Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 10. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 10:59:41 PM
I joined the crypto world is to get income, plus in storing crypto will be very safe, open transactions cannot be manipulated.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:35:30 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I want to make a lot of money. Obvious reason. But after a few months in the signature campaign scene and bounty campaigns, I have thought of another moral reason as to why I want to be part of the cryptocurrency community. That is, I want to propagate and promote the usage of cryptocurrency around the world.
Activity: 96
September 16, 2018, 10:33:25 PM
The reason why I invest in cryptocurrency is very simple, because I want to get what I want in the encryption market, I want to live a better life through the encryption market. But this year's encryption market is very bad, and I have lost a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 16, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
first because I'm having trouble in the economy. I am bored with conventional bank system. then I tried new investment in stocks. After that, I know about crypto. and finally I find out. until finally interested in joining here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:15:59 PM
I joined crypto out of curiousity. At first, I thought this is another type of scam or fraudulent acts in the digital world. As I understand it better, it became my source of income and savings. I learned a lot and I love it! Cryptocurrency has become famous all over the world and for sure this will give a better way of life in the future.
Activity: 378
September 16, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
My reason to join in cryptocurrency to explore my knowledge about crypto and to know how to earn money by doing it.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 08:38:09 PM
A couple of friends invited me here and through this i have contact with crypto. I have been reading here since then and created an account some time ago. Meanwhile, i think crypto will be a part of the future, so i am staying here.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2018, 08:33:32 PM
to be honest, I want to get a large passive income outside of my permanent job. I make crypto as my homework, and I always expect large profits from crypto. whether it's trading, or bounty.
Activity: 211
September 16, 2018, 08:29:16 PM
reasons to join in the cryptocurrency because of the advantages that can be said to be very big in fact can sometimes income per month is the employees. This is a point that I feel. and here's makes me increasingly stayed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

the reason I joined the crypto here is that I want to collect as many tokens as ...
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 08:17:41 PM
I sit in cryptocurrency solely for profit. That here people did not write, but it is the most profitable asset at the moment. Of course, if you don't take drugs into account.
Activity: 20
September 16, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
The reason I'm here is because a person who asks me to join and show me how to invest and their benefits makes me feel good to be involved. From that moment on, I learned of its great influence on the world as well as on the investors.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 16, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

My reason that's why i am here in crypto is because of my friend. He teach me this site and then teach me what is crypto, what is bounty. Then, i joined bounties and earn tokens and have profit. I am so very happy that i know this site and i am earning extra income. My reason why i am here is to make more money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 10:33:45 AM
I love innovations. I consider the invention of blockchain  to be the most important event of the last decade. Crypto currency is a side effect of this discovery, which allows the creation of new technologies. And I like being part of it all. In addition, this is not a bad opportunity to slightly increase its capital.
Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
Crypto is a great way to make money.Because only with cryptography can we get a great result arrived.
Activity: 76
September 16, 2018, 09:22:59 AM
I came here to provide myself with additional income
Activity: 105
September 16, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
My reason for joining the crypto world is that I want to live independently when I need funds to buy what I want, like buying clothes and so on, then I want to master the points of market price movements so that I get a profit in the short term.

Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 16, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
My reason is that I wanted to learn why and how BTC had grown from 400 (first time I noted it) to 7000. Then I was a watcher of BTC's growth from 7 to 17-20. Many my friend had bought it for 17 -(... and still keeping it, and buying bitcoin at 9k and at 7k while it's correcting.
did you get it? at the beginning of his appearance bitcoin doesn't even have a rating. but some people managed to make a bitcoin has value by putting it on a market. and that continue to be developed until now. bitcoin has a number of terbtas, and when the numbers are getting a little bit and it is very hard to get, then the prices will be more expensive bitcoin.
Activity: 45
September 16, 2018, 09:00:02 AM
the reason I joined Crypto
first of course to get money ..
and search for more coins that have a high value.
and invested in the future ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 08:59:17 AM
There can be a lot of reasons for this, someone likes technologies and people really see very great prospects from new technologies, someone simply invests in order to make money on ordinary speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: