Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 7. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
At the early stages of this year, I thought that at the end this year the market may recover. I had hopes about it. But I wonder will it happen now or not. Because it is very hard to get a clear idea of the market now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
August 19, 2018, 07:47:16 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

it is hard to say that. because there were similar periods in the past for crypto market. like i dont know how long this bear will take but i am sure that it is going to recover sooner or later so i will hold and wait.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 19, 2018, 05:32:03 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
It seems to me that bitcoin has all the chances to rise to the level of 25000$ the only Question is when it will do it. Will the news be able to raise bitcoin to this level or will the price go even higher to$30,000
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 19, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
We are still amidst the year and it's too far to foresee cost toward the finish of the calendar.Believe that we will be difficult to anticipate the value development of Bitcoin and altcoin notwithstanding for the following few hours.But I think the btc cost toward the finish of this current year will surpass the btc cost in 2017.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
I fully believe in the coding market, there are many good applications of this market can apply for people's lives. I believe that by the end of 2018 the market will recover and BTC may return to the 15k threshold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
My prediction cryptocurrency and blockchain technology will be very huge in the upcoming years we will see a lot progress which will give a lot people for a massive adoption here in crypto world.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 03:01:44 AM
Market is going to become more popular than it is today. The market cap will keep increasing as a result of of its popularity. Bitcoin price may not rise beyond $20000 buy the end of this year since bear has been riding the market.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
The year-end is no longer important, we should know that pumping in late 2017 is just a whale's strategy. So now we should accept the fact that Bitcoin prices fall and offer good strategies to make a profit in this difficult time.
Activity: 390
August 19, 2018, 01:31:38 AM
I think cryptocurrencies will recover by the end of 2018 beacuse there are lots of positive developments like parent company of NYSE building out a platform for trading bitcoin products and goldman sachs planning to build out a cryptocurrency custody solutions but I have no idea in which direction the price will go.
Activity: 85
August 19, 2018, 01:17:36 AM
I don't want to predict anything ... I'm tired of this market. Many analysts said that the market will recover a few months ago ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
At my own discretion this year we will not be disappointed as the market will recover significantly and the BTC price will be the most glorious period that could cost it around $ 45,000. I'm waiting every day to see the crypto market dancing.

My perceptions was always positive towards cryptocurrency and based on how I observed it for the last few months it's now time to benefit what efforts we had. Right now it's started to be at greener market, so don't be afraid and still do your best.
Activity: 381
August 17, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
At my own discretion this year we will not be disappointed as the market will recover significantly and the BTC price will be the most glorious period that could cost it around $ 45,000. I'm waiting every day to see the crypto market dancing.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
If you watch the behavior of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, there is a trend that in the second half of each year there is growth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:20:56 AM
After a crazy race that took place on the market last year, now the market is cooling down, the price of basic crypto-currencies throughout the year as we see, stably falls. This trend will continue in the next year and after that it will be very slowly restored, as it was from 2013 to 2016.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:05:33 AM
Perhaps due to the active development of the blockchain, the price of Bitcoin will reach $30-40000 per 1 BTC due to the convenience of using Bitcoin in payment systems.
Actually due to the down prices of Bitcoin, the technology has been underestimated for sometimes now and it is considered that it is the end of Bitcoin but that is completely wrong because it is just the start and the falling prices should not be considered as an indicator to call the technology an outdated system. Being rational implies that the investors are aware of the market as well as the technology and when you know about the technology, you would never blame it.
Activity: 69
August 15, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Perhaps due to the active development of the blockchain, the price of Bitcoin will reach $30-40000 per 1 BTC due to the convenience of using Bitcoin in payment systems.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 07:49:17 AM
my guess before the end of this year bitcoin will sky rocket! Grin
I believe it also price could sky rocket this year and a lot of surprises. So many things could happen in crypto this year and my predictions that bear market soon can recover.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
my guess before the end of this year bitcoin will sky rocket! Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 15, 2018, 07:34:43 AM
Market is lacking volume because of which we are not able to escape the bear phase. This has made many people panic sell and many have left cryptos. Due to added regulations and extended bear phase, new investors are hesitating. Institutions were ready to enter the market, but I think they will till the year end to confirm whether any momentum is left in the market or not.
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 07:32:03 AM
many people predict that crypto market will be crowded again by the end of the year because crypto prices will rise and many people will trade to get profit and I hope that will really happen
Pages:
Jump to: