Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 40. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
to increase my knowledge about how to make a profit using crypto currency, I get a lot of knowledge and at the same time get a lot of profit from this forum.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Because this is a good way to make money. Let's honestly admit that the vast majority of users of this forum come to make money. I am one of them. Now I combine the bounty with the main job so that I can join the industry full time. And I believe soon I will put my whole affort in this industry and profitated accordingly
The main reason why im joining here in crypto is can making profit. All of us are have the same reason as mine because cryptocurrency is the big opportunity to all of us to get earn or get more profits by participating in bounty campaign, do trading or do investing. Crypto can give someone a lot of money especially when that person have knowledge about crypto and know what do whether the market is falling or rising just to earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Because this is a good way to make money. Let's honestly admit that the vast majority of users of this forum come to make money. I am one of them. Now I combine the bounty with the main job so that I can join the industry full time. And I believe soon I will put my whole affort in this industry and profitated accordingly
Activity: 490
My main goal is to start joining the cryptocurrency world to get an income every time because it was very difficult to find work offline, I tried to make the best use of crypto's existence to improve the economic system.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
no doubt if you ask the majority here they will undoubtly will answer the same answer and that is to have money but i would like to add to this as a personal opinion that we are winessing the future birth here i mean this the blockchain technology is the future.
There is no need to hide anything, I'm sure that in most cases this is a common cause. People really try to earn money and somehow try to increase their earnings. I think that this is normal.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
no doubt if you ask the majority here they will undoubtly will answer the same answer and that is to have money but i would like to add to this as a personal opinion that we are winessing the future birth here i mean this the blockchain technology is the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The reason I joined the world of cryptocurrency is because I want to look for additional income, but after I learned it turns out that cryptocurrency can do more than that for example can be used for investment, payment etc. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
many have different reasons for joining the crypto space, but personally i joined crypto because of its awesomeness, the technology it uses amazes me alot  Smiley
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
ordinary people wanted to earn money quickly and effortlessly. Large investors saw great prospects for this technology. Scammers have seen a large number of gullible people willing to give their money literally the first comer
Activity: 384
From my experience, I joined the cryptocurrency to improve my financial assets, of course, plus I can make extra money from following the gift of bounty to have coins that can be reinvested in the crypto market.
I don't get any income from here, I also get knowledge, economic news and technological developments for the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
Because Cryptocurrency can provide benefits and convenience for its users in making transactions. other than that Cryptocurrency can also be promising for the future. let alone an easy way on Cryptocurrency for us to do anytime and anywhere we are.
Activity: 90
I think that the vast majority of people wanted to get rich quick but I managed a very small number of people. Most are not able to buy coins at low prices or very long doubted and then bought the coins at a high price last winter and is now left with nothing
Activity: 33
My reason in joining here in crypto is to earn money even you are in your  home.  Cryptocurrency also has a potential to changes the life of one individual, especially if you have a lot of knowledge on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
improving the economic level of my life and following the times and technology, especially the economy, because these developments are the needs that we must have today
Activity: 140

Of course, its all about earnings. But I'm also interested about the technology at the same time. Because if this is the future of currency we must have knowledge and understanding how this digital money works.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
I joined here because I am interested in the world of cryptocurrency and want to learn about the cryptocurrency world many people say cryptocurrency can change the world, and I also see a lot of people profit in this forum so I join this forum to become a bounty hunter as my income increases
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

My reason for joining crypto is of course to get some profit because i'm a businessman.
Some peoples may join crypto just because they want to know what is cryptocurrency, but most of us buying crypto because we want more incomes.
Activity: 35
I'm energetic about innovation. Crypto isn't only a coin yet a product and innovation. The advancement of blockchain will incredibly add to the improvement of world human progress. I need to put resources into crypto and I trust my conviction is valid.
Activity: 45
My reasons for joining here in crypto is to maximize my profit the this project, it was introduced to me by my brother in which I believe it is a good and wonderful project
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
Because I can maximize my free time to get money. This is a very good opportunity, can get money from the gadget that I have, this is very fun. I feel this is a very good opportunity to utilize the advancement of the technology era.
Pages:
Jump to: