Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 82. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley The reason i joined in Crypto is because i discovered about a coin called THUG, They distribute their coins for free and to me that is a big deal as i dont need to invest real money while i can get THUG for free and make real money out of it. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto. For example, I gave my preference to the company Safein.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Joined Crypto currency investing and trading purely to make money so that I could earn enough that my family and I could lead a comfortable life. I have a full time job but who doesn't like some extra money if they can make it. Still learning more about investing and continuing investing too.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
My main reason for joining Crypto is for me to make money and take care of my love ones. So far i have recorded many success since i joined this crypto world, this forum has help me seriously and caretar for my love ones, kudos to the initiator....
Activity: 28
Because it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto.
Activity: 107
As far as my understanding, most of the people get involved in crypto is to earn money and that's a fair reason, nothing is wrong in it. But try to look this technology from a different perspective, think about how smart contracts can revolutionize the world. The use cases of this technology are amazing! We are so lucky to be born in the age of Crypto!
Activity: 202
At first, i want ro earn some money. And second, i want to to know sometging new about crypto technologes, because it is realy interesting for me.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Basically, I joined for the money and lambo, as I got deeper I saw wider prospects, and what crypto currency can do in the near future.
I want to be a part of that.
Activity: 658
This is a great opportunity for earning, even if not the main one. Over time, it can become the main one. And it's interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
The reason why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs and especially for the future. I am one them who needs to earn. Cryptocurrency is the future and i want to be part it.
Activity: 224
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 35
Part of me is to get useful information. Most of it is to get more money. I believe most people are like me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
the reason why I joined in crypto is to get money, so that my life is better than before, there is economic progress and can even save for the future .
Activity: 85
My past job is so boring, I want to tru something new and chanllenge but it can create profit. , I can not say that I earn very much, but I hope in the long term to have more
Activity: 182
I'm also a newbie in this crypto world and i like the most in this is i can earned money by participating in bounty campaign. My friend teach me some in this forum and the rest is self study. Reading is the best way to understand in this forum and i love it because it's my hobby to read.
Activity: 75
I join it as crytpo trading is one of the best fast and easy way to earn money through token,coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum etc.But i one more thing i learn later on that Crytpo trading is more risky than any other investment
Activity: 79
Literally to gain profit. I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing. I honestly don't care about crypto before even i heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so i decided to give it a shot
Activity: 266
I joined at the end of 2017 because around the market there was a lot of noise and in the Internet began to appear more and more video about the fact that people are starting to make  on this a lot of money
Activity: 112
There are many reasons )) but one of the main is the additional income . Well, an important role is played by interest )))
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
The reason i've join here in crypto is fast earning of money and you can earn money in just an effort and time by joining campaign. And i can learn more about crypto, trading and many more.
Activity: 294
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Pages:
Jump to: