper trading in this reason. Everyone must follow this strategy but I’m one of the different because still now I’m work day trading and still now I’m make a some money in my day trading so day trading is my number one strategy for making money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
September 25, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
If you ask me then i would say that my portfolio is also very down as most of my purchases are earlier this year and by this time all the coins are 70 to 80 percent down. But i will keep them holding as everyone suggest me.

dont worry mate because you arent alone . almost all of has do experience this but we shouldnt get easily depressed  , instead we should better use this good oppurtunity to buy more coins , so that when the right time comes , our hardwork will get payed off .

in terms of strategy , my current strategy that i used is hodling because i cant trade properly when the market is not in a good mood .
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
My current strategy is to hold and wait, as the market wouldn't go down forever. The price of most of the cryptocurrencies has been down , so selling my coins wouldn't be profitable at all.
If you ask me then i would say that my portfolio is also very down as most of my purchases are earlier this year and by this time all the coins are 70 to 80 percent down. But i will keep them holding as everyone suggest me.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
Yes, Market will recover and it is only a matter of weeks now that we see good momentum in bitcoin again. We cannot remain always in down market and i think time is ready for the bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: