Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 17. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 02:59:15 AM
Crypto is a new and very promising area, which will eventually become widespread throughout the world, therefore to be in the trend you need right now to learn its basics and invest in new projects. The demand for this technology is constantly growing and despite the high volatility of the market, cryptocurrency are becoming increasingly popular.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
One word. Money. That's the best thing to get when you're joining cryptocurrency. Money. Nobody doesn't want that right? So I believe that when joining crypto you can create a lot of money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 07, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
My number one reason is that I wanted to make a good profit and I have read on the internet about crypto and it seems a great opportunity for my reason
Activity: 560
September 07, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
When I first heard about crypto I didn't understand anything of that, but when I started to learn I fell in love with idea and now I am happy to be here, with this community members.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
I joined here just to ensure my bright future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
September 07, 2018, 07:13:51 AM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

My reason why I joined Cryptocurrency,except in earning money it also gives me the freedom to work I also get a lot of ideas here especially how to get strategy on how to become a good traders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 06:55:50 AM
Actually I just join here in crypto because Crypto currencies are very interesting, its a new revolution where we are experiencing transfer of wealth through digital assets. Secure key algorithms and decentralization is what makes them successful so far.
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
The reason I joined here is because the crypto world can change everything that is impossible to happen

And can know the insight about the crypto world so that it is not outdated in this very modern era while I can get money for free and make real money from the world of crpto
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
i wanted to know the technology more detailed and ofc i wanted to invest and earn some money with it
Activity: 994
September 07, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
the main reason is additional earnings. The main job is not to be named, because it is dangerous because of the instability of the course and you can lose your resources at the same time. For me it is a way of development and hobby
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 06:47:14 AM
I try to get additional income with the help of cryptocurrency. that's the reason I'm here.
Activity: 81
September 07, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Cryptocurrency can change a person's life, if you have a lot of knowledge .Cryptocurrency opportunities .
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
I have only one reason having joined crypto world--I want to earn more money so I can buy my own house, a car and start my own business. But unfortunately, I have been suffering loss ever since I joined it some two years ago. To my further dismay, the market is lowering rapidly. But I hope that one day I will recover my losses.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
The reason for joining the world of crypto is I want to get extra money to live, many of my friends who managed to make a profit by joining the crypto world, and their reasons were the same as I wanted to get money.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
Joining the crypto is the reason I make money. The purpose of using Bitcointalk is to be knowledgeable and win token by following signing campaigns. I believe this market and invested. We wait and wait for the market to return to its good old days.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 12:22:06 AM
My main reason is to find another income since my regular paying job is not enough to support my daily needs. As more as I get in to cryptocurrency the more I got interested with the technology and how amazing it is. Now I am having so much fun and enjoying myself here instead of focusing on earning and making money.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
to find extra money that can meet our kitchen needs in terms of being very interested by many people from following the signature to getting the tokens that are sent every month.
Activity: 95
September 06, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
My goal is to join crypto currencies because I want to go into the world of business without capital as my side job. Even though it is a side job but I can grow on this job so my choice falls on the crypto currency business. I want a big profit from a business in crypto currency. Besides that, I joined crypto currency because I want to know blockchain technology more deeply so that later I want to create blockchain-based applications. After about 3 months I joined the crypto currency, I became more familiar with crypto currencies and I could feel the benefits of business in crypto currencies even though the results were not too high.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
Crypto is giving you new concept of making money with secure feature. In the other form You can make your future bright with trading or investment in crypto.
Activity: 147
September 06, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I'm joined crypto to earn money that in a way can help me with some of my finances. Secondly, is to learn more about crypto, from investments to trading and some other things that are related to cryptocurrency. I know that learning new things is a big help esespecially now that where living in a digital world.
Pages:
Jump to: