Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 16. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
My primary objective of joining crypto to make more money easily faster and to know what is going on the global world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 08, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I believe there are various reasons to join crypto here, one of my reason is because im looking for investment.
If you can use your money in crypto to gain profit, why not ? Anyway, peoples attracted to crypto because any peoples can use it.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
The reason I joined the cryptocurrency world was because I was interested in this new technology that made me gain new experience in finding profits and finance for the future, because this system is great for earning money by investing in digital coins, and this tool makes it easy for transact or buy and sell with other countries
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 08, 2018, 10:33:57 AM
The reasons are not so many as for example those people who invent them themselves, I try to work on the global integration of crypto-currencies in the society of people, I am sure that this should help to increase justice among people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
most of reason above is cryptocurrency could provide huge earning although they have no much money.they prefer to start their career here than building their own business.
In 2017, a lot of investors left their business and started investing in the crypto currency, but it's not everyone who managed to get out of the market with a good profit.
Activity: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:32:19 AM
To add vast values and earn in the long run.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:29:10 AM
most of reason above is cryptocurrency could provide huge earning although they have no much money.they prefer to start their career here than building their own business.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
Of course, this must be earned. All people who join the crypto currency, risked earning more in a different way. We might consider including crypto currency as another method or means of making a profit from investing in cryptography to join campaigns with bonuses. And those who join the campaign after receiving a reward, you can think about investing in krypton after receiving tokens that can be sold or retained for future profits.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 08, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
I join crypto in light of the fact that I think that its intriguing and wage creating. Most all individuals who joined crypto are the same. We as a whole need to procure additional wage to assist our family with making our life superior to anything what we are in the present. To get out from being fixing to neediness. What's more, other than that I joined crypto on the grounds that crypto is the future money of the world. It is smarter to begin ahead of schedule than being deserted of what is fundamental later on.

We realize that digital currencies can replace paper money someday, and with us joining crypto from the start it is a big advantage because there are still many people who don't know Crypto as you say Crypto has changed a small part of our lives because by investing in Crypto we were given a lot of choices so we could profit from anywhere in Crypto and the circulation of money to Crypto was also balanced.
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
Well, first of course I've been in cryptocurrency for a fast enrichment , now of course I earn on cryptocurrency but are transferring coins between friends
Activity: 200
September 08, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
I join crypto in light of the fact that I think that its intriguing and wage creating. Most all individuals who joined crypto are the same. We as a whole need to procure additional wage to assist our family with making our life superior to anything what we are in the present. To get out from being fixing to neediness. What's more, other than that I joined crypto on the grounds that crypto is the future money of the world. It is smarter to begin ahead of schedule than being deserted of what is fundamental later on.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
September 08, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
I came here for additional earnings, I work at work and I do not have enough money, and here I can fill this shortcoming!
Activity: 31
September 08, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
Why I joined here in crypto because I believe that somehow crypto will give me good income for my family.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
Frankly speaking, i joined in cryptocurrency because of money. Although there is no guarantee of a big income right away it gives earnings without investing money at your own leisure time. Its your call on when to work and how to work. You still can earn money while at rest at home after your full time job while leisurely surfing the net.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 08, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
Blockchain offers incredible deal of significance to humanity. I'm intrigued by the technology behind the Blockchain and cryptocurrency and it is of no doubts that crypto is the future of payments. I cannot afford to miss out this great opportunity that will yield millionaires some few years to come.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
This Blockchain technology provides convenience to the user. They are using this technology to invest. By investing can benefit more. So many people are interested to join the crypto.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 05:13:27 AM
I'm interested because the implications of each coin are so interesting when thinking about their effect on day to day life and the machine based economy I believe will grow by leaps and bounds in the next several decades. I also invest in crypto because I enjoy day trading but current PDT laws prevent me from doing so with less than 25k in the stock market (which I also love)
Activity: 27
September 08, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
the motive I joined krypto is to get bitcoin, due to the fact seeing the fee of bitcoin every day also increases, so i am positive we will also discover it easier to get extra earnings within the future with the aid of expecting better expenses.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
For me, crypto currency is the window to the future. Our world and so half live the virtual world. A virtual, digital currency will only help. But it will also simplify the work in everyday life.
Activity: 89
September 08, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
The only reason I came to the cryptocurrency market was to make money because I know there are many easy ways to make a profit! Such as the bounty mission!
Pages:
Jump to: