Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 42. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
The reason is that I think that for crypto technologies and smart contracts - the future! It seems to me that one can get a very good profit from this. And it's very interesting !!
Activity: 70
There are many reasons why I joined the crypt world, one of which I would like to receive additional income. another reason I'm here is curiosity, how this new technology works
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I basically joined the forum to learn more about Btc since I was getting confused anytime I tried through Google search.
For crypto, I saw the need to join the train of the new revolution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Firstly, these are new technologies that always attract me.
Secondly, this is an interesting way to earn money.
Thirdly, the history of crypto currency has just begun and I like to be at the source.
Activity: 171
Cryptocurrency is a good investment. It offers us higher level of income with the ease from home. As every business it has its flaws, but there is definitely more benefits to it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Its good option as your secondery income.if you have extra time after regular job you can join with crypto.Lot of things are here like trading ,bounty hunting,airdrop hunting.
Activity: 156
My main reason is to earn money and to learn as well how exactly cryptocurrency could be able to help peoples lives. Now I understand that the technology behind crypto which is blockchain could really be a useful tool for the innovation of our processes. I love the fact that average people could do something in the cryptocurrency world as it does not require any specialty or education attainment.
Activity: 168
I'm here to develop. After all, the essence of the crypto-currency activity is not only earnings. And as self-development and potential growth in the economy. Therefore, I earn and learn many things. To ensure their future.
Activity: 112
I join in the world of crypto why because it pays a lot of money and am sure that's everybody reason joining in here but my fear now is that they are a lot of scammers which we need to be careful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
To be honest, when i first heard about crypto i didn't believe it, then i start to review about crypto markets, talk to friends who invest in cryto then i decided to try with a little investment. Now i lost half of my investment Smiley  but i learned during this time, cryptocurrency has a future and i support it.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
Just in the college time I get to know about the gambling world. Used to make free amount from the faucet. That time bitcoin has not much price. But with time bitcoin just going up and up. With time I discover many things in the crypto world and get to know that gambling is not the only things that I can do. Now, I used to make profit with Trading + Gambling. Sometime loss and sometime great profit.  Good knowledge about what we are doing and good decision making then you can bunch of money in this world.  That's why I am here  Cool
Activity: 14
I like cryptocurrency because it gives an opportunity to get additional income.
Activity: 322
I like cryptocurrency because it is available for everyone and really allows you to earn big money. This was my motivation for the first investment
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What really attracted me was a cramped search to learn more about this and how to invest in the search, I discovered this wonderful chain of opportunity locking and the crypto world so you could make real money either by air or by air generosity, or investment, etc.
Activity: 185
The reason why I joined crpyto is through my friends who have been for almost 2 years in crypto and show me the potential of this crpyto that can make you a mire profit which is really true I have it proven myself.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
To earn money to buy my needs everyday, for my expenses in school or everything that I need to pay. And for sure most of us joining crypto to earn money. Because cryptocurrency is good to earn money by doing investing to bitcoin and to altcoins.
most of people joining in cryptocurrency becuse of money.this is main reason for us.no one doubt that we can earn huge money, whether it come form bounty campaign, trading or mining
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I'm here to keep track of technology and not miss the future.In addition, to make good and profitable investments Wink
+ Everybody needs to learn new things  Smiley
Activity: 46
does anyone paid a signal channel and made nice money with their signals??
i vd heard that this is how you do big money...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
To earn money to buy my needs everyday, for my expenses in school or everything that I need to pay. And for sure most of us joining crypto to earn money. Because cryptocurrency is good to earn money by doing investing to bitcoin and to altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I joined crypto to full fill my daily requirements. Cryptocurrency give freedom to its user in cryptocurrency earning. Cryptocurrency provide a lot of way to earn money through it. One of the main reasons behind my cryptocurrency joining purpose is its decentralised nature because of this it does not under control of any government or authority. Another reason is its blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency are good for investment purposes and also used in  my banking related problems like transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: