Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 23. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
My strategy is not to risk my money in the cryptocurrency market. It keeps me from losing my money.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 19, 2018, 10:51:25 AM
My current strategy is dinding good coin (usually new coin) so i bough this and hodl for a several month. If project good it always profit

My strategy for getting more profits is buying good coins and holding for a long period of time this is my working simple strategy for getting more income in all type of crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 19, 2018, 10:40:29 AM
the strategy I use for now is that I will buy when the price goes down then I will hold and wait when the price goes up again or when I already get the profit so I will sell it
That's the basic rule of a trade , Buying on a low price and selling it high. Every traders do that to make some good profit on each coin they are trading.

One of the strategy I do is buying new coins that is release on the market and I dont buy new coin on its ICO price , Buying below ICO price is a good move.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:25:58 AM
My current strategy is dinding good coin (usually new coin) so i bough this and hodl for a several month. If project good it always profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
the strategy I use for now is that I will buy when the price goes down then I will hold and wait when the price goes up again or when I already get the profit so I will sell it
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 19, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
My current strategy now in trading is buy if the coin price is low and then hold it until the price will pumped and then sell it I used the long term trading I will hold the coin and wait in a months or years. Waiting and more patience are the key to gain more profit in long term trading.

Good thing there are still people who thinks like this. Buying at the downtrend could be a profitable idea but it comes with a lot of risk.
It may go down to zero and will never get ROI which could also not revive anymore.
Now, a lot have been going in the crypto world so the probability of a profit is still a larger percentage.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
My current monetization strategy is to invest in ICO projects. ICO projects really bring a lot of profit for me. In addition, I will make money investing in projects by participating in bounty campaigns.
I will not invest in altcoins because the current market is very unpredictable. Investors will suffer a lot of losses when investing in this period.
Activity: 420
May 19, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
My current strategy is buying in this down market prices and i like long term trading instead of day trading because market is continue in down trend and the playing on a market is not an easy job you can only rely the market ups and down and you will get good profit by taking advantage of the market down trend.
Activity: 121
May 18, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
My current strategy now in trading is buy if the coin price is low and then hold it until the price will pumped and then sell it I used the long term trading I will hold the coin and wait in a months or years. Waiting and more patience are the key to gain more profit in long term trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
May 18, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
the strategy I use when trading is a long term and short term strategy because trading is not always able to apply short term trading and long term trading, take advantage of the core price movement buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price has gone up.
this is a good strategy, especially if our home budget still has the means to live on every day. Judging by the current situation on the crypto-currency market, you will have to wait for a long time, when your natural will rise in price.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 02:02:58 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.
Hi there ochysp! Every one of us has a different strategy to how to earn an income on the cryptocurrency.  I must prepare to the buy and more than a day to day trading. Buy and hold is mostly easy one compare to the day trading, but the buy and hold is a risk, but you can handle the situation. I also do the trading but not day trading, need to spend all your time to manage it well. I don’t want to try the gambling because most risky it so faster to lose and win but you only depend on your lucky days.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 01:46:47 PM
the strategy I use when trading is a long term and short term strategy because trading is not always able to apply short term trading and long term trading, take advantage of the core price movement buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price has gone up.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
Because of these days situation, I believe that hold is the best thing until btc price is stable. Other than that pack ur bags for low cost good coins for future profits.

As I have many different altcoins and Bitcoins, I can let myself using various methods. Sometimes, when the market is fluctuating (but just a little bit) I trade some alts but most of the crypto...I hold it.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
In view of nowadays circumstance, I trust that hold is the best thing until btc cost is steady. Other than that gather ur sacks for ease great coins for future benefits.
Perhaps not only retain, but also new investments to date is quite relevant, since the current situation on the market gives you another chance to buy the coins at a cheap price.
Activity: 47
May 17, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
In view of nowadays circumstance, I trust that hold is the best thing until btc cost is steady. Other than that gather ur sacks for ease great coins for future benefits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
My current strategy is to buy bitcoin for all the free funds that I have, also I trade a little bit of the altcoins from the top 10, I buy them when they are badly dropped, then I sell with growth, so I increase the amount of bincoin.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 06:59:56 AM
I'm currently just watching the market and patiently waiting for the alt season to begin. My portfolio is split 50/50 between btc and alts and my goal is to reduce exposure to alts by the end of year. My ultimate goal is to be 100% in btc by the time next btc bull run starts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 06:52:51 AM
Currently I calmly participate in bounties and watch the market, because I'm not quiet sure what will happen next.
I agree, the market is pretty much unstable after what happened back in december. Prices have been going crazy and has not shown any trends recently, so it is so hard to make a decision about what next to do. Unlike back then that trading had some sort of reliable trend we can follow. Right now even bitcoins are hard to follow in trading, so I am also just waiting for some stability.

For now, I'm very confident and I'm collecting cheap tokens and ico assets. They will be huge in the next months. This is the base of my current strategy. I will also try to trade ETH and BTC against USDT unit.
Activity: 36
May 17, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
Step 1. Research top 200 coins on coinmarketcap. Understand what they are doing, how they are doing it, who is doing it, what problem they are solving, and why it matters. In short, learn the fundamentals.

Step 2. Buy coins that you like, that have great fundamentals.

Step 3. Hold.... for the most part. If a coin goes down, try to understand why. If the fundamentals haven't changed... Don't sell.

Step 4. Hold until it hits a major peak. This is the only trade I make these days. I wait until it peaks. Make sure it's actually peaked, and not just leveled for a minute and then continues to go. What you are looking for is for it to peak, for it to go down a bit, and then, IF it fails to reach the former peak AND volume is tapering off, then it is likely a good time to sell some, wait for it to drop and then buy back in.

This is my favorite trade: relatively low risk, not complicated, few variables, and is a way to increase your stack without injecting fiat. The mooost important thing is to NOT BE GREEDY. You get that 3%, 5%, or 10% drop and you take it and you be happy with it. You just got free coins, so don't fuck it up. You never know when it's gonna spike up, and if you aren't satisfied with your gain, you seriously risk losing coin.
Activity: 574
May 17, 2018, 12:44:52 AM
I just apply buy, sell and several times I do holding, daily trading I do not because I do not have a lot of capital and I do not often see the conditions of the exchange because I have busy in real live.
Pages:
Jump to: