Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your current strategy? - page 25. (Read 8973 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 06:34:57 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Big bets enough to play the market?

Other? specify.

Please provide a quick explanation of the choicie of your strategy.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

must be smart to read good news to be able to pump an Altcoins.

so get used to reading the article announcement of ALtcoins.

and his usual Altcoins will go up when there is airdrop.
Keep updating the prices and Buy a coin when prices is on dump because this is our advantage now and wait until prices pumps up or it depend on us if we would like to trade daily. This two option are both profitable so its your own decision making how to handle this.
The current situation of the market is not very good and that there is not so many positive news regarding that of the market value of the crypto coins. During such situation, the best thing to do is to go for holding of the coins which you already bought and that along with it, you also need to look for the ways which can help you in buying of more number of coins as well at cheaper rates.
Buying during the price is cheap is a verry good idea. I think this was also the best of all strategy, but we need to have faith and believe that the market price will rise up high soon, for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we don't have faith maybe we cannot make a long hold of anything and we maybe end all up to losing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 14, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

To participate in an on going research and get the final report, follow this link : https://mourad1bm.typeform.com/to/wvQQyZ

Participants will be rewarded by free 200$ credits to test the beta version of our upcoming product.

Keep updating the prices and Buy a coin when prices is on dump because this is our advantage now and wait until prices pumps up or it depend on us if we would like to trade daily. This two option are both profitable so its your own decision making how to handle this.
The current situation of the market is not very good and that there is not so many positive news regarding that of the market value of the crypto coins. During such situation, the best thing to do is to go for holding of the coins which you already bought and that along with it, you also need to look for the ways which can help you in buying of more number of coins as well at cheaper rates.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 14, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
I do long time trading mostly and I do swing trading too , Sometimes join to some airdrops too , I got a website that I put referral in it , The money you get from referring is the best , because you don't need to do anything and you earn money even when your sleeping! the risk is very very low too , just need to make sure you are referring a trustworthy company , like binance and changelly .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 08:50:35 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

my strategy in trading is simple but precise. By way of buying at very cheap prices wait until 3 months I just sell. Using a very profitable long term method requires a large capital of course
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
May 13, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
At present the market is quite sensitive, I can not judge the direction of it, so I think it is best to buy and hold them, this is a good investment in the market is preparing for big fluctuations. .
The current situation of this market is actually unpredictable and that means you should how your coin tight and don't be scared to anything because in my personal view, there will be a lots of bad news in the next month.
Activity: 266
May 13, 2018, 07:01:12 PM
At present the market is quite sensitive, I can not judge the direction of it, so I think it is best to buy and hold them, this is a good investment in the market is preparing for big fluctuations. .
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
May 13, 2018, 01:23:24 PM
I do trading in three ways, like hold, day trading, and recover my own balance using buy sell method. when I lost my main balance I do this way, I sell my all coin then I bought again, then I sold again.
Activity: 532
May 13, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

buy and hold, daily deals. I will combine these two strategies to make more profit. I had a group dedicated to providing information about the potential altcoins and a teacher. The teacher will teach me how to make a good day-to-day trading and earn huge profits from it without spending too much time.
Activity: 113
May 13, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
I like the buy and hold strategy. I argue that long-term investment is more profitable. profit and loss is something that is reasonable in trading. What can we do with our strategy? All that must be balanced with patience.

Same for me. I mostly hold and buy some coins adding them to what I already have not risking investing in new ones. I just don't feel the market now at all. I need time  to get some clarity and decide if strategy can be changed
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
I like the buy and hold strategy. I argue that long-term investment is more profitable. profit and loss is something that is reasonable in trading. What can we do with our strategy? All that must be balanced with patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 13, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
May 13, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Activity: 238
May 09, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
My current strategy is to hold my all coins for a bit long and then sell it when I'll get a good price.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
Buy and hold?

Cryptodabbler?

Day-to-day trading?

Other? specify.

Anyway, I think you should be familiar with day trading, which is the best way to be able to make a big profit. Also, in order to reduce the risk of investing, I think we should invest in multiple crypto at the same time, which makes it easy to make up for lost investments.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
May 09, 2018, 03:10:58 PM
My current strategy that the best I know to do is to conduct a study about this topic that can help me to enhance my knowledge and skills in this kind of business and also to create a better and well plan details for my future in this business.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 02, 2017, 11:32:48 AM
I am not good at trading but I am very good at keeping calm when prices fall and this has helped me become a holder for many years. I think keeping BTC, ETH, DASH is always a good choice in the past few years because prices are very high and are showing signs of stability.
Activity: 1
December 02, 2017, 08:06:58 AM
I do day trading, usually between 8 and 10, and when i feel like it or have spare time i spend more time trading. My strategie is trading either strong high probability chart patterns or buying when RSI dips low combined with some other circumstances.

I only hold cash on an exchange, and make more a month then most ppl make in a year :p
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
December 02, 2017, 07:44:36 AM
Holding bitcoin turns out to be best strategy ever, i think we all made nice profit!  Grin
Other than this I use good old - buy low sell high it works every time but you need to learn how to trade without emotions.
I'm also doing the same and suggest the same to others. In addition to this, buying Bitcoin in fractions with time will increase the benefit. Its price is increasing day by day and it has never been like this before. People who hold bitcoin for long become rich.

This is what we have seen in the past. Experts have predicted high values to be touched by Bitcoin in coming years so we must wait and watch.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 29, 2017, 01:55:31 PM
Holding bitcoin turns out to be best strategy ever, i think we all made nice profit!  Grin
Other than this I use good old - buy low sell high it works every time but you need to learn how to trade without emotions.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 29, 2017, 10:43:29 AM
Because I dont have many time to analysis the market in technical analysis, I prefer buy and hold some altcoin that has good and strong in fundamental, and I hold minimum in month then take alook later. But for the Bitcoin and Ethereum I hold for longterm. Beside that, day trading is difficult for me, because I dont really understant how read the chart and how to use  indikator. Hodl is more profitable for me than day trading.
Buy and hold it on for long term that is a common strategy for those people who know nothing and just make a speculation.
Do it when you have no time to make a deep analysis and just hope you get luck.
But when you can see there's a lot of opportunity to make money through trading , arbitrage will be my first choice.
Pages:
Jump to: