Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 34. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
Gun ownership should be controlled to avoid it being abused. Some people with guns feel like they have power over other people and they might inflict harm. Some use it to exploit others in their criminal activities. Control should be strictly implemented.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

I believe that having a gun is also having a big responsible. Gun holders should know how to handle it with a long temper. Gun control is a good thing, it can actually lessen the number of crimes. Gun is one of the major causes of killings in the world. It should be honored to responsible people only
Activity: 162
January 07, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
I wish gun was not invented. It was never meant to protect somebody, it was created to kill people. Since gun is already here, I hope that the gun holders are in right mind. Gun control is really important especially these days which people can easily get hold of any guns. Gun never promote peace and power thus it is only promote fear to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 06, 2018, 08:09:56 PM
Besides, a 250 pound muscleman can easily overpower and kill a 90 pound granny. But if Granny has a gun, she has a chance.

Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
I am against gun control 100%. I think those for gun control are missing the real reason behind crimes with a weapon. And that reason is criminals don’t care about laws. You can make all the laws you want and there will still be crime. Proof of this is countries that ban civilians from possessing a firearm and yet people are still being killed by firearms. Japan for example has very restrictive firearm laws yet criminals there still kill people and rob people with firearms.
Activity: 154
January 06, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Guns are made for one purpose, and that purpose is to kill.
I believe that guns are not weapons, they are tools. How they are used is up to the person holding it.
Guns are especially dangerous in the hands of people who don't know how to use them (i.e., kids and teenagers) as well as those who are mentally ill and/or have a temper problem.
Gun control will not stop violence because a violent person doesn’t need a gun to be violent.
After the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, support for gun control increased dramatically.

Generally in America, the support for gun control has outweighed the support for gun rights.
Are gun control laws constitutional?
What would be your ideal set of laws regarding firearms?

Correct Guns are made for one purposes and that is to kill... Gun is dangerous as we should know but why they are still making Gun? sometimes they are using gun for there protection for themself but isnt good to use the gun to kill people. Why those government should allowed their staff to use gun? Why they cant live without gun?or they should live by with gun?
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
January 06, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
I am in favor of it because there are so many people who owns gun and make threaten or have done crimes because they are too proud for themselves that they have guns. That's why innocent people are the victims of those gun owner who are do not care but only themselves.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
I think it's depends on country. A traditions and mentality is a key. Some countries are going well with a guns but in some countries that may lead to disaster.  Cry
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 06, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
That should be the only thing why law should exist...not to take inocent peoples rights, but to protect them
That must be the soul reason and principle for everything
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
I am for the legalization of carrying weapons, statistics indicate that if the weapon is legalized, the crime rate is lower.
EXACTLY, people have less tendency to do crime once law gives more freedom, its like with weed, legalising it means what: Less black market, less gang wars over selling turf, so less crime
perhaps you are right...the forbidden fruit is sweet...when people are free to do whatever they want - in the end they usually don't want to do anything too negative...although there are criminals who only see in this all the enjoyment of life - only the law can protect from such people

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
My opinion on gun control rests differently with different countries.
The rules and requirements of every country is different, so are the needs.
The government must implement the rules that everyone need to surrender their guns. To against shooting incidents.  We must be responsible in everything especially when we carry the guns.   
Activity: 97
January 06, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
With the current gun society now. People are holding one or everal firearms in thier homes for protection. I think gun control cannot be controlled at all since there are some who produces without any permit. Only if the law is implemented with a strong will these will be controlled.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
January 06, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I am for the legalization of carrying weapons, statistics indicate that if the weapon is legalized, the crime rate is lower.
EXACTLY, people have less tendency to do crime once law gives more freedom, its like with weed, legalising it means what: Less black market, less gang wars over selling turf, so less crime
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 08:13:31 AM
My opinion on gun control rests differently with different countries.
The rules and requirements of every country is different, so are the needs. Cool
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
January 06, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
Only the police or those who has a rights must only prohibited to hold a gun because normal person has no skills to use it for what it use to be. not for self defense. the police and the government must defense us because that is there job and not ours.

The police are the enforcement arm of the government.  They are there to endure that laws passed by the government are obeyed by you.
Nowhere is it written that the police are obligated in any way to protect or defend you.  They are there to ensure your compliance.
Activity: 168
January 06, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 07:03:15 AM
Only the police or those who has a rights must only prohibited to hold a gun because normal person has no skills to use it for what it use to be. not for self defense. the police and the government must defense us because that is there job and not ours.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
Always consider what kind of place which is a person is living. If that place is not a place where ware anti-government and the militaries  always do occurs then why need a gun, and also do a person a business man or high value person? If not I gun must not be permitted. It is just a cause of a high crime due to the uncontrollably emotion of a person.
I think it can acceptable.The important thing is personal sense, a gun ban of any sort will absolutely do nothing to change violence at all.
Activity: 238
January 06, 2018, 05:29:15 AM
I believe that some sort of gun control should be placed, where stricter background checks are carried out and such. However, a total ban on guns would just cause a rebellion to occur.
Activity: 32
January 05, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
Government should let gun holders licence and be accountable for their actions because there is nothing that can prevent the use of Gun.

Monitoring is not an easy task even our government qualified and give  licensed to all gun holders. We have many alternative self defense tools to be considered. Sometimes, guns makes an individual out of control and too aggressive. So, for me gun is not totally suitable to every civilians.
Pages:
Jump to: