Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 37. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
1st i was searching for a way for earning some income while doing studies in university. after i have heard about crypto as a investing method and trading method. But i wasn't have much money, After i have joined with bounties and i could earn for covering my spending and even more. Now i'm interesting about learning about technologies behind this crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I join cryptocurrency because of the interest I have in this technology. And I the hope that this technology will one day take over the whole world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I hope that in the future will be able to live out of that gift. In addition, I am interested in this industry, interesting to gain new knowledge in the process of getting acquainted with new projects, developers and communication with interesting people, enough in this forum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Because the cryptocurrency is our future, the new era comes of new technologies, of new methods and payment systems, may be the new currency units at all. To my mind our children will see all of this and will use it and even will remember the fiat money like some archaeological excavation some day in the not so long future.
Activity: 168
Well honestly, my reason here is to invest in coins like Lamden, Power house and Stellar because these are great coins giving very high returns on investments. They will rise in value and therefore, I would love to invest there.
Activity: 210
Although I do not have the opportunity to make money, and I learned that my friend receives tokens for ICO distribution. I'm interested in this, now I want to make money and try to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
For me it's a great way to earn , it's an extra income, I can work anywhere and anytime, it's very convenient for me. But the main thing to choose a really good company and not to run into scams.
Activity: 173
Lol, what is your reason of joining Crypto? I am here to earn money and make my investments turn into huge profits because then there will be high earnings. The coins like PRG, XRP and EOS.
Activity: 36
because I want to make a profit. for me crypto is one good place. only need a little analysis we can get a profit. in cryptocurrency not only trading. we can mining altcoins, become ico investors or participate in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
it is indeed true that many people are joining the purpose is the same crypto they both earn as crypto indeed can change someone's life for could work well and are not greedy
Activity: 14
Before my solitary reason is to acquire cash since I believed that it is the new way and most straightforward approach to gain cash yet I wasn't right.
Activity: 27
Diversification of investment, in technology that allows people to make pennies into tens of dollars. And I think it's not much different from reason of all people who enter this industry.
Activity: 168
The reason I'm here involved in crypto is that I am overlooking the value of the crypto market that has brought me and I can do good by investing in the crypto market it will bring me profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I want to make some money as well and in the same time i want to expand my knowledge here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Faith and hope to raise your investment capital to the required level. and cryptocurrency is a trend of our days. To understand that will on the horse.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I'm here for additional income, besides, I think that crypto currency has a good future and my income can grow after a while.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I was very interested in blockchain technology and I'm sure that it will get serious development in the future and will be in demand in all areas of the economy. Also I believe that the future Bitcoin can become an alternative means of payment, replacing the usual money
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My main reason why I am here in cryptocurrency is to able to make more money and income. I am here to learn and earn, then to have better and bright future. Lastly, I know that by using and having cryptocurrency will really help to become rich in the near future but I think we all know that the main reason why they are here is to able to make huge amount of money.
Activity: 98
Generally speaking there's only two reasons, and that is

1. to learn
2. to earn

some people just want to learn, and mostly of users here wants to earn.

Truth hurts.  Smiley
Activity: 196
My reason why am i joining here in crypto world?? Is to change my path and to get rich here and to take my dreams here and to make family to travel anywhere and a have a happy.family with this benefits of bounty campain and crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: