Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 104. (Read 450471 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
August 07, 2016, 12:30:49 AM
Now that the London allows armed police force to carry guns it is becoming a common sight to see guns around.
USA their citizens carry guns so I won't be surprised if they start to let citizens in the UK to legally carry guns as well.

That would be really bad in my opinion if UK citizens could carry weapons. We should have international gun laws for every country the same. Weapons should only be allowed for the police and military,not for citizens. Everybody who wants to shoot should have the opportunity to go to a shooting range and shoot under supervision.

That's depraved.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 06, 2016, 11:53:23 PM
Gun control is very effective but to be exact you cant stop something in this world if i have a gun and i wannna shoot to anyone else i could do it, so by conclusion gun control wouldnt be that much effective if the citizen of a country wont abide the rules in everyday life, life is simple why protect yourself if you aint got foos? but there are some crazy people whoo are tooo lazy to work and want an easy money so they would just love to grad your bags , this poverty or poor state of life comes within how much effort are we pushing ourselves to become rich if you got no money and you are lazy you buy or find or ask for a gun and tryna rob someone elses money and then the victim would buy a gun for protection and then they gonna shot anyone else that promotes threat to them.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
August 06, 2016, 11:09:38 PM
Now that the London allows armed police force to carry guns it is becoming a common sight to see guns around.
USA their citizens carry guns so I won't be surprised if they start to let citizens in the UK to legally carry guns as well.

That would be really bad in my opinion if UK citizens could carry weapons. We should have international gun laws for every country the same. Weapons should only be allowed for the police and military,not for citizens. Everybody who wants to shoot should have the opportunity to go to a shooting range and shoot under supervision.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 11:02:06 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

My ideal set of laws would be to only allow people with no mental problems.That are at the age of 21 then, I would like guns.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
August 06, 2016, 09:22:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 06, 2016, 08:49:04 PM
strong and hard military and GUN full power
you can control in the world because is killing power
Rusia And USA is control in the world because much military and Gun full power
next time china is big strong military gun and economic

American and Russian citizens are heavily armed.  You can't invade a country with rifles "behind every blade of grass."

China needs a 2nd Amendment.

Chinese people have suffered so much from the wrath of oppressive foreign and domestic governments, they should enjoy the right of armed self-defense, IE, to shoot back as a last resort against tyranny or extermination.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 06, 2016, 08:00:51 PM
strong and hard military and GUN full power
you can control in the world because is killing power
Rusia And USA is control in the world because much military and Gun full power
next time china is big strong military gun and economic
legendary
RIP Mommy
August 05, 2016, 09:27:04 PM
Gun control is for the safety of everybody (who are violent criminals). I therefore think that the law is fine with me as it is to regulate the usage and selling of guns. This may also be helpful to prevent (only self-defense) violence and promote safety (of violent criminals).

FTFY
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 05, 2016, 04:00:51 PM
Gun control is for the safety of everybody. I therefore think that the law is fine with me as it is to regulate the usage and selling of guns. This may also be helpful to prevent violence and promote safety.

It is called gun control. It is really people control, so that they can be slaves to the big banking system and the one-worlders.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2016, 07:32:10 AM
Gun control is for the safety of everybody. I therefore think that the law is fine with me as it is to regulate the usage and selling of guns. This may also be helpful to prevent violence and promote safety.
legendary
August 04, 2016, 06:49:40 PM
^^^ And now it is time to keep the guns, but to move on towards some homemade armament that makes the guns look like a kid playing on the beach.

Cool
Guns are toys compared to tanks, rockets, fighter jets. [

Which all autonomously operate themselves now, so their previous operators, humans, cannot be shot by mutineers in their command centers. I for one welcome Skynet.

I was referring to stuff that you can make at home. Knowledge abounds. The thing we are lacking is people using their heads to apply the knowledge in new ways.

Cool
legendary
RIP Mommy
August 03, 2016, 06:34:01 PM
^^^ And now it is time to keep the guns, but to move on towards some homemade armament that makes the guns look like a kid playing on the beach.

Cool

Which all autonomously operate themselves now, so their previous operators, humans, cannot be shot by mutineers in their command centers. I for one welcome Skynet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
August 03, 2016, 05:03:22 PM

Cool

There can never be any actual barrier before access to a firearm. See: black market, human ingenuity
Every product has a black market
legendary
August 03, 2016, 04:30:27 PM
All Mohammed's children love a gun-free zone
[Even the non-Muslem ones.]

Quick: Among all America's 20,000 overlapping "gun control" laws, which had an impact on the number of deaths when Islamic terrorist Omar Mir Seddique Mateen -– the wife-beating, ISIS-supporting, bi-sexual son of politically active Afghan immigrants -– went on a rampage with a couple of semi-automatic weapons in a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, June 12?

The "background checks" required by the 1993 "Brady Bill"?

Those didn't stop Mateen, a security guard, from buying the two semi-automatic, one-shot-per-trigger-pull firearms he used to murder 49 innocent Americans and wound 50 more.

Mateen had been investigated twice by the FBI — first in 2013 after he made "inflammatory comments to co-workers alleging possible ties to terrorists," and again in 2014, when agents examined possible ties connecting Mateen to Moner Mohammad Abusalha, the first "American" Muslim to carry out a suicide attack in Syria. Both men lived in Fort Pierce, Florida.

Read more at http://www.vinsuprynowicz.com/?p=3394.

Cool
legendary
July 27, 2016, 09:59:07 AM
Gun Control Works! Knife Wielding Man Kills 19 in Japan

They say that if only we'd give up our right to own firearms, we'd be almost completely free from gun related crimes. The murder rate would drop, and more importantly, mass shootings would become a thing of the past.

To some extent they are correct. If you live in a developed country with strict gun laws, you won't see very many crimes committed with guns. Although it's important to remember that in contrast, developing countries with strict gun laws usually see the opposite effect. Countries like Mexico, where buying a gun legally is difficult, often have an abundance of gun related crimes (as well as ordinary crimes).

But in theory it should work right? If you live in a stable, wealthy nation with a functional police force, gun control should be effective (though whether or not it would prevent violent crimes that aren't gun related, is debatable).

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/gun-control-works-knife-wielding-man-kills-19-in-japan_072016.

Cool
Activity: 252
July 22, 2016, 12:12:02 PM
There can never be any actual barrier before access to a firearm. See: black market, human ingenuity

Any more laws at this point might as well say "we've infringed only you law-abiding, mentally-sound, sober people all the way just short of democide, now prepare to be executed".
but to me it is one of the most important issue of the world. more people are effecting by gun race. i think this issue must be solve very soon so that the innocents people life should saved.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
July 22, 2016, 02:44:26 AM

I agree with you, mostly. But that wasn't the idea of the thread. The idea had more to do with if the people were ready or not.

My own opinion is that the people almost always fall at the beginning of a military takeover. Why? Because they aren't ready for war. Then they see how serious things have become, and they make things right... the few that are left, that is.

Cool

My sentiments more or less as well.

Before Trump I was pretty much resigned to seeing the U.S. tip over the edge.  Now I have some hope but see at least three problematic things and a pretty good possibility that at least one of them will prove out:

- Trump is a fraud.
 - Trump will fail.
 - Trump's goals are valid and will work, but mostly the negative sides of the various trade-offs.

Prior to Trump I figured that the people of the world would need to see and feel 'globalism' and 'technocracy' up close and personal before they were shaken awake.  Both mean being governed in a totalitarian way by a small integer number (including 1) of entities operating in what is basically a corporate structure...even more blatantly than is currently the case.  At that point there may (or may not) be a last opportunity to straighten things out depending, as you say, on who is left.  My personal plan is to lay low in various ways and try to stick it out over the period of time required for such an opportunity to materialize.  I would expect it to take a number of years and probably a culling event.

An alternative potentially available to me would be to re-enter the corporate world as a tech drone or technocrat and basically join up and hope that I am taken care of.  I don't see the world being a worthwhile place under any implementation of global governance even for those with who have a functional role, so fuck that.

legendary
July 21, 2016, 10:47:26 PM
Now, we the military, have all kinds of weapons and devices that public doesn't have a clue about.

Cool

That goes both ways.

You think the patriots stopped prepping, and just drink beer/watch sports in their garages/workshops/militia compounds?

Good.  Keep believing that.   Wink

What? Preppers have sonar cannon, and lasers that can take out ICBMs?

Cool

Idk what they have but they ain't scam bags killing for money or chipped like the US army zombies are Roll Eyes

I agree with you, mostly. But that wasn't the idea of the thread. The idea had more to do with if the people were ready or not.

My own opinion is that the people almost always fall at the beginning of a military takeover. Why? Because they aren't ready for war. Then they see how serious things have become, and they make things right... the few that are left, that is.

Cool
Activity: 325
Carpe noctem
July 21, 2016, 08:34:45 PM
Now, we the military, have all kinds of weapons and devices that public doesn't have a clue about.

Cool

That goes both ways.

You think the patriots stopped prepping, and just drink beer/watch sports in their garages/workshops/militia compounds?

Cool

Idk what they have but they ain't scam bags killing for money or chipped like the US army zombies are Roll Eyes
legendary
RIP Mommy
July 21, 2016, 03:43:18 PM

Cool

That goes both ways.

Cool

Sonar cannon=LRAD? Japanese whalers have those.
Jump to: