Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 93. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

No other main reason is money, because here already has a variety of tangible evidence of people earn big money from this crypto currency. quite a loss seems if people feel no matter with this field and just look at this field to the eye only. if they know in it I think they will immediately invite one of their families to join in this field.
Activity: 179

Cryptocurrencies really have given many advantages to many people. many people get rich because of cryptocurrencies. jobs that look easy with lucrative results, compared to difficult real work and small results.

My main reason in joining crypto is to earn. I really need money that's why I join. Bitcoin really helps me in terms of Financial aspect. My friends influence me to join and by the proof they show Bitcoin is really true.
Activity: 168

Cryptocurrencies really have given many advantages to many people. many people get rich because of cryptocurrencies. jobs that look easy with lucrative results, compared to difficult real work and small results.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

For reasons I am very simple about cryptocurrency, I am sure joining cryptocurrency because promising for the future with a very high price that makes investors other investors interested in investing in the world of cryptocurrency, easier to get digital currency than get the currency Fiat, now more people who favor their future in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 126

Because I believe with the profit generated in the world of cryptocurrency. So I chose my main job to cryptocurrency because it is more promising. Cryptocurrency does not have a central bank, but why do they have value? Because of the value that the cryptocurrency has that makes me believe that the crypto world is promising.
Activity: 182

Because Cryptocurrency provides convenience and convenience for its users in conducting transactions. because there is no third party that can be called the bank among Cryptocurrency users. Cryptocurrency users perform direct transactions between the user and other users. Therefore the central bank does not like Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
The first reason why I'm here because of my friends that influence me to do bitcoin and I also see from them how helpful it is that's why I joined in this forum. Second is money attraction because of my eagerness to save and earn a huge money that can help to support my needs especially my studies and other expenses I try bitcoin. And lastly for my future.
Activity: 92

My reason in joining crypto is to earned money in investment, because many have said that its very good to invest in crypto it makes your money grow bigger, many ordinary people become a multi millionaire because they trust and they believe in said crypto.
Activity: 448
the reason I join crypto is because I want to succeed for my future and I think crypto can make me a successful person.

I would like to be more successful in my future as well, that is why I joined here because I'm planning to put up my own business so I no longer have to work everyday.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
the reason I join crypto is because I want to succeed for my future and I think crypto can make me a successful person.
Activity: 240
My main reason of joining crypto is to have an extra income. This would be a great help for my future family's needs. My earnings from my regular job is just enough with our regular monthly expenses. So it is important to earn extra income for emergency fund purposes.
Activity: 24
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 18
The reason why I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is and I began to study this issue deeper.
Activity: 112
Until last year I had only heard about Bitcoin, I did not know there was a cryptocurrency market, and when I got to know it, it was like finding a new world for me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Literally to gain profit. I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing. I honestly don't care about crypto before even i heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so i decided to give it a shot. Now i'm earning more than what i expected.
Activity: 167
cryptocurrency is a new technology at the moment where there are many benefits of this technology,
I am a person who is always interested in new technology, and I want to be a part of the technology,
on the other hand cryptocurrency is a very good new style investment and has the potential to gain a faster profit compared to other investments
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The reasons for joining the crypto are very simple. Of course, it is to change my life by:
First, to get the free money  by joining the bounty
second, to get profits through trading and investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
the new reason in crypto is certainly to find revenue quickly and easily without having to work hard or release excess energy. certainly, there will be no guessing that Crypto can be this big. even in 2014 can still be seen how price comparison now bitcoin, certainly there will be no trust and can predict will be like this. In addition, many new cryptos started popping up and more and make the competition getting tougher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
I first joined because I saw it as an opportunity to make extra money for a better future. But as I got more into it and read more about blockchain, I got excited about the technology as well!
Activity: 21
Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: