Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 95. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I`m as most of those who put their money into crypto, I had joined because I want to become richer and make a big profit out of this investment. I realized that I can make this profit while reading and doing researches about the main technology and Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I've seen a lot of people here who get rich because of Cryptocurrency, so I have big expectation and I am sure I can succeed. I invest some of my savings that I get from my job, and I really did get some out of it. Glad my friend recommended me into crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Because it gives you an opportunity to earn money by taking advantage on the volatility of every digital currency you wish to buy. It is more rewarding than stocks (in my opinion). You can also earn altcoins by joining bounties depending on the task you want to be in.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Because of the opportunity that it offers to the users to have great earning. Base on some inspiring stories of those who are engage with crytpo for quiet a while this encourage me to join crypto. Hoping that in the near future I will be like them have a good earning and are now financially stable. It also teaches a lesson on how to be profitable specially in investing and in trading.
Great earning is the first reason. Second reason is crypto the best technology in this era.
Third is bright future for us who join on cryptocurrency and many other reason that i can not mention all here. I think all people have the same opinion why joining here.
Activity: 56
One reason is that it is a great way to earn plus you are not bound to the boundaries. There are many reasons why people join here and have a crypto, but a sure reason because I get money, in what way? if I follow the bounty and run a little trading
Activity: 17
I think my reason as well as most of the other people here, I came to crypto for money, initially I joined hyip (ponzi), i will need to buy bitcoin to join it, so that my reason i know and join crypto
Activity: 457
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I joined for know the technology and also making money. Crypto makes life easier, more comfortable and more money in short. Actually its the best way to keep money safe with good profit than other ways.
Activity: 89

I think, the crypto has many advantages. It is simple and secure. I personally have got alot benefit from crypto. I trade in crypto and join bounty campaign. I like it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Almost of us here are joining in cryptocurrency because to get some profit mate, thats our main reason. But before we can get that profit, we must have our knowledge about crypto and experience also. So i must say that before the profit, the first reason is knowledge first. Information that came from crypto which are new to us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Very simple, make profits and change my life. But the ways are not too simple. Involved in crypto really needs considerations, strategy, and analysis to realize my hope. Hence, this is the time to start your activities in crypto and make your reason in crypto come true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12

It seems to me that many people, who come in this market, don't think they build the future. They're just interested in quick money but who we to judge them. I hope the market will change the world for the better!
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

I chose to be part of the crypto market to earn some money and to improve my knowledge of crypto. Crypto, if you are serious can even become a constant source of money, which can be enough for everyday life.
Merit: 250
Crypto is the easiest place in earning big in no time. In addition to this work on crypto also does not take a great power and a lot of time. just look at areas such as work on the bounty signature. I think this is an easy job. the trade also everyone can master if you want to learn it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is one way to earn extra income. So far, I can not say that I earn very much, but I hope in the long term to have more
Activity: 210
My reason why im joining in crypto world?? Is to reach my goal  of my life!! And to be true and to be rich !! So people will never look down on me!!
Activity: 89
I wanted a way to send money to people without leaving a trail, which is why I first bought into bitcoin when I heard about it and I also knew that I could use it as a form of investment to actually make money and profit from my investments is probably the most accurate reason
Activity: 406
To earn money and then not to regret that i missed this opportunity. But in the crypto world i missed many opportunities, because i didn't risk
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
My reason for joining the crypto industry is first of all money making through targeted investments. Further, I was imbued with the topic of using crypto-currencies as modern means of payment and I think that there are great prospects for this.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
First of all, like many here, I want to earn a lot of money, so every day I study cryptocurrency and participate in bounty campaigns!
Secondly, I believe that blockchain technology will change the world for the better and foster the development of technology.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
First of all,I personally see the great idea behind the majority of coins,such as ethereum,bitcoin and other little coins with unique ideas,which serve to solve the real problems and not artificially created,After this,of course its a natural process all of us are interested in money from this opportunities,We choose better for more profit,that's obvious,despite the fact as i mentioned the determinant of this is the just an idea behind the concrete project and than  material interests,because we are the part of technological processes,therefore we must make more and more than investment and our interests,to achieve and develop better it...
Pages:
Jump to: