Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 9. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
For me, the main question is not why we came, but why we still remain here, although we see such problems in the crypto industry.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
At first, I became interested in cryptocurrency because of the technology. I like different technologies and I like that some altcoins solve real problems. Then I realized that with the help of cryptocurrency you can also make money. Now I understand that the future of humanity simply can not be without cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
Everybody is talking about how they want to support the blockchain technology behind, but 90% dont understand how a blockchain works Grin Im honest, i start with investing in cryptocurrencies to make money. Witht time i learn a lot more from cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. Im interested in the technology, but the main reason why i am here is because i want to make huge profit!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:01:09 AM
I joined in crypto, as friends call. Initially I was hesitant, not yet understood what it's crypto. to that end, my friend explain and invite me to join in crypto. and finally I joined the crypto.
Activity: 48
September 17, 2018, 01:59:53 AM
I have two reasons. First, it is an opportunity for additional earnings. And the second interest is to learn the crypto-currency world. We live in an interesting time. Time for a change. And it's very interesting.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 17, 2018, 01:55:16 AM
I join in the crypto for several reasons. certainly I have a desire to be able to gain wealth in such a short time. and I think this crypto is the right place. Crypto can also provide a surprise which we never would have thought.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
The reason I invest in cryptocurrency is simple because I want to get the life I want in the encryption market, because I believe in the encryption market, I think cryptocurrency is worth investing. Although the encryption market is bad this year, I think their prices will pick up again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
Above all else, we have distinctive thoughts, data about tokens, and the present circumstance in the crypto market. It additionally allows you to profit. In the event that you put stock in the crusade you went to and do great research
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
September 17, 2018, 01:27:54 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

i have been following this market for about 2 years. i am here because i like blockchain technology. and i can see the potential of this market. i know that the ones that adapted to crypto world in advance are going to have good advantages.
Activity: 83
September 17, 2018, 01:24:06 AM
Crypto is a great way to make money.Of course, cryptocurrency provides real opportunities to improve my financial situation and make my family financially independent.
Activity: 38
September 17, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
My first participation in the electronic money market is to try my luck for a truly new investment in my country. I want to know that when I invest in the cryptographic market, I will have more advantages than investing in securities or real estate.
Activity: 532
September 17, 2018, 12:08:41 AM
Take much profit by easy way its why I like for joining and make investment at cryptocurrency, I have lost much money before by joining ponzi and scam investment project and I want to lost my money too right now, I choose bitcoin and cryptocurrency for safe investment.
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
September 17, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

My reason why I am here in crypto was that I found out many of the community who became a member in this forum was became successful in terms of

earnings in making trade and joining in the bounties depending on the ico project. Then, with that my life became changed little by little through altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 17, 2018, 12:00:18 AM
The main reason underlying the community to join Crypto is to earn income with a promising amount that can be used to fulfill people's lives now and in the future. However, this opportunity is used by some people poorly. They exploit the weaknesses that are owned by the community by creating scam land or coins. Many beginners are trapped there and make them traumatized because their money is lost or their dedication is invaluable.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 16, 2018, 11:51:54 PM
I wanted to make use of my idle time and earn money as well.
Cryptocurrency market provided the "right mix" for me.  Grin
Activity: 77
September 16, 2018, 11:38:57 PM
At the beginning I joined crypto when was the big hype in december 2017 and started  just to make money , get some new experience , but when I get little bit deeper I start to support an idea , bcs it realy could change our paying  system at all . So if u ask me then at beginning i would say only money , but now both Cheesy
Activity: 115
September 16, 2018, 11:32:16 PM
I joined the encryption market through a friend's introduction. Because my friend got a lot in the encryption market, it allowed me to join. But I lost a lot in this year's encryption market.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

My reason for joining crypto is very simple i see that crypto is able to bring many changes to the world in the future if it is able to survive. So i would not mind to give it a try and be an early adopter.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

Simply because you want to earn money. Also, I do believe that crypto has much futures.

I am also here for money but it's very not nice to say that it has no future. It has a chance to succeed if you only study about it. I am one of the believers of this tech and I would be very proud to say to my grandchildren that I stayed with until it gets adopted and rise to its ultimate potential.
Activity: 122
September 16, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
I want to store assets in crypto, because it's very safe for crypto.
in addition we will not be subject to government tax in crypto storage
Pages:
Jump to: