Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 12. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
My reason is to earn a standard living.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 07:26:40 AM
Let's not deceive ourselves and say that crypto currency will soon replace paper money. This will not happen at least in the next 5 years. Crypto currency is a huge bubble where speculators make money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
The idea of making money is what initially attracted me.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
September 16, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
My reason is of course it helps me to be financially stable. but as a I further learn about bitcoin and I think that it would be huge in the nearfuture and I want to be a part of it.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 07:07:15 AM
Bitcoin brings me here and at first I thought the only purpose of the coin is for reloading my phone and can be also exchanged it to fiat. After a year of trying bitcoin risky offers and stuffs I came here and widen up my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Lets be honest here, the main reason why we join crypto is to become rich or simply gain profit, but today i dont understand why the price of btc continuesly dropping even if the number of investors is increasing. I would say that our main goal is to become rich but we doing nothing on the condition right now of btc

The number of investors increases, you know where that information is. I see now the topic of crypto in my country is less and less active as last year, when Bitcoin reduction is not much discussion, it is very different from before
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
Bitcoin brings me here and at first I thought the only purpose of the coin is for reloading my phone and can be also exchanged it to fiat. After a year of trying bitcoin risky offers and stuffs I came here and widen up my knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Lets be honest here, the main reason why we join crypto is to become rich or simply gain profit, but today i dont understand why the price of btc continuesly dropping even if the number of investors is increasing. I would say that our main goal is to become rich but we doing nothing on the condition right now of btc
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 05:27:15 AM
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 04:52:55 AM
I joined crypto because it is where I earn extra income everyday for my free time. Next to me I like blockchain technology and I believe crypto will become the future of finance in the future. Crypto is also an interesting investment because most of them are decentralized and anonymous. This is something I like very much in crypto.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:47:35 AM
like most of you , I also came here to earn some money but I learnt about the technology and now I love that too
Activity: 130
September 16, 2018, 04:35:56 AM
The reason why am i here in crypto is to change my life. In many ways like be on stable, reaching my goals, earned more profits and be a successful bitcoin holder. More plans, and also helping those an wealth people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 16, 2018, 04:33:32 AM
Crypto has presented itself not only as a way to work for money without becoming a slave of the fiat system, but also as the birth of a new era in which we all have opportunity and the power to change the world... it is deeply necessary that among the crypto adopters there are people with vision that don't let things fall to the same vices we have on the real world and take advantage of the chance to change things...
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 04:17:04 AM
The main reason of joining here is to earn and have an extra income. I take part in bounty and study crypto world. I hope it gives me advantages in a future.    
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
The reason why I join crypto is for me to earn. I have a job but it will only allow me and my family to eat three times a day, buy the basic needs for the family. I want to have a decent house.
Activity: 42
September 16, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
 It is the great way to earn money or even the greatest in this world,  I can earn and getting bigger profits. People are simply to access to their account and earn money anytime as long as they have internet connection.
Activity: 34
September 16, 2018, 04:07:32 AM
Because I have a good feeling to invest here and I wanted to understand the blockchain technology, I am in the process of learning and hence getting an opportunity to earn while learning. Also, it is my interest area as I am from financial background.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
I am here because I see crypto space as the next big thing that would happen in the tech industry, so I am here to be among the very first people who will embrace the tech and benefit from it when the tech goes mainstream in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 15, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
My priority on engaging to cryptos is ofcourse, profit. I also believe that other people here have the same goal as mine. Cryptocurrencies are really profitable because most of the cryptos'  market value are increasing for a long run giving profit to the investors which I think what attracts many people towards crypto.
Activity: 280
September 15, 2018, 04:36:09 AM
I work for cryptocurrency because I believe in my income for the future.
I left my work office because the company I worked for suffered a huge loss.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
September 14, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

There are a lots of factors that triggers me to work and participate here in crypto world.  I am believing that it is our future,  we should now it niw because if not we will be left behind by the modernization. Where the digital currency exist.  I think cryptocurrency has a great opportunity although i didn't consider that it will surely address our worlds problem but atleast i know it will create changes in a lots of ways..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 14, 2018, 07:05:14 AM
the reason I joined Crypto was to want to make a profit. many people say crypto is a profitable investment and finally I tried it. I have been trading bitcoin and altcoin for a number of years if all of my profits are added, maybe I have already gotten 1000% of my first investment. but lately the market is bad, so the benefits that I can do are not as expected. even so I am still grateful that every month I can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: