Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 18. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

nice question, sounds more like an introductory. Well, I'm here today due to the awareness of the disrupting technology, The blockchain. I'm learning some cool stuffs here, like day to day trading, Investments. That's enough to make us great some day.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 05:54:49 PM
What attracted me first was a keen interest in the bitcoin blockchain tech. A need to educate myself on this new technology. I knew that crypto is the future and I wanted to get involved in this future. When I discovered that I could earn real money from this, there was simply no going back...LOL
Activity: 179
September 06, 2018, 05:37:23 PM
as well as most of the crypto people , I also came here to earn somethings . however I love the technology after learning about it
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
September 06, 2018, 05:31:41 PM
100% honest: I am here 100% for the money. #TheMoneyTeam
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 05:28:23 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I joined Crypto because of being accidental, actually I was just fun and didn't expect to get money from Crypto. Yes, I played here with my friend, and it turns out that this investment provides great benefits.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 05:20:57 PM
I join cryptocurrency to make money. I've seen a lot of people making so much money on cryptocurrency and I wanted to join. Also crypto can allow to control my savings better than banks and others organizations
I think that the money here can be, and the majority of people join the ranks of investors and bounty hunters to make money, but it is worth considering that not everyone here can earn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
I join cryptocurrency to make money. I've seen a lot of people making so much money on cryptocurrency and I wanted to join. Also crypto can allow to control my savings better than banks and others organizations
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Only one reason I have that in this market you can earn good money , there is no other reason )
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
September 06, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
The motivation behind why I participated in crypto is that I will win here, I can contribute here as well. At first, I was interested and intrigued with this crypto and needed to take in more with it. I have numerous companions who as of now wound up rich with this cryptographic forms of money. Yet, now I definitely comprehended what digital forms of money is and now I effectively joined Bounties where I can win. I was extremely spurred with this digital forms of money due to its helpful to utilize.
Yes, agree. My motivation is also to contribute to the spread of this technology and support the market. I believe in the future of crypto coins which make lives easier.
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
Like any sane person, I came to cryptocurrency as it's the moment when you can jump from one class of life to another. To my mind.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
I joined crypto because I discovered that it what investing on then, but not considered other negativity. But sincerely bitcoin is good just that I dont know what is causing all the odd thing about bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 06, 2018, 03:56:20 PM
Crypto makes everyone benefit every year if they use crypto properly such as daily trading and long-term investment. that's the reason I joined the crypto business.
Activity: 123
September 06, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
I have strong belief that crypto has great potential and i think it will bring me good profit in several years.
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
There is positively this basic reason why folks cryptos, to form cash. As easy as that. If this forum was only for discussion and zip else, i bet you that the entire variety of individuals that might are on the forum wouldnt be up to 100 percent of the present variety. therefore creating cash and learning one thing in addition square measure the explanations.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
I think the same reason as other members have here) We all want to get money and get rich in the future! So this is not something special here)) I hope the market will grow and we will see our money soon))
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 06, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
I came to the crypto currency in order to earn good money. At the moment, it's hard for me to make money, because the market is going down and long-term investments do not bring the planned profit.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 02:52:48 PM
I want to be part if this new technology that is revolutionizing our industries and also gain financial freedom through crypto trading
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 06, 2018, 02:48:36 PM
I believe in the idea of crypto currency. It seems to me that the blockchain technology will be implemented in life and will greatly improve it. In addition, the crypto currency gives me a good profit.
Activity: 77
September 06, 2018, 02:46:26 PM
You must have enough knowledge and understanding on the Cryptoworld, it  is s a way to learn how to choose projects and what is good projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 06, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
Cryptocurrency is a new paradigm shift in finance, business and peer to peer transaction. I think cryptocurrency can make a lots of difference in our world today through it's superior system and protocol that is back by blockchain. I am in cryptocurrency because of the aforementioned reasons!
Pages:
Jump to: