Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 83. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
The main reason it of course benefits which i can get with crypto. I suppose it is the main reason for all here. And as i am sure crypto will be spread wide in a future i want involving in it in the early beginning. I think it gives me advantages in a future.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
One of the reason is, I want to learn more about technology. I think thats the future of money.
The other is to make some money after I see the huge gains that are possible in crypto.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Primarily to earn a ton of money, as most people here I assume, but along the way I became quite interested in the tech behind it and how this tech can make a positive impact on the world. But still, greed is staying my main motivation, not gonna lie.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Crypto is a very good future technology because it can provide benefits, crypto will be more popular in the future and can be a promising investment option.
Activity: 247
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

Clearly there is one common reason for most of us, if not all, here is "money." Obviously crypto have given us the opportunity to earn whilst doing our daily routine be that as a student or as an employee. But most especially it is one tool that unemployed people can rely for the time being while waiting to land a job.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
I joined because I wanted to learn what blockchain was really all about. When I first heard my friends talk about blockchain technology, I didn't really get what it was all about. I decided to take part in cryptocurrencies to see that. Then I discovered blockchain was not only all about the technology, one could also make money from it. I started making money from it too
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
the reason I join in crypto is because I think for now only crypto places to find easy money.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
I chose to be part of the crypto market to earn some money and to improve my knowledge of crypto. Crypto, if you are serious can even become a constant source of money, which can be enough for everyday life.
I agree with you, being a practical citizen of our world, its a great way to earn big profits by working in this industry. Also its a good source of knowledge since cryptocurrency is not something taught in schools therefore we acquire more knowledge and gain money from it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
I've  got interested and joined in the cryptocurrency world because it is a great opportunity for me gain knowledge, skills and to have something I can do to make my own money that would be beneficial to me and my family to be used for our current and future necessities. It teaches me to value a lot of things, to be more appreciative, hard working and to have perseverance.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
My reason is interes to blockchain technology and this blue ocean market is something incredible. here even a newbie can reach heights unlike to more traditional spheres like finance, medicine.
Activity: 154
Reasons joining here crypto,I think this is a better way to earn money,and to know how crypto really is.Now I can earn money through bounty campaign it really helps to my daily needs.
Activity: 140
The global economy is inevitably moving towards a digital eco-system. From investment to money transfer, everything is going paperless. The newest and most promising addition to the digital payment sector is cryptocurrency. The reason why I join here in crypto is that the system is decentralized that uses cryptography for security making it difficult to counterfeit. Since it is not issued by a central authority, governments can’t take it away from you.
Activity: 91
honestly, I had joined in cryptomarket because I would like to earn profit and I see great prospect on how I would be able to earn profit like doing investment and joining signature bounty campaign. I believe that I will soon be receiving my reward from my signature campaign that will almost end within the week.
Activity: 98
I chose to be part of the crypto market to earn some money and to improve my knowledge of crypto. Crypto, if you are serious can even become a constant source of money, which can be enough for everyday life.
Activity: 71
The reason why I joined in crypto simply because I want to earn extra income, through the help of this i can invest for my children's future,. I can have a back up in case I loose my job or i want to start a small business. Another is,  in crypto i can handle my own earnings or profit that i can make it even more bigger than saving it in banks.
Activity: 459
I think cryptocurrency is a great beginning for human beings. As a pioneer, I have a lot of profits. Cryptocurrency is an unstoppable trend. No government can stop it.
Activity: 308
I joined crypto for a good reason, I want to earn money by joining campaigns and learn how to invest and trade. I have no experience in investing and trading, I want to learn different techniques and strategies before I do my first trade and investment. Here on this forum I know I can learn a lot because i know many members of this forum is already successful in investment and trading field.0
Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Real talk. Because this is a good way to make money. I honestly admit that the  majority of users of this forum come to make money. I am one of them. Now I combine the bounty with the main job so that I can join the industry full time.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
I have joined here to know more about cryptocurrency, as i joined here, i realized that i could earn some tokens by participating in bounties, so i have started joining in bounties and earn some tokens.
Activity: 52
Well, my reason for joining crypto here is to earn some money and as well have an in-depth knowledge about it
I must commend this platform,it's a very good platform to learn about crypto
Pages:
Jump to: