Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 41. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I have seen a great potential on the blockchain technology, and I have started to believe that the digital currencies can give incredible profits. So, I can say that I am hear to have good profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Crypto makes it possible to earn pretty fast money. if you understand what's what. In addition, it is possible to start trading and earning without initial investment. And this is a big rarity now. And earning some sort of initial capital on the bounty, you can start investing in projects. Then the investment has a chance to climb well.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
The main reason to join the cryptocurrency market is to make money. In the beginning, it is hard for me to understand technology but after some time, I become more familiar with it, and now I can benefit from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is the future and in addition - a huge community of real professionals. I joined because of these factors
Activity: 476
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
my reason is to know more knowledge about crypto and how to earn and how they process it and how it works
Activity: 789
Because I consider crypto as a future technology. So I want to participate to follow it so it's not outdated. And moreover, transactions in Crypto are easier and more practical, although there are still some risks involved. But for me, it doesn't matter as long as I can be careful.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Each in different ways. Someone has nowhere to put money, and they, in order not to be bored, invest them and crypto currency for the sake of the expert. Others on the contrary, invest the last penny in the hope of multiplying their money.
well they come with a lot of opinions and most likely they also come to get money, as we know that now more and more participants are taking part in the bounty campaign , even though not all of them are bounty hunters  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Each in different ways. Someone has nowhere to put money, and they, in order not to be bored, invest them and crypto currency for the sake of the expert. Others on the contrary, invest the last penny in the hope of multiplying their money.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
because I can make money without having to leave the house. before I worked as a teacher because I gave birth and cared for my child I finally quit my previous job. and choose to follow the ICO project on cryptocurrency. by working on cryptocurrency I can carry out two obligations, namely caring for my child and also being able to work to make money.
Activity: 336
The reason why I joined in crypto is that I will earn here, I can invest here too. At first, I was curious and interested with this crypto and wanted to learn more with it. I have many friends who already became rich with this crypto currencies. But now I already knew what crypto currencies is and now I already joined Bounties where I can earn. I was really motivated with this crypto currencies because of its convenient to use.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Of course, most people enter in cryptocurrency market, because you can quickly earn a lot of money, but it is important to me that for just a small amount you can start learning trading and technical analysis.
Yes, what you say is true, most people choose to invest in the cryptocurrency because it can make a big profit,
but after all all that takes time is certain and we must be patient to be able to get the desired profit
Activity: 294
Cryptocurrency gives a chance to earn more and the opportunity to save for the secure future Roll Eyes. I joined it because because I thought that I could make some money from it which will help me and my family in times to come. More than that, its really interesting.
Digitlisation has made life easy and Digital currency is a next step in that direction!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Actually I just join here in crypto because Crypto currencies are very interesting, its a new revolution where we are experiencing transfer of wealth through digital assets. Secure key algorithms and decentralization is what makes them successful so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Of course, most people enter in cryptocurrency market, because you can quickly earn a lot of money, but it is important to me that for just a small amount you can start learning trading and technical analysis.
Activity: 29
I want to become shark Cheesy anyway, crypto world is interesting!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
I just came to profit. There is no other reason. I have been in the speculation business. I have played a few stocks and fates previously, yet I feel that there are no digital currency benefits. In spite of the fact that there are incredible dangers, there is no hazard. Where's the enormous benefits, correct?
you had invest in stock market and fate before.so you must be very experienced about risk in market.although cryptocurrency has big risk and very dangerous, we get more benefit than other market.
Activity: 82
I just came to profit. There is no other reason. I have been in the speculation business. I have played a few stocks and fates previously, yet I feel that there are no digital currency benefits. In spite of the fact that there are incredible dangers, there is no hazard. Where's the enormous benefits, correct?
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Thanks to crypto, I want to improve my well-being and free up as much time as possible for myself, family and traveling together.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com

because in my opinion crypto is able to change the economy of the community and I am interested in joining Crypto because I want to be independent I want to be able to produce it myself and be able to make my parents happy
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Honestly when I joined the crypto because I am looking for the additional income , and I get info from my Facebook friend I found this technology is very interesting then I am trying to learn some more about crypto , I see this has a good future .
Pages:
Jump to: