Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 38. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
I think most of the cryptocurrencies are made to make money. I first heard that it can bring me what I want. Later, after I learned it slowly, I found that the reason why it can bring money is that its technology is more needed by us. It can bring us not only money but also life help. And blockchain technology will be the trend of our future life.
Activity: 153
Everybody take an interest in this discussion since they need to trade data and figure out how to profit from the crypto. Cryptographic money is new. In the event that you buckle down, savvy, you can change your life. Not quite the same as different business regions, gaining cash from digital money is simple
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Be honest because bad financial and household make me as a woman have to look for more income for my daily personal life.
First I knew crypto through the XRB faucet which is now known as nano. After the faucet was closed, my friend was offered about the bounty and the trading teacher introduced airdrop.
Activity: 148
I cherish where there are chance to work and procure great and sensible fortune. With regards to Cryptocurrency, until the point that I joined this gathering., I never realized that there are as yet other genuine methods for gaining coins and tokens, aside from purchasing.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
I decided to join in crypto world because I want to earn money to support my daily needs. I discovered crypto currency thru my friend. He teach me how to register in campaigns and airdrops. And explained what crypto currency is.
Activity: 224
Cryptocurrencies offer us opportunities for additional gains and new knowledge. I believe in a lot of things in blockchain, and I think you can make a lot of money by investing in this area.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

I am here and I remain to be here because it helps me to make a real money without so many requirements to pass and time or schedule to follow. I can also make crypto as my part time when I already get hired into a regular job out there.
Future in crypto seems promising, technology is growing and there are countries who are already starting to adopt / use / accept crypto.  
Activity: 103
I think that I am the same as most people who add encryption. It is because encryption can bring us a lot of wealth, and then I will add encryption. This is the reason for adding encryption. I will always believe in encryption without leaving encryption. When I really understand the cryptocurrency, I am attracted by the powerful technology behind encryption. I think cryptocurrency has great potential in the future development of society.
Activity: 151
I believe that most people join this industry because the industry can bring us a lot of wealth, so I am also like this. I think the fluctuation of this industry is very big. When we invest in this market, then we It is very important to be well prepared, familiar enough with this market and have some investment experience.
Activity: 336

Actually I'm just a student and I need some pocket money and I was having the experience needed to join crypto...And also the sources from where I can get all the information about crypto currency....But then also i suffered from loss and it was too much interesting everything about crypto world.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Firstly when i came to this crypto world, i was so excited and had hope. But, in these days i feel very pessimistic in crypto world.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
Well one of the biggest reason why most of us especially myself join and get involved in crypto is because I want to have a better and brighter future which crypto can give me because I have seen most of my friends change their lives being part of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1

I maybe a liar if i deny the fact that i wasnt joining in crypto because i dont want to earn money of course it's one of many reasons too. I am joining crypto because i want to learn how this thing works. We need to study in order for us not to be left behind of what's happening around the world and for that i found cryptocurrency that is good for the future.
Activity: 238
Initially, my husband was very interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, he was very inspired and saw the future in it! I did not understand, but I started listening to him and studying information about the cryptocurrency, and that's what I had a great love for this area and now I'm here and I can not stop!!!
Activity: 34
Honestly, it is the best way to earn.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Because my dream is to make a contribution for the future which will allow me to be proud of it. I hope My deal with crypto will create the better system.
Activity: 322
I like cryptocurrency and I'm glad that it exists in my life. This is one of the best methods to earn a lot of money without leaving home
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The main reason is the desire to make big money, but over time, the understanding has come that this is our great future   Grin
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
For me crypto is a way to earn some extra money by doing bounties, despite the fact that I am not ready to quit my regular job and dedicate all my funds to to it.
As time passes I think I will try to invest and play on the market (but only after the situation stabilizes).
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
First of all to make money! Yes, at first I made many mistakes, was greedy and did not sell bitcoin for 20 thousand and much more! But thanks to the crypto currency, I found a job and now I'm making good money without investing!
Pages:
Jump to: