Pages:
Author

Topic: Whattomine - profitability website with basic json. - page 30. (Read 94803 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 250
Any news on a page regrouping all coins, including those in test or not active, as discussed few pages ago ?
Thanks
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ok... I was trying to see how the value is calculated for other coins...
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Thanks, it looks like this is part of Bitcoin algorithm for adjusting the difficulty in order to obtain a predictable block generation time period.

Do you know where is this specified in the code?

No idea, sorry Tongue
Hello, I am trying to better understand the profitability calculations for a given coin and different factors that influence that.

What is the reason for the '2**32' multiplier? Is this taken from the coin source code - do you have any source code pointers I can dig into?

Thanks

Check this whole bitcoin wiki page, but i have linked to the 2**32 part:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty#What_network_hash_rate_results_in_a_given_difficulty.3F

Thanks, it looks like this is part of Bitcoin algorithm for adjusting the difficulty in order to obtain a predictable block generation time period.

Do you know where is this specified in the code?
legendary
Hello, I am trying to better understand the profitability calculations for a given coin and different factors that influence that.

What is the reason for the '2**32' multiplier? Is this taken from the coin source code - do you have any source code pointers I can dig into?

Thanks

Check this whole bitcoin wiki page, but i have linked to the 2**32 part:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty#What_network_hash_rate_results_in_a_given_difficulty.3F

Thanks
Activity: 58
I can't figure out is it possible to add a new card to calculations or are we limited by current cards on the website (I'm particularly interested in AMD Vega 56 and 64)?
Thanks!

Users cant add cards themselves, but vegas will be coming for sure sooner or later.

Nice! Thanks a lot!
legendary
I can't figure out is it possible to add a new card to calculations or are we limited by current cards on the website (I'm particularly interested in AMD Vega 56 and 64)?
Thanks!

Users cant add cards themselves, but vegas will be coming for sure sooner or later.
Activity: 58
Thanks!
legendary
hello,
could you add etp for coins ?

Please make coin requests only via contact form with all required info.

@frequencydip
Never done that, cant help
Activity: 39
hello,
could you add etp for coins ?
I used JSON queries to grab info about currencies. I make 5-6 queries in time to different currencies. I cant grab all with 1 query to coins.json because of software limitations (excel).

I have been looking for a way to pull whattomine data into excel, can you provide details on how you bring the JSON data in?
legendary
What about ad price? How to buy it?

Use the contact section to query for ad price.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
What about ad price? How to buy it?
legendary
Hello.
I used JSON queries to grab info about currencies. I make 5-6 queries in time to different currencies. I cant grab all with 1 query to coins.json because of software limitations (excel).

I refresh manually (not auto), so no spam should be.
Today I was banned, whattomine answer forbidden to me.

Is it permanent or not? and what frequency limit is?

Current rate limit stands at 120rpm, but it might go to 60 soon.
Ban is temporary.
Activity: 50
Hello.

I refresh manually (not auto), so no spam should be.
Today I was banned, whattomine answer forbidden to me.

Is it permanent or not? and what frequency limit is?
legendary
How do you intend to get info for the altcoin,so you wont miss out of any?great platform you have there

Thanks Smiley

Words go around and I receive many emails with coin requests.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
How do you intend to get info for the altcoin,so you wont miss out of any?great platform you have there
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hey,

Fredeq check your inbox when you'll have time, thanks.
legendary
Please, fix round error, see images.
HAL:
710 kH - 0,141 mBTC/day
7100 kH - 0,758 mBTC/day

There is no rounding error.
The hashrate you provided is greater than total current of hal and wtm takes that difficulty rise into account.

@bitcoinz-pod
wtm is not reading exchange prices from those exchanges, need to wait for supported ones.
Pages:
Jump to: