Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 24. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 08:08:30 PM
My strategy on cryptocurrencies is that i buy promising coins that have their own blockchain for long term storage, and i trade every day buying some tokens when the price for them is low.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:38:49 PM
holding my coin inside.my wallet is the best strategy for now. the market is very volatile it pumps and dumps in no time. its very difficult to trade in this kind of market today. it will jump up and down in a very short time. making it difficult to predict. so i decided to just keep my coin and take a break on trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 16, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
Currently I calmly participate in bounties and watch the market, because I'm not quiet sure what will happen next.
I agree, the market is pretty much unstable after what happened back in december. Prices have been going crazy and has not shown any trends recently, so it is so hard to make a decision about what next to do. Unlike back then that trading had some sort of reliable trend we can follow. Right now even bitcoins are hard to follow in trading, so I am also just waiting for some stability.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
May 16, 2018, 07:07:30 PM
Currently I calmly participate in bounties and watch the market, because I'm not quiet sure what will happen next.
Activity: 128
May 16, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
In the past, I used to trade on a daily basis, but at the present time, buying and holding is the best way because the market is in the direction that I can not determine.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 16, 2018, 06:23:44 PM
Buy and hold? 

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product. 

Buy and hold has proven, and tested, as the only best strategy in the world of crypto trading, besides these two strategies are very easy to run, without the need to pay new fees that we must do is to wait for the price to grow again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
May 16, 2018, 05:10:26 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

It's buy and hold for me. I am trying to exercise and practice patience with my ventures. I say that because it's the safer way to go, plus I don't have enough capital to actually be aggressive in trades. I can't afford losses to be exact, therefore, I try to just be patient and be vigilant with choosing the right coins to hold and do my business with. I can't stay in the market full-time, so I don't want to risk it that much by doing other ventures that need a closer checking of the market changes.
Activity: 31
May 16, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
When the market is a little stronger I like to do day trading, when it's a little slower then I hodl. I have a couple coins where I'm watching until they get to a certain point that I have in mind and then I will sell
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 16, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

For me, it's buy and hold and also bounty campaigns. I stick to the basics. I don't want to actively seek for ventures that, even though they can give me more profit, could also be the very reason for me to lose my investments, for they are those the cryptocurrency market departments that are more prone to losses. So, I just stick to the passive approach, because at least with them, I can be sure to avoid losses or mitigate them in the even of it happening.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
May 16, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
I stick with the golden rule "buy low and sell high" on trading cryptos. If I happen to see the dip, I would enter the market and sell it when it hits the resistance. It is a better strategy because you don't have to monitor your screen everyday.
At present, we have two options honestly. One is to buy our favorite coins at cheap rates and second is to hold whatever coins we are having in our wallets. The current market is perfect for buyers but not for sellers. Despite of the fact that market recovers soon, some people are selling off their coins giving others chance for securing their futures. On the whole, market is demanding more patience now.
Activity: 406
May 16, 2018, 05:00:30 AM
I do Both, i am an early time trader, i am trading since 9 months now. I invested a little amount (i.e. <500 USD) and i lost it. And then i started doing bounties and earning coins, by selling them i am purchasing the other altcoins and trading them. My trading strategy is, I do Keep 50% of coins with me and the other 50% sells gradually based on the price changes of Altcoin i trade in. and then with the other 50% i do set some target percentage of profit, once the coin reaches to half of the target price, i do sell at least 10% of coins and i wait for the target percentage and sell the 10-15% of coins from the total amount of coins. I keep Hold the rest of the price to get maximum profit. I got some good profits with this techniques.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 16, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
My current strategy is trading my coin in the cryptocurrency market by buying low and waiting for opportunities to sell them off at high prices to seek profit. Once I get some capital, I will continue to be an investor in potential ICO projects.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
Because of these days situation, I believe that hold is the best thing until btc price is stable. Other than that pack ur bags for low cost good coins for future profits.
Activity: 1260
May 16, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
My strategy goes like this. buy a potential coins and wait.
if the coin price start to increasing, just hold it until it is on the peak and decreased a bit, then sell it.
next, wait for the coin to back at normal price, buy it. Now you have more coins than first buy.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
I stick with the golden rule "buy low and sell high" on trading cryptos. If I happen to see the dip, I would enter the market and sell it when it hits the resistance. It is a better strategy because you don't have to monitor your screen everyday.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 01:39:21 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

must be smart to read good news to be able to pump an Altcoins.

so get used to reading the article announcement of ALtcoins.

and his usual Altcoins will go up when there is airdrop.
Keep updating the prices and Buy a coin when prices is on dump because this is our advantage now and wait until prices pumps up or it depend on us if we would like to trade daily. This two option are both profitable so its your own decision making how to handle this.
The current market strategy is dependant and is price dependant. As we know that the market is stable between the 8k dollar and the 9k dollar price so this is another opportunity for people to look for investment in a market like this a take the benefit of it in the future. There are a lot of strategies and are considered as the rated strategies but remember that the strategies alters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
the basis and good strategy for trading is to buy when the coin falls or when the market becomes red then hold and wait when the market becomes green and the price rises then that's when to sell and get profit
Activity: 532
May 15, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
 Currently I have no knowledge of trading and I only invest in ICO projects to seek profit. I am a newbie but I am very fortunate to be a lot of experts on the Crypto Market guide. I have had quite a bit of experience analyzing ICO projects after 3 months of learning. Currently I earn quite a lot of money from potential ICO projects. When I have more money, I will trade to make more money. Can someone give me the experience to become a real trader? I will greatly appreciate your answers.
copper member
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
I think, at present buy and hold is better strategy. If you have enough money, just buy some coin like ETH, Waves, Dent etc and hold them for long time. Moreover, you can do day to day trading it's could be also profitable for you.
Activity: 191
May 15, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
Currently I hold my coins, I decide not to sell them to the market if the prices do not rise. I hope the price of altcoin will increase strongly over the year. 2018 will be the boom year for the altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: