Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 6. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 08:00:14 PM
Nobody can foresee the situation on the stock exchange at the end of the year, one can only guess and predict. My verdict – Ethereum will break away from Dash for a very long time, Dash and Dash will be equal in price, and Bitcoin will gradually fall in price to 5-5.5 thousand dollars.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
I think crypto market will recover by the end of the year when bitcoin price started to rise my prediction of bitcoin price is around 12k hopefully this year their will be bull run happen to gain the investment of all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
August 28, 2018, 03:49:26 PM
I think that in this year we will see BTC around 12-13 thousands and whole level of market cap around 450-500 billions probably.
Activity: 313
August 28, 2018, 02:39:05 PM
CNBC is bullish... and they have 95% accuracy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
I never expected the market to grow in the future anymore, I lost too much confidence in them and I never expected the board to increase again in the future, perhaps the password will collapse

Actually, i also feel the same, the only way to keep get profit in these days is keep get buyback even if it goes to the lowest price.  Grin
Also, coupled with problems about ETFs and countries that ban cryptocurrency, make all it here become worst
Activity: 126
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 28, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
It is unnecessary to predict the price of biyyor any cryptocurrency. The market is unpredictable.
O believe we might see some positive movements in the market as the year comes to an end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
current conditions are very difficult to predict,
because the current market conditions are very disappointing,
hopefully so the beginning of next year,I hope that market conditions will gradually improve.
Activity: 347
August 28, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
In my opinion, the crypto market is recovering slowly and surely. Besides the price of the Altcoins also increased in every hour and every moment. Bitcoin is back hopefully for our community and it will hit $ 45,000 as expected. I think the ICOS campaigns are getting better and we should be interested in investing in ICOS when Bitcoin is back.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 01:26:56 PM
The market has been green for over a week now, with Bitcoin reaching the 7k mark a lot of altcoins are showing the same trend l. We are still not sure that this is the end of the bearish season, analysis and forecast still show that we are still bearish. There are no clear signs of a bullish trend.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:19:56 PM
All people think that the possibility of crypto market will increase again in the near future. I also agree and expect that soon because the current market is falling to a low level so I am optimistic about the situation at the end of the year.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
Now cryptomarket is little up and down but still going to red so I can't predict accurately what happen next. However my prediction of this year bitcoin will reach $10000-15000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
Still waiting for the confirmation of ETF in September.
Some people say that it will affect the whole crypto market. Let's see in this end of year if we can break the ATH again.
Activity: 38
August 20, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I have a prediction if the ETH will go up to around $ 1000 and be followed by EOS just below it. I am very sure that in the coming year ETH and EOS will go up high and maybe more than $ 1500. what makes me sure is because the current ETH price is the same as the bitcoin movement in the past year. and about bitcoin I think by the end of the year bitcoin will be the same as the price won't rise again like last year.
Activity: 518
August 20, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
It depends on the coins that will flourish. But it's hard to choose a good coin when a coin with great promise and one which was just made for the memes occupy the same page on coinmarketcap. This is all due to speculation. With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the coin comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coin and the team behind it. Nothing else. Or just go with an ICO that shows promise, like Eterbase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 20, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
I will not predict for that, I just wait, be patient and follow developments, always pray that luck comes to me, because of that I always think positively so that positive things will come to me.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 10:00:23 AM
I never expected the market to grow in the future anymore, I lost too much confidence in them and I never expected the board to increase again in the future, perhaps the password will collapse
1DC
Activity: 448
August 19, 2018, 06:12:28 PM

In my opinion , I think the cryptocurrency market will be same as last year where everything seems to fall but when the holiday season starts every coins starts to bounce back and in terms of bitcoin I think it's price will reach a $20000.
Activity: 80
August 19, 2018, 03:01:38 PM
Yes, the year is not over yet, we are a little ahead of schedule and many people say that bitcoin will get 20,000 dollars before the end of the year. Some Altcoins even make a profit on the market, but I am not very hopeful for this $ 20,000. Sudden sales fell below $ 7,000. It is slowly and steadily falling as you wait for it to come out.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 10:24:29 AM
The best ICO project is Alluxe, in my opinion you should buy now do not let long will regret it
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
My guess is that by the end of 2018 the market will explode again which is why many people buy altcoin now.
Pages:
Jump to: