Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 16. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
August 22, 2020, 02:13:20 AM
New projects are not suprising for me. What I am surprised is how the demand of new projects become high as long as the defi hype is connected with it. Imagine the profits earned from an anonymous team trading his coin and tokens on uniswap. Im noy sure those projects really care at all about the integrity of defi, like how many defi projects before its hype are really there? Lend is the one I like cause not even the hype they already a defi since then a worth your money for a true defi project.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 22, 2020, 02:05:25 AM
I have the same feeling on new projects but it is all because most of them will eventually fail because they are just here for the money and not really serious in offering something new or innovative, many are just copy-cats of what we already have, and I am sure the people behind them are just here to make themselves rich as soon as possible so that when problems come in they immediately just hide in the mountain and thereby left the projects die on itself. However, from time to time we can see a good project that really shine and make it through the trials and errors. Finding which will make it can be so difficult.
The feeling that it will "eventually fail" is the thing that brings people in crypto for profits.
But what drives the industry is the belief that we will succeed and crypto is actually going to be fiat of the future world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
August 21, 2020, 10:23:15 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
Some of the new projects that we see are only a copy of a current project and they will say it more stronger than the current one its like an uprade version but when all is set still they cant even prove anything, most of the new projects will only collect money then leave the project.
Activity: 899
August 21, 2020, 10:19:35 PM
new project will exist for long time if they have good plan and product that could realized to investors and crypto community. some time dev team have good plan in their whitepaper, but they lack knowledged and skill to realized it till finally be shit project. be developers team was not easy, they must skillfull in blockchain technology and averages failed project due this reason. with limited skill they courage to build new project without clear plann.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 21, 2020, 03:15:10 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
As many people before and after me when I was beginning and taking my first steps in this market I was impressed by the number of new projects and I spent hours reading about them and trying to find the next big project but then I made a realization, most of those projects are not worth your time, I don't really have a problem with a talented developer trying to create something new, since that is what satoshi did, but many of those so called developers do not really care about the market, their investors, the project or the ideology of this market and they only care about making money so I had abandoned any hope for new projects.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 21, 2020, 01:04:00 PM

People host projects for different selfish reasons and that explains why we barely have sound projects in the space. I've promoted countless projects, and they exited after the tokensales, it simply implies that their purpose was to make money from the project for themselves alone.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
August 21, 2020, 12:55:42 PM
It's not that all new projects are bad, there are also some new projects that are becoming a new force in the world of crypto.

We are already witnessing this one by the presence of DeFi most if not all are gaining attentions
from the investors and the team are giving decent profits.
The project are being hypes and if you are lucky and wise choosing the right project to invest
you'll be able to enjoy the same benefits.

we can't see what happens in the future, our job is to try to find new projects that really have potential as dark horses in the industry.

We should never stop searching and sorting those interesting projects that being offered from
time to time, who knows what the project will bring to your investment.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
August 21, 2020, 12:13:16 PM
Those that will survive will survive and those that won't won't survive. The project survival depends on the team and that the project is about and how attainable the project's aims and objectives are.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 21, 2020, 12:00:12 PM
Sorry to say this but i assume that you spend so much time on the bounty section of this platform because most projects introduced in telegram channels are amazing projects with bright features. the likes of DIA, SERUM, COINDELA, CORIONX and so many others. if you check out the traditional markets outside cryptos, you will discover that it is the same thing. New products are also getting listed on exchange platforms.
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
August 21, 2020, 11:45:53 AM
Probably you are talking about new bounty projects. Last two years, many new projects launched bounties and they broke their promise after bounty ended. They didn't pay to the bounty hunters like XDB. If you want to invest in a new project, you have to find out a good one which needs your investigation of that project. Selecting proper project is a must for success in the IEO invest.
There are so many failed bounties in this market that I cannot remember them all, hundreds of bounty failures like that every year. And this year I haven't seen any really successful campaigns, I participated in a lot of bounties but their prices crashed many times after the bounty ended.
I can completely relate this to me because since from the beginning of the year I had make participated in many bounty campaigns and still not able to make some pennies on this campaign.
Activity: 994
August 21, 2020, 11:39:49 AM

Honestly i have not much good experience about new projects. If i'm not wrong then i'm not just one, literally every person have bad experience with new projects. It's rare to see a good quality projects whom work for real. Now days every projects just came for fundraising and after that they left that project. That's why crypto world facing lack of investors sometimes. In my opinion only 5% new projects have some faith and survive in crypto world. In my little experience people should show their interest on real product based projects at this moment.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 21, 2020, 08:52:30 AM
Mostly, the new project doesnt delivered to its goals, but not all of them, some all them still legit, we can identify their team members from linkedin or on the official website, where the IEO is if they are issuing the token by market, whether the project goal is relevant and makes sense, and several other factors that make you sure of them, if all of these things you feel okay, then you can check on their official telegram channel, is there any toxic talk or words that threaten the project from that company, and if all is good, you can start to chat admin to start investing.
I think that's enough and good luck with your investment.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 21, 2020, 08:21:16 AM
Probably you are talking about new bounty projects. Last two years, many new projects launched bounties and they broke their promise after bounty ended. They didn't pay to the bounty hunters like XDB. If you want to invest in a new project, you have to find out a good one which needs your investigation of that project. Selecting proper project is a must for success in the IEO invest.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
August 21, 2020, 08:15:54 AM
Indeed, at the moment we are very confused in choosing a project because many of the projects that we have followed cannot pay according to the promises they have said, but among those projects there are still projects that we can follow and pay us fully then do not despair because the crypto world will continue to grow and we can certainly enjoy the results of the projects we follow.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
August 21, 2020, 08:02:47 AM
Im sure there are alot of underrated altcoins out there, some new project out there have potential but they have yet to develop, im sure there are already developed projects out there that have yet to explode.
some of them usually haven't done the project yet and just a development idea or a plan so if they don't get the minimum fundraising then they will make their project a scam but remember this is only partially not all projects are like that
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
August 21, 2020, 07:01:03 AM
Im sure there are alot of underrated altcoins out there, some new project out there have potential but they have yet to develop, im sure there are already developed projects out there that have yet to explode.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 21, 2020, 06:06:26 AM
Several new projects have sprung up, but the interest and response of Investors and the public are not very enthusiastic about responding to new projects, perhaps because of the low level of selling in all global markets which makes market prices drop even more, and in addition to the number of fraudulent projects that make investors and the community is no longer interested in new projects, this is what makes it difficult for new projects to develop and trust investors or the community, the comparison with projects in 2017 is better to weigh this year, at least there are changes in the system presented by these projects to attract the interest of all people and investors ..
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 21, 2020, 05:39:59 AM
Im not sure that we really need new projects. The majority of them are useless and people are creating them jut to collect money

But not all. Investors need new and good project to invest their money and make profit. You could see above your post some projects that members are tipping as good for this year and they have been doing good. What an investor need is to research deeply and ask questions about the project they wish to invest in.

Yes, some of them are good projects and well designed as well. But remaining other are not worth or may just be for short time to make some initial gain and exit it. Those are like your pump and dump coins which the owners create just to mint money in short time without any further value in the project.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 21, 2020, 05:31:24 AM
Im not sure that we really need new projects. The majority of them are useless and people are creating them jut to collect money

But not all. Investors need new and good project to invest their money and make profit. You could see above your post some projects that members are tipping as good for this year and they have been doing good. What an investor need is to research deeply and ask questions about the project they wish to invest in.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 21, 2020, 05:29:22 AM
New projects aren't that safe, it's a risky investment choice than going after old projects, make sure you invest only what you can gamble with, also do good research because with research you can easily spot some scam projects
I don't know why there is a need to invest in New projects when there are already so many currencies running in this market and many of them are proven to be legit and safer?
does people really wanted to risk their money because of new projects promises to give them much higher profit than putting their money in Old projects?
to be honest we don't need new projects, because most of them end up getting scammed, coins are worthless, projects die and are then abandoned by developers. if indeed the new project is more valuable then I hope they can make 1 coin like BTC.
Or either use as pump and dump,the coins has good value before listed in exchange but after?the price dies and investors cries.
Pages:
Jump to: