Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion of gun control? - page 97. (Read 450471 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 04:31:42 PM
In Switzerland, weapons from the population even more than in America, and such questions are no raises. Here's the other thing. Someone bribed and they want to weaken America.
Activity: 261
October 13, 2016, 04:14:06 PM
No ban weapon. This is not in the interest of all. Just policy at this earn recognition. Then they will refuse the words.
Activity: 275
October 13, 2016, 03:59:04 PM
In car accidents kills more people than weapons so now to ban cars? Bans problems are not solved.
Activity: 255
October 13, 2016, 03:48:23 PM
Every person has the right to defend their lives with guns. The police have weapons, and that the life of the ordinary citizen is cheaper?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 13, 2016, 12:53:29 PM
Not sure if there should be. Normally there should not be any, but on the other hand will not become so many murders. As have shown researches in America have fallen sharply, because hardly anyone would kill someone if he knew that the other has. But since there should be a largest control because now even small children can handle a gun.
The important thing is not the number of murders, and full statistics. How many people with weapons have saved his life, how many people died from legal weapons and how much from illegal.

If I say that Government guns are illegal guns, but all the rest are legal, what right does someone in Government have to counter what I say and I don't have the right to counter what he says? In other words, there are no guns that are illegal. Some government people simply say that they are.

Cool
Activity: 262
October 13, 2016, 12:47:49 PM
Not sure if there should be. Normally there should not be any, but on the other hand will not become so many murders. As have shown researches in America have fallen sharply, because hardly anyone would kill someone if he knew that the other has. But since there should be a largest control because now even small children can handle a gun.
The important thing is not the number of murders, and full statistics. How many people with weapons have saved his life, how many people died from legal weapons and how much from illegal.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 12:09:33 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
October 12, 2016, 02:24:24 PM
Although over here gun is being controlled as you don't just go about flaunting one even though you manage to get one. In as much that there are advantages of having one to yourself maybe for protection, I think for countries where there is liberation of having gun, government should really step up the game in controlling the output of how this guns gets out because we have read cases of gun violence all over the place and this has been worrying among other factors.
legendary
October 12, 2016, 10:48:52 AM
The government should control this issue. For weapons falling into the hands of children and mentally unstable people

well i think it is actually being controlled but nowadays, it's becoming more and more accessible to a lot of people be it legally or ilegally. i think there should be more effort put into regulating gun access.

The problem here is, Government people are the most mentally unstable people of all.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2016, 07:06:53 AM
The government should control this issue. For weapons falling into the hands of children and mentally unstable people

well i think it is actually being controlled but nowadays, it's becoming more and more accessible to a lot of people be it legally or ilegally. i think there should be more effort put into regulating gun access.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
October 12, 2016, 05:39:02 AM
legendary
October 11, 2016, 01:37:08 PM
In the wake of ^^^ ...

Ruger LCP II Pistol : Best-in-Class Lightweight Compact Handgun

USA – Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. (NYSE: RGR) is proud to introduce the new Ruger LCP II Pistol. Since its original introduction in 2008, the LCP has set the industry standard for compact, reliable .380 Auto pistols.

Rather than rest on that accomplishment, Ruger has built upon that solid performance to produce the new, best-in-class LCP II pistol.

The LCP II features a short, crisp, single-action trigger with inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy-to-rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last round hold-open.

Ruger LCP II Pistol

Read more, and see more pictures at http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/205148-2016-10-11-ruger-lcp-ii-pistol-best-in-class-lightweight-compact-handgun.htm and https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/10/no_author/packing/.

Cool
legendary
October 11, 2016, 01:14:18 PM
BAM! FEDERAL JUDGE DEFIES OBAMA- OVERTURNS BAN ON GUNS, BANISHES REQUIRED REGISTRATION!

Sierra Marlee for Right Wing News reports, Obama has a very disturbing history of attempting to violate our Second Amendment rights, especially on the heels of mass shootings. As heart-wrenching and painful hear the media and politicians exploit these events, restricting the rights of the people is never the logical answer.

BAM! FEDERAL JUDGE DEFIES OBAMA- OVERTURNS BAN ON GUNS, BANISHES REQUIRED REGISTRATION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUy0xQKG3ck

Read more at http://nextnewsnetwork.com/bam-federal-judge-defies-obama-overturns-ban-on-guns-banishes-required-registration/.

Cool
Activity: 298
October 07, 2016, 12:38:53 AM
I think gun control should respect the national conditions, the political system, the quality of the population and other factors, can not simply say good and bad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 06, 2016, 05:16:16 PM
There is bad with every good, and good with every bad. It's the individuals responsibility what its used for.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
October 06, 2016, 04:56:40 PM
The bandits are always able to buy an illegal weapon, and if you take away people's right to legitimate, then they will have nothing to resist crime.

This is basically what they lead us to think. While I'm not saying it's wrong, chances are that this mindset causes more trouble than security and defense. We ought not put judgment on our own hands. Yes, there are criminals now everywhere loaded with guns but the government system should be the one responsible to address them - not us.

Yes, psychopaths & sociopaths should be the ones responsible to do all the systematic violation of human rights, rather than allowing non-psychopaths & sociopaths to disarm psychopaths & sociopaths by human rights lawful means.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
October 06, 2016, 03:59:20 PM
The bandits are always able to buy an illegal weapon, and if you take away people's right to legitimate, then they will have nothing to resist crime.

This is basically what they lead us to think. While I'm not saying it's wrong, chances are that this mindset causes more trouble than security and defense. We ought not put judgment on our own hands. Yes, there are criminals now everywhere loaded with guns but the government system should be the one responsible to address them - not us.
Yes we can not do anything even to the problem of illegal weapons, the government is always difficult to handle. the presence or absence of illegal weapons crime will always exist, can not blame it all because just as easily get a guns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 06, 2016, 11:36:48 AM

Activity: 275
October 06, 2016, 10:56:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: