Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 20. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
September 06, 2018, 12:34:35 PM
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I think everyone thinks the same as us, looking for profit and getting profit from it. but after running it it turns out it's not just looking for profit that we're looking for. more important is future investment with our choice crypto
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 06, 2018, 12:25:08 PM
of course my reason why I joined Dicrypto is of course here I can make money, fulfill my own needs of course and also I can help my parents, indeed at this time my income source is dicrypto I really depend crypto for my life.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
My principle reason is to get or gain benefit. My companion has been in the digital currency industry for a long while now and he has been winning great. I was continually searching for an additional salary or some likeness thereof cause my consistent activity appears insufficient. So here I am presently, getting a charge out of and adapting increasingly about cryptographic money.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
The main reason why I joined in crypto is I was intrique about my cousin who is now able to buy his needs and wants. He bought house and lot for his family, and was so adore him because of his generousity.

It's not easy to me at first because of the terms in cryptos that I don't understand. So I researched and study about Blockchain Technology and Bitcoin. I was so curious how does it works and how is it possible become a real money. It really gives me enthiasiastic, everytime I speak about crypto I felt happy, I am enjoing and loving now this world of Blockchain Technology. Doing bounty campaign and trading.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
My reason is that I know Bitcoin, and crypto currency is a positive thing I use the internet, before I know Bitcoin I can only spend money on the internet but now I can make money from the internet and hopefully the development of crypto currency is getting better from time to time ,,
thank you
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
hello mate! the first time my friend introduce crypto to me was second quarter of last year. and i didn't paid a single attention to it. never a single  word he said enters my brain until he finally showed me his first pay out. right then and there i was the one who tells him to teach me about the cryptocurrency. and airdrops is my first assignment. until we both joined the bounty hunting. and yeah, good income is the reason why i am here. cheers!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
I joined Crypto, because I am interested in blockchain technology, this technology provides many benefits and also income.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
The main reason for joining the crypto is it has launched with new technology. Whenever there are many reasons. it's a good platform for gain good earnings also. Because
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
to be honest I know crypto and this forum from my friend, I used to need extra money for my life, and I remember that my friend got money from the crypto world, precisely the bounty campaign, and he taught everything he knew, so I can get here
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 10:56:54 AM
I believe in crypto because for sure it is a future project and I don't want to miss the wave when it will happen. Also I believe I will have a nice profit soon
I really do not care about the future of crypto or bitcoin, what I care most about is the income that I can get, that's why I'm here, and I believe that most people have the same opinion with me, no interest in the future, make money now is the most practical. However, the purpose for which we are being changed by the context of the crypto, instead of getting income, crypto is starting to take my income to distribute to the rich
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
I want to earn cash from working for a bounty and receive the reward. Almost users here is because of money. So the reason why I enter this kind of forum is  to assist myself with financial problem.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
To be honest, I got in trouble with finance last year. At that moment, I don't have the real job. Then, My closest friend recommended me for the cryptocurrency. This field was actually strange to me. However, after a few months, I get to benefit from the crypto market. I realized that its appropriate to me. Recently, the market is bleeding so much but I hope it would get back soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 06, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
I believe in crypto because for sure it is a future project and I don't want to miss the wave when it will happen. Also I believe I will have a nice profit soon
Activity: 153
September 06, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
Personally, I always buy altcoins for small money. And last year earned 180%. I like to invest in the crypto currency.  Cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
all of them must have different reasons, but there is one that is sure all of them are the same,
that is, to earn income to change the spirit of being better, and myself follow Crypto is to be
able to learn about what we will face in the future and not to reject new technology and renewable future
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
my reason in joining crypto is that i want to gained new knowledge and ideas that are happening in the world outside of the norms. Digital age or digital currencies is where im interested to involve.
Activity: 81
September 06, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
The most explanations behind joining in the crypto is to roll out a decent life and improvements. Crypto is brimming with great opportunity to improve an existence by venture, exchanging, and joining the abundance programs. The objective next is to get the prizes or benefits. It can likewise bolster the cryptographic money to be acknowledged far and wide by generally nations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
the reason I joined krypto is to get bitcoin, because seeing the price of bitcoin every day also increases, so I'm sure we will also find it easier to get more profits in the future by waiting for higher prices.
I want to make a new business by investing with bitcoin. but many people speak with the advantages of bitcoin which makes me interested and want to join. I want to be a person who can fulfill my needs
Activity: 218
September 06, 2018, 07:27:02 AM
I'm looking for myself in cryptocurrency. It is difficult to find a job that would help people and motivate you to try, and cryptocurrency provides it.
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
The reason why im joining here in crypto is because this is one of the way to earn money, to buy my needs and wants, and for my future also. Thanks for crypto because i gain more knowledge about on how to trade, how to invest, buy and sell.
Right. Learning is good and it may serve you in future when the whole world will catch up with crypto technologies. We can share our knowledge and then we can make money on crypto while we do it!
Pages:
Jump to: