Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 91. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
the reason why I am engaged in cryptocurrency is that this is a great opportunity to earn.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
Is the reason of joining crypto can be different? Everybody want money and everybody really need them.
Working with crypto, even with bounties, can bring more money than a common work.
Activity: 126
The main reason is, of course, earnings. After all, this can make good money, it is possible to combine with the main job. I absolutely do not regret that I joined cryptography. If someone has doubts and you are just thinking whether to join, I can say with confidence - go ahead! Only carefully select projects to participate.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Mostly I joined cryptocurrency so I can make money from it. There is just so much money floating around in crypto that there was no way that I was going to allow myself miss out on such a good opportunity to make a lot of money. Also the idea of having complete control over my own money and assets really appealed to me and there is no way that I am going back now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I think cryptocurrencies are very promising. Now that they are still in their infancy, we can make the most of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
the most powerful reason why I joined that crypto because I wanted to earn more and be able to petrify my finances and also I got new life science and experience, little also changed the way my life view.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think this is a good way to make money. Let's honestly admit that vast majority of users of this forum come to make money. I am one of them. Now I combine the bounty with the main job to earn more.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I just came to make money. There is no other purpose. I have been in the investment industry. I have played some stocks and futures before, but I feel that there are no cryptocurrency profits. Although there are great risks, there is no risk. Where's the huge profits, right?
Activity: 113
trying in the world of crypto, before doing the next level that is trading and mining
Activity: 112
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I heard crypto, specifically Bitcoin from a co-worker. And I've seen his success story due to Bitcoin. So I was moved on his experience and I wanted also to have an additional income for future plans. I have plans but my current salary isn't enough for it. So I grabbed the opportunity of crypto.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I started in crypto because of infuence of friend who told me of what his earning through crypto currency in just an easy task. This called airdrop, so i become interested because i also want free money. I guess all of us this is the first thing put on mind, Free money. And crypto not down my satisfaction. I started to learn and gain profit, airdrop then after a while i learn bounty. I already bought things I want, i can buy anything for my self even im still studying.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
I believe that crypto will expand and developing, we need to get in before anyone else, this industry will grow even bigger in the future and many coins maybe will get higher.
Activity: 80
Part of me is to get useful information. Most of it is to get more money. I believe most people are like me.
Activity: 396
In the beginning, I joined the field of encryption because my friends said they made a lot of money. At that time, I just thought it was very interesting. Maybe I can also make money. But after I joined and studied in depth, I was not just trying to make money, although it was also an important reason. I now think that encryption is the development trend of the world and is an important step in promoting human development. Global economic integration and global common development can accelerate human progress. Perhaps BTC may not succeed. It may take a century to realize. Who knows? But I think this is the beginning of the era of change.
Activity: 442
The industry that entered the cryptocurrency was because I saw friends around me making money. The first time I touched was Bitcoin. At that time, in 2017, my friends earned a lot of profit by buying and selling Bitcoin, but this year I Having joined the market has suffered losses, and the market has continued to fall for several months, which makes me very frustrated!
Activity: 142
Because I want to make more money, the industry is very volatile. This is an opportunity for us to make money. Only if you know enough about this market, then you will get a lot of income, so I join this industry and I I believe I will make a lot of money.
Activity: 148
I believe that most people join the industry because there are many opportunities for making money in this industry, and only if you are lucky enough, then I believe you will get a huge harvest. Good luck!
Activity: 196
One of the main reason why many people join crypto world because it has a opportunity to earn some income aside from that we can use it as easier and cheaper mode of payment.
Activity: 80
My main reason of joining crypto here because I am planning to put up my own business so I have no longer to work everyday. If i do something better here then it would be a great help for my son and wife needs. It is also important for me to earn extra income for emergency fund purposes.
Activity: 100
The first reason that i join crypto is to earn money that can sustain my life as of now. The second reason is to learn about the ways on how to make profits and become successful in this industry. Knowing how to invest and earn lots of profit to fulfill my third reason is to reach my goals.
Pages:
Jump to: