Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 10. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
I think that we should be ready for a lateral movement of the market. Most likely in the next few months, we will not see strong growth. Growth will begin in late 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
In my opinion, the price of BTC and ETH can not rise much during this time, the last BTC price increase over 8000 $ is a good sign, but the reality of the market is not expected, right down.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
prediction? It’s better to say that it’s our own wishful thinking.i wish the price of BTC could create new high  by the end of the year,the ideal price number is 50000 dollars.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
Prediction is not easy in crypto market. I still believe the crypto market may recover by the end of 2018 but no one knows the price how much it up.
Activity: 65
July 24, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
Many don't believe bitcoin will hit more than $20k before the end of this year but I can say that bitcoin is really able to hit that price. So i believe that time will be the great day for all.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 24, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
I'm sure it will recover the price of bitcoin, but I don't know what exactly price that reach the highest price end of this year so let's hope that bitcoin will continue to grow and please don't listen the negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

I believe that bitcoin this year will not be space numbers, as it was last year. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will rise to the level of$ 15-25 000 this is explained. Many people already know how to buy bitcoin and how to keep it, and when to sell. I am sure that many people will sell bitcoin very poorly and it will periodically sink. But there will be a lot of news.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

I believe that the situation this year will certainly recover. although it is currently undergoing such a dramatic decline. but I still believe that in the future of course bitcoin will go forward and much in demand people
Activity: 158
July 23, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Recently, the Chicago Board Options Exchange once again submitted a Bitcoin ETF to the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which will decide whether to pass it on August 10. i think that as long as the SEC can release the Bitcoin ETF, bitcoin prices will break through the previous high in a short period of time, even reaching 30000 dollars
Activity: 1050
July 23, 2018, 10:12:57 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency demands will be normalized at the end of the quarter, maybe we could say, same with last year where all the coins were moving upward. This bitcoin i hope it will reach again to 10k usd per coin., what i mean is with the recent reports showed that many are now recognizing bitcoin, i believe that the market will be normalized.
i think not a few also say war on bitcoin, but we hope at the end of the quarter will be the same as the previous year, where prices rise high, and cultivate trust of many people, and many people who want to get acquainted with bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency demands will be normalized at the end of the quarter, maybe we could say, same with last year where all the coins were moving upward. This bitcoin i hope it will reach again to 10k usd per coin., what i mean is with the recent reports showed that many are now recognizing bitcoin, i believe that the market will be normalized.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 09:29:53 AM
A Bull market will be on the chart by December, With Bitcoin surprisingly forecast and speculations about it change after the last pump of this altcoin. Daily forecst shows an upward trend and so is the target value of it by the end of the year. From the forecast i red bitcoin shows it will end up at plus plus by the end of the year. More like to change to a higher value as we approach the quarter four of the year.
Activity: 39
July 23, 2018, 09:07:24 AM
I see us maybe back at our December high level at best case, At worst case market will stagnate between 400 billion and 500 billion by year end
Activity: 336
July 23, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
I think that soon the growth will begin. And most likely the price of bitcoin will reach 13,000 - 15,000 dollars. This will be a good time for alternative coins.
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 08:00:45 AM
I think for now it's very difficult for us to predict about Bitcoin, because it looks so hard for me to say it, but what Ethereum looks like must have cost around $ 1,200 by the end of the year, and I really hope that the market will return grows for future development.
Activity: 39
July 23, 2018, 07:22:55 AM
I think we will steadily rise from this point up to year end. I think we hit the bottom
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 23, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

i believe cryptomarket cap will make a new high in this year
just increase you patience, and i believe bitcoin price will touch above 30K USD by the end of this year
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
I think a lot coins won’t survive the next years. Probably also bigger ones out of the top 100 or even top 10. A lot people might lose their money.
Activity: 352
July 21, 2018, 07:49:43 AM
I believe that by the end of the year, crypto market would have recovered fully from the bear and the bull will take over thereby making all the price of coin to increase and by the end of the year, I believe the price of bitcoin would be within the range of $10000 and $12000.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
We are still in the middle of the year and it's too far to predict price at the end of the calendar.Believe that we will be hard to predict the price movement of Bitcoin and altcoin even for the next few hours.But  I think the btc price at the end of this year will exceed the btc price in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: