Pages:
Author

Topic: Whattomine - profitability website with basic json. - page 25. (Read 94803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Sorry I totally forgot to mention the name of the coin. our coin is Leviarcoin. thank you   

Found a message about it from november, coin looks fine, guess I just forgot to look into it.

Will add to the list of coins to process.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We submitted our coin to be added in whattomine.com more than two months ago but nothing yet... can you please let us know what's wrong? do you need more info?

Would be easier if you reminded me which one you requested ;P

@whittle
I have some reservations about this coin. Honestly the whole rebrand / swap looks like a moneygrab.

@Saphire
We could think about showing 3 and 7day changes, but placing it would be tricky.
Will talk this over during next UI update

Sorry I totally forgot to mention the name of the coin. our coin is Leviarcoin. thank you   
legendary
We submitted our coin to be added in whattomine.com more than two months ago but nothing yet... can you please let us know what's wrong? do you need more info?

Would be easier if you reminded me which one you requested ;P

@whittle
I have some reservations about this coin. Honestly the whole rebrand / swap looks like a moneygrab.

@Saphire
We could think about showing 3 and 7day changes, but placing it would be tricky.
Will talk this over during next UI update
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Same here.

Dbix - DubaiCoin ?
Activity: 406
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
WhatToMine it would be better you also show the Difficulty change by week and monthly like you show dayly in your chart.
Activity: 5
Well I'm clueless, won't work when I create a new file either.
I'll take your file and work everything back there, no clue what's going wrong in my file.
Thanks for helping out!!

Hmm strange indeed.
You can share yours with me, curious whats wrong.
Cheers!

Keep struggling with this, can you PM your emailaddress to me, I'll share a document where I can't get functions on the imported JSON values working.

I'm really struggling with getting a JSON pulled in properly, would you be able to PM me access to your spreadsheet? I can share mine with you if that's easier, I just can't seem to get the figures down.

I'm trying to pull specific currencies based on custom GPU configurations (for example 4x XXXX or 6 x XXXX), have I made some mistake in thinking this is possible with the API?
Hi.

Click calculate and look in the address bar - you'll see something like _https://whattomine.com/coins?utf8=%E2%9C%93&adapt_q_280x=0&...
Just modify to _https://whattomine.com/coins.json?utf8=%E2%9C%93&adapt_q_280x=0&...
Play with this.
legendary
I'm really struggling with getting a JSON pulled in properly, would you be able to PM me access to your spreadsheet? I can share mine with you if that's easier, I just can't seem to get the figures down.

I'm trying to pull specific currencies based on custom GPU configurations (for example 4x XXXX or 6 x XXXX), have I made some mistake in thinking this is possible with the API?

Hash / powers adapt feature wont work over the API.
You need to check which numbers your config would use via browser and then reuse the params from url in json call.
Activity: 212
Well I'm clueless, won't work when I create a new file either.
I'll take your file and work everything back there, no clue what's going wrong in my file.
Thanks for helping out!!

Hmm strange indeed.
You can share yours with me, curious whats wrong.
Cheers!

Keep struggling with this, can you PM your emailaddress to me, I'll share a document where I can't get functions on the imported JSON values working.

Activity: 15
How to use the auto current difficulty instead of the 24h difficulty for a single coin json? for example https://whattomine.com/coins/200-vivo-neoscrypt?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=4500&p=1000&fee=1&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate&revenue=current

You need to make a first call, read current_difficulty from it and make a second query with `d` param.

I am currently doing that, but I think it is not good to your server because of unnecessary double request for 1 result. Thanks for your response anyway.
Activity: 49
Json rpm limit is back to 80.

@whittle
I have already received a lot of requests for this coin.
It will be processed when time allows.

thank you
DBIX remains the most profitable to mine!

Any predictions on the time it will take?
legendary
How to use the auto current difficulty instead of the 24h difficulty for a single coin json? for example https://whattomine.com/coins/200-vivo-neoscrypt?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=4500&p=1000&fee=1&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate&revenue=current

You need to make a first call, read current_difficulty from it and make a second query with `d` param.
Activity: 15

You can add lyra2z to json, but you need to supply `l2z=true` and factor params.
Same can be done for keccak and skein with kec and sk.

@plavirudar
This must be something operated by cloudflare, there is no custom user-agent banlist on wtm.

legendary
Another question. I saw there was information for zcoin (lyra2z) on the coin part.
Is it possible to create a json request which also include this coin and/or any other not included in the default list ?

thanks,
djm

You can add lyra2z to json, but you need to supply `l2z=true` and factor params.
Same can be done for keccak and skein with kec and sk.

@plavirudar
This must be something operated by cloudflare, there is no custom user-agent banlist on wtm.
Activity: 304
Fredeq, can you please reactivate the nicehash stuff?

Will be activated today.

@ccgllc
I guess you mean transaction fees.
No its not included, but I plan to research how we could accurately add it to the final reward.

Cheers!
Activity: 78
Merit: 4
I tried to access your API with Python and I'm getting Cloudflare errors:

The owner of this website (whattomine.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3d13dfdb9e69187c-ua48).

Can you whitelist Python for API access? I am able to access the json normally.
Thanks!

-edit- Apparently this is an ineffective user-agent block. You can bypass it using http://www.diveintopython.net/http_web_services/user_agent.html
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
hello, I would like to use the json.coins api from a program. Is it possible to know the hashrate coresponding for each 'estimated revenue' for every coin or from which gpu cards these one are derived.

another question, is there a way to customize the json (without going through the web site) ?

thanks in advance
djm

Hey, need it for some new miner? Wink

Default values on coins.json are the same as for UI - for 3x480 and you can look them up.
I would recommend to always include params with json calls as CryptAtomeTrader44 did in his post.
Wink Smiley
Thanks to you and CryptAtomeTrader44  for your answers.

Another question. I saw there was information for zcoin (lyra2z) on the coin part.
Is it possible to create a json request which also include this coin and/or any other not included in the default list ?

thanks,
djm
legendary
hello, I would like to use the json.coins api from a program. Is it possible to know the hashrate coresponding for each 'estimated revenue' for every coin or from which gpu cards these one are derived.

another question, is there a way to customize the json (without going through the web site) ?

thanks in advance
djm

Hey, need it for some new miner? Wink

Default values on coins.json are the same as for UI - for 3x480 and you can look them up.
I would recommend to always include params with json calls as CryptAtomeTrader44 did in his post.
Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE
Awesome project, long time I've been using it and today I realize that we got the topic on bitcointalk. Guys developers how do you decide what new coin to add?

Note sure, but i think you should try to submit some resquest of coins you want to mine and if it is in the appropritae range of ETH and others coins listed, it will be added.
I think it depends on pools who accepts these coin for mining, because if you list a coin that noone can mine on pools it will not a good choice.

If you look a the above of list you have DGB multialgo, so it's not only the value that défine the choice. I know you ddid'n't said that, but i think some readers and internauts of WTM think that it is the price who détermine.

I don't know deve and i'm not in their team, but i think it's complivated and they choose a criteria of BTC profitability and secndarys factors.

Sorrrrrrry, for my fulty globish, all thaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt  Lips sealed
Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

thanks in advance
djm

Look at this (my) old post 2 page before :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26231509

Hope it Helps
Pages:
Jump to: