Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 101. (Read 450471 times)

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
September 15, 2016, 11:35:34 AM
I am for free carrying of weapons. It's a paradox, but in countries where it is permitted freely carry weapons much lower crime rate. It is no secret that illegal weapons are many. And me with a weapon would have been calmer conductive yourself and loved ones

If the people stood up and used their guns to remove taxes, there would be even less crime.

The people don't need guns for that, that is an unfeasible goal. Be realistic, guns are only for self protection, hunting and fun. The US is one of the biggest military powers in the world. You cannot take down the biggest military power with a few toy guns. The American civil war pretty much showed that.

True.  If a guy has a thing about taxes, the monetary system is what you want to focus on and guns are not very useful here.  Barter, black markets, alternate money systems, etc, are where one should focus their efforts.  This is not even especially 'anti-government' in an environment where a cartel of private banks own the currency system.  Said cartel hires governments to perform the physical protection of their racketeering of course, and these people are sometime armed, but for they 'outgun' Joe Public by enough to render Joe's pea-shooter a liability when they kick in your front door.  So, 'using your gun' for tax reasons, however 'ethical' one might think it, is a fools errand.  Be smart.

Guns are especially valuable in an environment where corp/gov empowers criminal elements within society to do their bidding, and this is hardly a novel technique.  One should certainly be an active 'bitter clinger' to deal with this eventuality, and the lessons from Europe could not make that more clear.

Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
September 15, 2016, 11:19:01 AM
I am for free carrying of weapons. It's a paradox, but in countries where it is permitted freely carry weapons much lower crime rate. It is no secret that illegal weapons are many. And me with a weapon would have been calmer conductive yourself and loved ones

If the people stood up and used their guns to remove taxes, there would be even less crime.

Cool
The people don't need guns for that, that is an unfeasible goal. Be realistic, guns are only for self protection, hunting and fun. The US is one of the biggest military powers in the world. You cannot take down the biggest military power with a few toy guns. The American civil war pretty much showed that.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 15, 2016, 11:12:16 AM

Cool
legendary
September 15, 2016, 11:10:39 AM
If you educate people well and distribute the wealth equal, there won't be any need of a gun. Capitalism made rich, richer and poor poorer. So while the poor fucks killing each other for their security they make those rich people even richer by buying their guns.

Oh, drat. I liked football games. But distributing the wealth equally took away the chance everybody had to excel. Now nobody wants to fight for anything 'cause there's no money in it. They don't even want to play football anymore.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
September 15, 2016, 07:16:07 AM
If you educate people well and distribute the wealth equal, there won't be any need of a gun. Capitalism made rich, richer and poor poorer. So while the poor fucks killing each other for their security they make those rich people even richer by buying their guns.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
September 15, 2016, 07:13:11 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 05, 2016, 09:20:59 AM
It's a control. Crimes can happen even with the gun control in place. It's another method of manipulation, of the mind control..

People will find various ways to do something, drugs are illegal yet people still get them... As I said, people will always find a way to rob, commit crime and get a gun if they want to, no matter the law.
legendary
September 04, 2016, 07:45:34 PM
Our country is the only place in the world where shootings have become a regular occurrence, so obviously, something needs to change.

If you're talking about America, we already have a great deal of gun control, and the majority of shootings occur in "gun free" zones (ironic)

Switzerland has the largest armed citizenry, and the lowest crime rate in the world.

Clearly we need hammer free zones.  Pitchfork free zones. Axe free zones.

Zoning is the solution.

Smiley

... government free zones.    Cool

Zone-free zones.

Basically a vortex, a cacoon of Liberal Democratic self righteousness.

(Under liberal democratic legislation, I would not be allowed to own firearms despite no criminal or violent background)

Also, under liberal democratic gun control legislation, legal medicinal marijuana users cannot get a license to bear arms. #Murka, land of the sheep, home of the slave.

What gives those government people the authority to order you to do anything? Are they more people-like than you? Are you an inferior form of human? Because they say so?

When they send you a letter ordering you to do something, send them one back telling them that you will take their order for $500,000 cash in advance. After all, no involuntary servitude.

If they arrest you and take you to court over it, use common law to talk to them man to man in court, and show the damage you did. When they can't, charge them the $500,000 for false arrest and false claim against you.

When you get the judgment, take it to the sheriff in their area, and clean out their bank accounts and their homes, and everything else they own until you get your money.

Cool

I would get slammed to the ground face down and shoved into a police cruiser, possibly shot before I can say "due process".

Wow! You must be pretty scary looking.    Shocked
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 04, 2016, 06:06:51 PM
It's a control. Crimes can happen even with the gun control in place. It's another method of manipulation, of the mind control..

In case you haven't yet noticed, government is all about control. Birth control, gun control, mind control (prohibition of marijuana), behavioral control (schooling), etc
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 04, 2016, 05:34:07 PM
September 04, 2016, 05:30:58 PM
Our country is the only place in the world where shootings have become a regular occurrence, so obviously, something needs to change.

If you're talking about America, we already have a great deal of gun control, and the majority of shootings occur in "gun free" zones (ironic)

Switzerland has the largest armed citizenry, and the lowest crime rate in the world.

Zoning is the solution.

Smiley

Zone-free zones.

(Under liberal democratic legislation, I would not be allowed to own firearms despite no criminal or violent background)

Also, under liberal democratic gun control legislation, legal medicinal marijuana users cannot get a license to bear arms. #Murka, land of the sheep, home of the slave.

What gives those government people the authority to order you to do anything? Are they more people-like than you? Are you an inferior form of human? Because they say so?

When they send you a letter ordering you to do something, send them one back telling them that you will take their order for $500,000 cash in advance. After all, no involuntary servitude.

If they arrest you and take you to court over it, use common law to talk to them man to man in court, and show the damage you did. When they can't, charge them the $500,000 for false arrest and false claim against you.

When you get the judgment, take it to the sheriff in their area, and clean out their bank accounts and their homes, and everything else they own until you get your money.

Cool

I would get slammed to the ground face down and shoved into a police cruiser, possibly shot before I can say "due process".
legendary
September 04, 2016, 04:31:30 PM

Zoning is the solution.

Smiley

Zone-free zones.

Cool
September 04, 2016, 03:37:16 PM

Zoning is the solution.

Smiley

Zone-free zones.

legendary
September 04, 2016, 10:27:58 AM

Zoning is the solution.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 04, 2016, 10:21:34 AM

Zoning is the solution.

Smiley
September 04, 2016, 09:34:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
September 03, 2016, 09:53:54 PM

Yes, something like fabricated propaganda like the above.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
September 03, 2016, 09:14:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 03, 2016, 07:48:42 PM
In addition, police supposed to be protectors. Google "police brutality" to see that they aren't protectors all the time. We need special training programs just to show us how to protect ourselves from cops... and we need the guns to do it with, as well.

Alternatively, you could save a step and abolish police altogether, saving lives and everybody's financial resources. It's obvious the government creates crime so they can have an excuse to keep the police.

It is fairly obvious that we don't need police. Police are people. People are people. Give people guns and let them do their own policing. Of course, break this project in over a 5-year period with training for the people.

Cool

I actually believe in an armed citizen militia over modern policing. A civilized society makes police useless.
I think I got it.  If everyone had guns, police are unneeded? 

Reminds me of the justice system of ancient Greece. Incidentally, there were NO police before the invention of firearms. 
September 03, 2016, 07:11:34 PM
In addition, police supposed to be protectors. Google "police brutality" to see that they aren't protectors all the time. We need special training programs just to show us how to protect ourselves from cops... and we need the guns to do it with, as well.

Alternatively, you could save a step and abolish police altogether, saving lives and everybody's financial resources. It's obvious the government creates crime so they can have an excuse to keep the police.

It is fairly obvious that we don't need police. Police are people. People are people. Give people guns and let them do their own policing. Of course, break this project in over a 5-year period with training for the people.

Cool

I actually believe in an armed citizen militia over modern policing. A civilized society makes police useless.
Pages:
Jump to: