Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 14. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 12:40:32 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I came to crypto because I saw it change my friend's life. His life improved with crypto and when I saw that, I also searched and entered the market. But everything that happens to me is always difficult and not smooth, just like now
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
Of course because of the money and the enrichment of myself no one is free time doing work. Bitcoin makes me passionate and rushes into the crypto market every day.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 12:28:14 AM

My reason why i joined in crypto world is because to earn a lot of money, or extra income. Thanks to my friend that he teach me how to work here in bitcointalk or in crypto, he tells me everything about crypto. Smiley Let's make more money!
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 11, 2018, 11:39:54 PM
My first reason joining here is to earn money. Well,i really need money for my educational purposes. Also, while earning, I'm learning on how this crypto really works and affect the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 11, 2018, 11:33:35 PM
The main reason why I joined crypto industry is to simply earn money and use it for my future life. Making money wasn't easy if we are jobless and uneducated in our society, that's why trading or doing bounties is my way to make money in an easy way. All we need to be capable of is the efforts, patience and self control.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 07:34:29 PM
I joined here because I discovered that I can earn money and I can learn about coin...
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:14:59 PM
First and foremost is to explore the opportunities that come with this amazing technology and also to learn. It has been a very great and profitable experience so far
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 07:01:16 PM

There are two reasons why I am here in crypto world, first it was give me an additional ways to earn money and at the same time to learn new things about crypto currency world. Those two things are reasons why I'm still pursuing to engage myself in cryptos not only for the money but it's also for knowledge. I know that the more knowledge you have the more you can get profits to help us become successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 11, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
There are two reasons why I join the world of crypto including joining this forum, first I want to add insight into the world of crypto and all the technologies associated with crypto and the second of course I expect the benefits
Activity: 85
September 11, 2018, 06:31:38 PM
At first, I was attracted by the riches promised by the media, especially the news about crypto millionaires that came out practically every week, but since I read the whitepaper of bitcoin, I fell in love with what it represented and what they wanted to achieve, so here i'm trying to help out the community
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 11, 2018, 06:27:37 PM
I will be realistic. My first impression  when i joined crypto was to make good fortune and i was convinced it could happen and its happening. On the other hand, cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is more than just making money, there are lots attached to it, but i am still exploring.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
Well, I like to earn on cryptocurrency because of this, I'm here, and of course I support to cryptocurrency is very well appreciated !
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
Main reason is to get or earn profit. My friend has been in the cryptocurrency industry for quite some time now and he has been earning quite well. I was always looking for an extra income of some sort cause my regular job seems not enough. So here I am now.
Activity: 20
September 11, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
September 11, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
Though I heard this bitcoin thing during its earlier years. I didn't bother to mind. But when I started diversifying my investments I started into crypto. I see it as the future though I am not saying all coins will have a good future. But the technology it brings will surely become big in the future.
Activity: 60
September 10, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
All I know is that it's interesting to be here right now.cryptocurrency gives you the freedom to be creative.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
My primary objective of joining crypto to make more money easily faster and to know what is going on the global world.

Many people are triggered by the fear of missing out on benefits. This is not a healthy trend for the market. A significant number of people invest in the crypto currency only for the sake of speculation
Activity: 219
September 10, 2018, 03:06:30 PM
To speak the truth, the reason I joined cryptocurrency was that when I finished my university education there was no job or work for me from which to earn my living. When I was introduced to crypto I saw as a way of helping myself from the poor state of life I found myself. Cryptocurrency had helped me alot.
Activity: 79
September 10, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
My only reason is to change my life. Yes, and I will prove it. My living changes after joining cryptography and earning in it. I can get full revenue from cryptography, which I've never received offline. It is very useful for poverty reduction.
support. Cryptocurrency opens up great prospects for the unemployed or those who want to engage in freelancing. but freelancing, is more like free labor.
Activity: 49
September 10, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
Every crypto user reason is same and my also- Money. The world runs on money and every one is running to catch the money as much as possible to make their future better. I think there is no other reason. The thinghs i gain in crypto, that is experience and money. My other main reason for joining here in crypto is because of my interest in blockchain tech!
Pages:
Jump to: