Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 33. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:40:33 AM
In our country, violence is everywhere and only the rich can afford a gun. You have to have authorized papers for your gun. If not, then it will be confiscated and you'll be imprisoned because of illegal possession of fire arms. But even so with gun control, violence keeps increasing.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
January 10, 2018, 10:18:25 PM
Here's why we all need to open carry guns...
Every last one of us.

I'm in favor of allowing all kinds of guns into churches... and increasing the wine portions...

Sounds Catholic.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 09, 2018, 11:19:53 PM
Every last one of us.

I'm in favor of allowing all kinds of guns into churches... and increasing the wine portions...

What in the world did you evolve from, anyways!     Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 09, 2018, 11:15:01 PM
Every last one of us.

legendary
January 09, 2018, 11:11:59 PM
Every last one of us.

FBI chief calls unbreakable encryption 'urgent public safety issue'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation was unable to access data from nearly 7,800 devices in the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30 with technical tools despite possessing proper legal authority to pry them open, a growing figure that impacts every area of the agency's work, Wray said during a speech at a cyber security conference in New York.

The FBI has been unable to access data in more than half of the devices that it tried to unlock due to encryption, Wray added.

"This is an urgent public safety issue," Wray added, while saying that a solution is "not so clear cut."

Technology companies and many digital security experts have said that the FBI's attempts to require that devices allow investigators a way to access a criminal suspect's cellphone would harm internet security and empower malicious hackers. U.S. lawmakers, meanwhile, have expressed little interest in pursuing legislation to require companies to create products whose contents are accessible to authorities who obtain a warrant.

Read more at https://ca.news.yahoo.com/fbi-director-calls-unbreakable-encryption-urgent-public-safety-151252010.html.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
January 08, 2018, 08:20:33 PM
If you really want to start saving lives, you would be better off controlling automobiles and junk food.  Guns kill far fewer people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
Gun ownership should be controlled to avoid it being abused. Some people with guns feel like they have power over other people and they might inflict harm. Some use it to exploit others in their criminal activities. Control should be strictly implemented.

yup, a few days ago in the us a black girl who was streaming on her smarphone got shot by another black girl.
some people should not be given the right to own weapons.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
for my opinion its good for everybody the guns control for me is safety for our lives and our country
legendary
January 08, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
Right. If you give up your guns for protection, you give up the freedom to protect yourself. If the protector doesn't act to protect you, you get hurt by the one you thought was going to protect you.

Gun control is something that everybody needs to do. They need to do it by wearing guns in public. Bad people will be scared of all the guns, and will act good... or will be dead.

Countries that have strong gun control, like Japan, still have people harming other people. The government can't control all the bad people, and government might be the bad people themselves. Did you ever hear of an honest politician?

Let the people wear guns out in public, and have them around their home, so that THE PEOPLE can be the gun controllers.

After all, government is just people. Why give them power over you when it has been proven that they can't or won't protect you? And maybe they are the crooks themselves.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 08, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
Very well said my friend. Allow me to say my answer regarding to that matters 'gun control.'
Yes gun was created not to kill but to support or protect the owner. It was created to depend the creator. It was created with a good purpose. It was created to maintain the peaceful community. It was created not to harm each other. All of these are the original thinking to guns creation. Today gun is a weapon to reckless owner. Weapon to kill innocent. Weapon to harm the harmless civilian. Weapon to bully the weak. Weapon to kill even the member of the family.
Gun control is a good idea to lessen the crimin, lessen the killings, lessen the abusive users. Easily trace the owner.
Gun control is helpful solution to the problem of harmful and abusive users. That's a great way to slowly solve the issue.
legendary
January 08, 2018, 10:08:55 AM
This is very necessary , limiting the gun supply and be more strict to those buyers.

If a person has guns, the only way to limit them and their guns is to have more and bigger guns. That isn't gun control. Why not? Because you can't make the people that have more and bigger guns be good people except if you have lots of guns, yourself.

The thing that is necessary for good people to do is to force everyone to have guns. It should be a law that, if you are off your own residence and out in public, you should carry a gun out in the open. Criminals will see all these guns in public. They will be scared, because they won't know who is going to shoot them if they act in a bad way. So, they will become good people just to keep from getting shot.

Cool
Activity: 63
January 08, 2018, 06:12:47 AM
This is very necessary , limiting the gun supply and be more strict to those buyers.
Activity: 39
January 07, 2018, 11:51:30 PM
I am personally against owning a gun.imagine if all of the jews had guns.how many of them would have been swept away to the gas chambers by the thousands...
legendary
January 07, 2018, 08:27:25 PM
My opinion in gun control is that I should think that gun control should be more strengthened, because if anyone is allowed to exchange money, then once a gun is in the hands of most people in the country, and if this happens, then once and for the gun control There will be no anarchy around the world when there will be no love, there will be no love for peace in the world, and there will be no love Just because of gun power, most people will lose their loved ones every day,

So I think that if every country's government and gun control people need to be more aware, and enforce the law in gun control, I think,

If you are going to give your guns over to someone else to control, why stop there? Give ownership of your house, your car, your wife, your kids, and everything else that you have over to him. Then beg him for the use of your car to go to work. Beg him for the use of your house to live in after you come home from work. Beg him for a fun night in bed with your wife... his bed, btw. And don't even think of asking for your kids. They are in a government boarding school.

It's called Communism, and that is what gun control is all about.

Cool
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
January 07, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
My opinion in gun control is that I should think that gun control should be more strengthened, because if anyone is allowed to exchange money, then once a gun is in the hands of most people in the country, and if this happens, then once and for the gun control There will be no anarchy around the world when there will be no love, there will be no love for peace in the world, and there will be no love Just because of gun power, most people will lose their loved ones every day,

So I think that if every country's government and gun control people need to be more aware, and enforce the law in gun control, I think,
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 07:31:04 PM
well, gun control should be implemented by the government. this should be controlled by the authority. Gun is not a simple toy that can used anywhere.. this is a important matter to talk about. manufacturer and distributor should also be responsible on the distribution of gun., they should have a high requirements on buying a gun. and to all the countries that buying a gun is like buying a food at food court, be responsible enough.Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 05:14:35 PM
I believe in the right to stop a criminal who is trying to harm. I also believe that not everyone should have a gun.
legendary
January 07, 2018, 04:14:40 PM
Every year all new and new weapons come in the stead of others,if we turn to the past,there was no orujia,only human hands and skills,self-development and human beings as masters of weapons and body,respectively, and on the way prosvetlenie what is happening,does not lead to nothing good,because man is not razvivaetsa in the way of the Sword,p only on button presses and not improves the body and mind,and is left with a powerful weapon on primetivnye level

What you post is true. And if you can find a way to eliminate all weapons and the knowledge of how to make them and methods for re-inventing them, tell us about it.

Now that guns are public knowledge worldwide, and now that the method for making guns is available worldwide, nobody will be able to find a way to destroy all the guns and all the knowledge about how to make them. Rather, let everybody have guns to protect themselves from everyone who uses guns to harm others.

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
Every year all new and new weapons come in the stead of others,if we turn to the past,there was no orujia,only human hands and skills,self-development and human beings as masters of weapons and body,respectively, and on the way prosvetlenie what is happening,does not lead to nothing good,because man is not razvivaetsa in the way of the Sword,p only on button presses and not improves the body and mind,and is left with a powerful weapon on primetivnye level
legendary
January 07, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
Gun ownership should be controlled to avoid it being abused. Some people with guns feel like they have power over other people and they might inflict harm. Some use it to exploit others in their criminal activities. Control should be strictly implemented.

Gun ownership should be controlled by the owner of the gun(s). People don't need guns to inflict harm on others. This is precisely the reason why the others should have guns... to protect themselves from those who want to inflict harm on them.

If some people have control over other people, to limit the guns that the other people have, the controllers have taken freedom away from them. Don't let a controller take your freedom away. The controllers might become like ISIS once they have taken your freedom away. Is that what you really want?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: