Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 8. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 02:29:57 AM
Everything depends only on our greed because it is precisely greed that is probably the most working engine, because it is the greed of the eternal engine of such markets as crypto-currencies
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
I as well as many other people came to crypto for the sake of quick money earning, but over time my attitude to cryptocurrency changed and I began to appreciate the idea of decentralization. I think blockchain technology will become the basis for the new digital economy and all innovations will based on crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
September 17, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
I'm actually interested about the way Blockchain work. I wanted to know about Crypto world. Besides I came to know that it's a good way of earning money. So I started this journey besides my main job.
I think that most users of crypto currency use the chance to earn, because in some countries it is very difficult or almost impossible to become financially independent in real life.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 17, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
I am here because crypto has given me a lot of money during 2017 besides that I also want to get a lot of experience about crypto and I'm sure everyone has the same thing as me Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

My reasons why i am here in crypto is to join bounty campaign and earn extra profit for my needs and my financial problems. Thanks to bitcointalk, i earned a bit of money now. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 17, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
I join crypto to see other people to make a lot of money, I really like it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
My reason for joining crypto is for earning gains and being profitable enough. These coins are Cardano, Ripple and Paragon. They have a very good reputation right now and are great in performance.
Activity: 448
September 17, 2018, 11:13:58 AM
My reason is very simple, I want to earn as much crypto currency as possible before its value soars to the moon. I'm sure that at the moment all the money is ready to buy as many coins as possible and the growth will be very fast!
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 09:22:55 AM
I think that most of us have joined the crypto market looking for opportunity to make money. For me the technology behind it is fascinating and I am very interesting about it. For me it is perfect situation making money in an area that it is important and interesting for me.
I also think that most people joined the crypto-currencies in a greater degree only because of the opportunity to earn money, in any case, technologies develop and attract people in many ways.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
I think that most of us have joined the crypto market looking for opportunity to make money. For me the technology behind it is fascinating and I am very interesting about it. For me it is perfect situation making money in an area that it is important and interesting for me.
copper member
Merit: 14
September 17, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
I am personally just a crypto enthusiast. Of course, I like new technologies and the excellent opportunities that cryptocurrency provides us. The future is for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 17, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

My reason in joining the crypto is to enhance my knowledge and skills about crypto currencies and also to earn high rate of income by means of trading and joining different bounties.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

number one is clear money. because I am sure that following what is in this forum money will be easy to get and that is the reason why I am here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 09:10:47 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is a chance to change your financial situation and secondly it is a chance to take part in a change in building a new economy!
Activity: 234
September 17, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
I really like the fact that this crypto activity brings me an excellent income, although I do not put much effort into it. Besides, it's very interesting.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 08:51:34 AM
my only reason is to earn money, I've got interested to it because i saw what crypto gives to my buddies. they life actually change because of this. They are te one who introduce this to me!
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 08:49:37 AM
The purpose of my encounter with cryptocurrency and my involvement is of course to make profit and and value to people's life. First it was the technology behind Bitcoin the blockchain that got my attention. Now I'm even more convinced because the blockchain technology is totally real and can be very useful to our lives in general. We seek to enhance people's performance in every activity and business which blockchain is the answer to it, that has really kept me in Crypto.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

That is the future and that is also our rich dream. I like to join here because I see my opportunity, I want to hold on to my future through investing in this potential market.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
I know that there are lots of people who are getting interested to join crypto industry and each of them have their own reasons why they gonna join. Some are joining to get new knowledge about the future of investments technology and some are joining to make profits. My reason why I joined crypto is simply to earn money through my hardworks and patience , that's why I do bounties and I also join airdrops just to earn rewards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
One reason for me. The cryptocurrency is the future. In this case, the blockchain technology will be adopted by whale industries. I am so excited to attend this journey.  and also I have an investment with this.
Pages:
Jump to: