Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 36. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
The reason why i join here in cryptocurrency is to fly to the moon, i know this world has a future and this can give me a brighter future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The first reason why I'm here because of my friends that influence me to do bitcoin and I also see from them how helpful it is that's why I joined in this forum. Second is money attraction because of my eagerness to save and earn a huge money that can help to support my needs especially my studies and other expenses I try bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies really have given many advantages to many people. many people get rich because of cryptocurrencies. jobs that look easy with lucrative results, compared to difficult real work and small results.  And lastly for my future.
Activity: 112

I joined Crypto because I was curious about what bitcoin was, because so many people talked about it. then I decided to join here, and until now I was still loyal to Crypto.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
the reason join in crypto, of course to benefit greatly. In addition, in the crypto is also an attractive investment for the future. We can also get the wealth with the process and the time is fast.
Activity: 112
because i'm able to maximize my loose time to get cash. that is a very good possibility, can get cash from the gadget that i have, that is very a laugh. I experience that is a very good opportunity to utilize the development of the technology generation.
Activity: 122
I believe that most people join the industry in order to make money, of course I am. Because the industry is very volatile, this industry has attracted a large number of investors. This is the characteristics of this industry, and I believe it will attract more investors to invest in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
At first the reason why i join in cryoto is becase of curiousity in bitcoin , but when i learn about the bitcoin and other cryptos , it changes my reason. I am joining now in crypto to earn money , and to gain profits from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It changes the curiousity in me when i knew about investing and trading cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
I hate work. Mostly i hate work at office and go there 5 times for a week. I love to trafel and be free everytime i want. So i dont need to wait holidays 2 times at whole year. Crypto can give me all i want - free time+money. Thats why im here
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Because I can see many opportunities to develop capital within a relatively short time. This is a kind of challenge to analyze market developments and predict where prices will move. What's more, cryptocurrency is very compatible with the digital era. Can make money from mobile phones or computer devices that I have, truly an amazing experience.
Activity: 78
I was bored, and decide to study something new.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
In fact there is no any particular reason for joining the crypto. But it is a kind of hype thing, first of all, and also it is a kind of a new way of earning. What is more is an absolutely new thing speaking about technology and fundamental idea itself.
Activity: 125
I join cryptocurrency because of the interest I have in this technology. And I the hope that this technology will one day take over the whole world.
Support. As a programmer I was very interested in this topic and I have always been against information channels that are not protected. This technology can change the world.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
My reason is independency from usual work schedule, financial freedom and passion about entire blockchain future. I am not here only because of money.
 Something inside me says, that crypto is a new era
Activity: 467
my reason is because I see the opportunity of cryptocurrency is still very broad and blockhain is a new technology that can continue to be developed
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The reason I join crypto is because I want to be part of the future. Crypto will definitely change the way will do things in the future with the blockchain technology
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and Ethereum have a good future according to my opinion. I also want to earn additional income in the crypto world. I believe that the altcoins market has opportunities for rapid enrichment worldwide.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I joined the world of cryptocurrency because I think the national physical currencies will die thanks to the crypto currencies. I like Blockchain technology. I also want a second job to earn money.
Activity: 167

The main reason why I have join cryptocurrency is for a better profit. We all know that cryptocurrency is a very profitable way of investment. In terms of how fast you could gain profit many investment are way far from it.
Activity: 126
I have more than 10 years in the online business, that is, I work on the computer on the Internet. Long believed that the crypto is not mine, but then admitted that it has bright future and it's worth to join it
Activity: 546

Cryptocurrencies are representing an area that brings great opportunities in our life. With crypto it is possible to make money transferring easier and cheaper. That's cool really! We don't know all the benefits that are expecting us.
Pages:
Jump to: