Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 94. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
I'm passionate about technology. Crypto is not just a coin but a software and technology. The evolution of blockchain will greatly contribute to the development of world civilization.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
In my country it is hard to find a job specially when you are just a high school graduate. I am into computers and found out about crypto and try it, there is nothing to lose when you try it. Also it helps me to earn money that can help my family.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I just admire this company, wish you great success on icoGreat team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all! https://konios.com/
Activity: 22
I wanted a way to send money to people without leaving a trail, which is why I first bought into bitcoin when I heard about it and I also knew that I could use it as a form of investment to actually make money and profit from my investments is probably the most accurate reason.
Activity: 126
The main reason is, of course, earnings. After all, this can make good money, it is possible to combine with the main job. I absolutely do not regret that I joined cryptography. If someone has doubts and you are just thinking whether to join, I can say with confidence - go ahead! Only carefully select projects to participate.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
The main reason of course is to earn extra money. Other than that well to discover and learn what is cryptocurrency is all about.
true this is more about extra income that we just wanted to have for like for now we see that people go to work and this is just their daily routine to do for so that is why more people like this crypto too just to have extra income while they do their work too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I do and invest in cryptocurrencies, as I think that in the future they can gain the widest interest and demand for it, and therefore the price of the cryptocurrency will grow significantly.
Activity: 336
I want to earn money without any investment because I have a little funds, during a meeting a friend of mine tell me about this crypto, first I hesitate but than after after one month I started doing bounty, than signature than investment and never look back and now am settled in this coins world.     
Activity: 120
Because this is a good way to make money. Let's honestly admit that the vast majority of users of this forum come to make money. I am one of them. Now I combine the bounty with the main job so that I can join the industry full time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
my reason why I joined crypto is that I want to change my life to be better and to earn better income so that I will have good finance and all my needs are fulfilled
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The main reason of course is to earn extra money. Other than that well to discover and learn what is cryptocurrency is all about.
Activity: 198
One thing i know why many people joined a crypto is that they want there money to invest. Or other thing they want another job to enter.
Activity: 18
I entered the world of cryptocurrency to only expect my ideals, because I as a weak economic family may be for me very suitable to look for a better income in this crypto world.
Activity: 141
Because I want to make more money through this industry, this industry has a lot of opportunities to make money. Now I combine bounty with the main work. In addition, I am very interested in this industry. It is interesting to get new knowledge in the process of getting familiar with new projects, developers, and communicating with interesting people. This is enough in this forum.
Activity: 644
I used to be interested in joining a crypto because I am looking for some extra income. And I get the info from my friend, crypto and I am trying to learn the crypto.
Here I was lucky because of a lot of modern technology, and new things that I do not know. And with this the future crypto world I think will be very bright.
Activity: 58
I want to make crypto my main source of income. Because of some of my acquaintances, it is very successful in the crypto world. So there's nothing wrong if I try to learn and get involved in ICO, and earn income from crypto.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
To get an extra income, that's for sure. Then another reason is to get more knowledge from many different perspectives regarding cryptocurrency topics which will open our mind about the development of the crypto world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
I am here for a happier life. Money for me means happiness. I hope i will earn a lot of money and reach my dreams thanks to cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 42
I want to make crypto my main source of income. Because of some of my acquaintances, it is very successful in the crypto world. So there's nothing wrong if I try to learn and get involved in ICO, and earn income from crypto.
Activity: 182
I join cryptos because my job stopped paying and I needed something to add to earn me so cash to use and pay my bills, cryptos answers the questions and that is why i am not crypto and will remain inside crypto. 
Pages:
Jump to: