Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 5. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 28, 2018, 06:46:11 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

Actually people expecting for the bull run of bitcoin before end of the year 2018
In my own prediction bitcoin will stay at recover process before end of the year
This aren't fro bitcoin market boom weneed to accept that 2018 is time of correction
Wait for the success of bitcoin next year 2109
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
the market will rise. but not as high as in january 2018. that will take even longer. i think in 10 -12 months we will see the prices from january. but i hope the market will rise nicely slowly and not as fast as the last rise
In any case, the Crypto currency market has always been marked by a rapid fall and slow growth. But if you recall the fluctuations in prices in 2017, then active growth surprised many.
active growth of the crypto currency for 2017 year, buy lunnitsu active PR of the crypto-currency market. This is what influenced the demand for crypto currency. Today is a completely different situation and we will not see this growth rate any more.
today in the network a lot of information is found that the market has already reached its minimum and should now turn into active growth. Everyone talks in December, which will show us completely new results on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
the market will rise. but not as high as in january 2018. that will take even longer. i think in 10 -12 months we will see the prices from january. but i hope the market will rise nicely slowly and not as fast as the last rise
In any case, the Crypto currency market has always been marked by a rapid fall and slow growth. But if you recall the fluctuations in prices in 2017, then active growth surprised many.
active growth of the crypto currency for 2017 year, buy lunnitsu active PR of the crypto-currency market. This is what influenced the demand for crypto currency. Today is a completely different situation and we will not see this growth rate any more.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
I honestly think the bull run is just around the corner. We'll see bitcoin at $20k before this year ends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 04:32:07 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I do not sell my coins either. I really want to believe that the market will recover in the near future. It can not be otherwise. You just need to wait.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
September 28, 2018, 04:31:37 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 12:35:02 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 17, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
My predictions will remain the same, if cryptocurrency, including bitcoin, will be in a good position in the future. predictions at the end of the year will be a good choice as the right month for crypto recovery.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 06:13:04 PM
My guess is that the coin will grow sharply by the end of this year and the past 2017 will repeat again so please be patient, the market will soon recover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
I have never thought about future market conditions, because some analysts can not afford to forecast price conditions that will move, rising or falling prices of any existing market is the nature of BTC that is fluctuating.
The little picture I hold is on last year's guidelines, but it's also not a sure thing.
of course BTC prices will go back up and keep an eye on every price movement to avoid losses.
Activity: 360
September 08, 2018, 04:50:03 PM
It is quite difficult to talk about the growth of bitcoin this year. I certainly want to, but I think the growth will be only in the spring of 2019. This year bears rule the bitcoins. If the price is 15 000, it will be a great result
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
September 07, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
Good question! Of course it's hard to predict what the market will look like in late 2018, but I'm still very optimistic that prices are higher than right now. It is not unlikely that bitcoin dominance will continue to increase as there are currently many shitcoins that offer no real value.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 05:32:21 PM
I believe that the crypto market will partially recover by the end of this year, and the price of bitcoin will be at the level of 8-10 thousand dollars.
in order to express such an assumption, it is necessary to impose at least some facts, and then we have a lot of predictions, but none is a reflection of reality.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
I believe that the crypto market will partially recover by the end of this year, and the price of bitcoin will be at the level of 8-10 thousand dollars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 30, 2018, 04:45:56 AM
There is no exact in predictions but I am hoping that sooner or later the market will rise again because of the price value.It may recover soon we will just wait patiently for its dumps.Its better to go with the flow of everything in crypto.
Activity: 394
August 30, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

for me it is better not to worry too much about crypto prices later this year or next year, because as a trader, what I do is a way to benefit from this crypto currency, because everyone must have a prediction of each with future price changes

You are quite professional in trading, you can make profits even in the dark market. For many people it isn't possible, they just hold the coin, so they are more interested in predicting the price at the end of the year or several years later.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

for me it is better not to worry too much about crypto prices later this year or next year, because as a trader, what I do is a way to benefit from this crypto currency, because everyone must have a prediction of each with future price changes
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 30, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
Yes, speculations in the cryptomarkets are so strong. But the most predictions made by psychological patterns. All TA are these patterns and some maths only. That's why the most difficult predictions is mid-term. For scalping or daytrading it can be made easily. For long-term also by FA. But for mid-term (week-two-month) it's so mistaked
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 29, 2018, 09:04:41 PM
It really quite not easy to predict accurately the price of something that fluctuates so much, like Bitcoin, and I think it depends precisely on the decision of people makes every trading day. We can't compare Cryptocurrency market to that of Forex (and/or Stock) market as they're two different things. The truth is nothing can be predicted, everything is all about speculation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 29, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

It is hard to predict the future of the Crypto currencies for now because of the bearish market which is still in effect in which many people are now afraid to invest because they see that the whole Crypto market is not healthy. So maybe if the bullish market will start then that will be the time that we could tell of what is the future of every coin thru their commodities and market strategy performances.
Pages:
Jump to: