Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 81. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 11
The main purpose of joining the cryptocurrency world is to make money!

Many people think like me that investing in encrypted money requires getting some information! Here is news from all over the world that can help us! The experience of many investors can also help us!
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I would be lying if I didn't say I got involved in crypto to make money.  I stayed because I believe in it will take off and make more money.  Many will say this is all the wrong reasons to be involved but I don't see a problem with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Frankly speaking, i joined and got interested in cryptocurrency because of its benefits in terms of earning online while still doing other personal things like job and surfing online. I got interested of the earnings i could get without even putting out any money.
copper member
Activity: 269
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I got to be honest on this one, the reason why i joined here in crypto is to earn some money because i have heard that someone is already reached via crypto so i followed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I join crypto to make my day useful. My daily practice is when I got my self from working area to home is just to or care my baby. So when I that there an income in this kind of thing from my friend so I joined without hisatation  specially when you inter a campaign to earn without any investment. Crypto is a very big help for me towards financial aspect that one of my reason joining this crypto world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
i join in cryptocurrency for feel my freetime. when i'm holiday in my university, i'm so confuse with what i'm doing
so in my opinion i have to use my freetime to useless. so i found crypto currency
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
To learn more about things, many things that you are going to learn specially knowing the new evolution that it was happening, and it was a big opportunity to have crypto you can work for it without a boss dictating what you must to do and you can handle your own time as well.
Activity: 252
Joinig crypto gives opprtunity to earn money. No doubt about that, because many people now sees crypto as an alternatives way of earning and learning more in crypto to be able to know how to trade in the near future.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

I found out about crypto when I was doing postgraduate studies in school. I used to be an avid forex trader since my undergraduate days in school. It was an hard decision for me switching all my interest from forex to cryptocurrency and I'm glad I did. I joined crypto because I saw it as a new and interesting technology and means for me to learn something new and possibly earn more money.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
My main reason is to earn money and to learn as well how exactly cryptocurrency could be able to help peoples lives. Now I understand that the technology behind crypto which is blockchain could really be a useful tool for the innovation of our processes. I love the fact that average people could do something in the cryptocurrency world as it does not require any specialty or education attainment.
Activity: 52
Originally it was an investment but I think its become more of a social thing.

I have met some amazing people and I think made some great friends.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I knew this will be the best platform for me to know more about the crypto world and also earn much in crypto. And since I joined I have really benefited from this forum from the members, full members, Senior members through to the Legendaries on this platform. Kudos to you guys  
Activity: 406
As far as my understanding, most of the people get involved in crypto is to earn money and that's a fair reason, nothing is wrong in it. But try to look this technology from a different perspective, think about how smart contracts can revolutionize the world. The use cases of this technology are amazing! We are so lucky to be born in the age of Crypto!

I was one of the many who were only here just to make some a bit of earning by doing bounty campaigns and also if ever I spot a promising a coin that has a potential to be x100 in the future then I might also buy from it and take a hold until such certain time that I know that I can already profit for it.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
I joined crypto because I truly believe in the long term value of all of these projects. Maybe there are a lot of scams floating around but the best projects will change the way our financial world works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The blockchain is the reason why cryptocurrency has any value. Ease of use is the reason why cryptocurrency is in high demand. All you need is a smart device, an internet connection and instantly you become your own bank making payments and money transfers. There are over two billion people with access to the Internet who don't have rights to use to traditional exchange systems. These individuals are clued-in for the cryptocurrency market. There is no other electronic cash system in which your account is owned by you. All identities of coin owners are encrypted to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. Because the currency is decentralized, you own it. Neither government nor bank has any control over it.
But if we are talking about the legalization of the crypto currency in certain countries, then the government will unequivocally gain access to information. This is already an opportunity to control the crypto currency and its owners.
Activity: 196
The blockchain is the reason why cryptocurrency has any value. Ease of use is the reason why cryptocurrency is in high demand. All you need is a smart device, an internet connection and instantly you become your own bank making payments and money transfers. There are over two billion people with access to the Internet who don't have rights to use to traditional exchange systems. These individuals are clued-in for the cryptocurrency market. There is no other electronic cash system in which your account is owned by you. All identities of coin owners are encrypted to ensure the legitimacy of record keeping. Because the currency is decentralized, you own it. Neither government nor bank has any control over it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I joined here to read and get more information about cryptocurrency. This is indeed the only place that can let you have a deep understanding of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
because there is a chance then I try it.

very tempting to see many people who managed to take advantage of crypto.

therefore I also try to profit as well.

there is nothing wrong when we try.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world. But the main thing is to choose the best companies on the market, You can choose the ones that you like
Activity: 195
There is definitely this basic reason why people cryptos, to make money. As simple as that. If this forum was just for discussion and nothing else, i bet you that the total number of people that would have been on the forum wouldnt be up to 10% of the current number. So making money and learning something as well are the reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: