Pages:
Author

Topic: Whattomine - profitability website with basic json. - page 28. (Read 94803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Is the VTC values correct or its a bug ...

1050% profit ?
1070 giving 22$/day Huh?

Not sure what was shown there yesterday, or what hashrate you had inputted in the calc.
Looks reasonable now. Without nicehash people cant use big hashing powers to quickly respond to diff / price changes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Is the VTC values correct or its a bug ...

1050% profit ?
1070 giving 22$/day Huh?
legendary
I've been mining in almost all pools but never got the Profit shown on whattomine web page for ETN.

Exactly the reason why it was delisted and waiting for adjusted formula.

@gsanjin
Will be relisted with manual multiplier to reduce estimated rewards.
BTCZ has no market supported by whattomine.

@bitmoeda
That was next on my list, but all the work on vegas and etn + nicehash problems is keeping me occupied.

@bitcanada
Noone knows, hope they are ok
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Can you add XZC to the compare page?

Thanks.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Delisting ETN electroneum for now, the variance is too great.
Will probably relist with some multiplier to account for pools negative luck and high stale rate.

I'd rather it is listed with some note about big luck variation. Why is BTCZ delisted?
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Will probably relist with some multiplier to account for pools negative luck and high stale rate.

I've been mining in almost all pools but never got the Profit shown on whattomine web page for ETN.
legendary
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
@fredeq,

Thank you for your response. I have another question if I may. What miner did you use to get over 1MH/s with neoscrypt on a 1070 or did you grab that benchmark data from somewhere else? If so, where, or do you have an idea what miner was used to get that result? Nicehash is reporting similar speeds with neoscrypt for a 1070.
Also, if there was any OC and/or mem bump involved, could you please share details?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: any chance of adding BTG to the mix?

You can check each card oc / undervolt when you hover over the name label.
For 1070 neoscrypt results came from nicehash bundled miner, they named it as `ccminer_neoscrypt` and it was in release 1.7.5.13
There was some update for nvidia cards and neoscrypt recently in nhm. Havent checked but would suggest to try there.

Thanks for helping others in the thread Wink

@majonezas
There is nothing direct for it, but I guess you could track the id of the last coin and simply increment to check for new ones.

Thank you. I will check.
legendary
@fredeq,

Thank you for your response. I have another question if I may. What miner did you use to get over 1MH/s with neoscrypt on a 1070 or did you grab that benchmark data from somewhere else? If so, where, or do you have an idea what miner was used to get that result? Nicehash is reporting similar speeds with neoscrypt for a 1070.
Also, if there was any OC and/or mem bump involved, could you please share details?

Thanks in advance!

You can check each card oc / undervolt when you hover over the name label.
For 1070 neoscrypt results came from nicehash bundled miner, they named it as `ccminer_neoscrypt` and it was in release 1.7.5.13
There was some update for nvidia cards and neoscrypt recently in nhm. Havent checked but would suggest to try there.

Thanks for helping others in the thread Wink

@majonezas
There is nothing direct for it, but I guess you could track the id of the last coin and simply increment to check for new ones.

Revenue - current estimated revenue (now)
Revenue 24 - past revenue (for the last 24 hours)
Percentages are relative to Ethereum, Ethereum being a constant 100% at all times for any period (that is why it is highlighted green). Everything is compared to Ethereum basically. Current profitability is present, the other 3 are calculated from past (stored) data. You can see movements and trends using these.

There is no prediction whatsoever on whattomine just pure good ol' stats.

@fonyo, thank you!

No worries matey. Bear in mind, Ethereum's price is not constant so sometimes it is a bit tricky to see the aforementioned trends & movements. Luckily, Ethereum's price is quite steady and stable except for the spike in the last few days but it is still a better option than comparing everything to BTC for example. When the spike was materialising, some of the stronger, more profitable coins seemed to have their profitability dropping but that wasn't the case, it was Ethereum rising heavily. In Ethereum we trust...

Hope this makes sense.
Activity: 36
hello, any way to check a recenlty added coins list? like there is one on coin market cap
Activity: 15

Percentages are relative to Ethereum, Ethereum being a constant 100% at all times for any period (that is why it is highlighted green). Everything is compared to Ethereum basically. Current profitability is present, the other 3 are calculated from past (stored) data. You can see movements and trends using these.

@fonyo, thank you!
Activity: 686
Merit: 140
Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!
Fast and Furious ...
Thanks for BTG...
Most common equihash formula with 2**13 seems to match BTG.
Currently testing mining on BTG, but blocks have a realy big luck variance.

Could you please help me to explain the result:
  • what is the different between rev and rev 24h? (i understand 24h, but can't get what the rev mean (1 hour?)
  • What does percentage in the last column mean? percentage to which value?
  • Why do some coins reduce these percentage over time? because of the difficulty that will raise in future?

Thanks in advance, i'm just getting start in this mining industry Cheesy

Activity: 15

Could you please help me to explain the result:
  • what is the different between rev and rev 24h? (i understand 24h, but can't get what the rev mean (1 hour?)
  • What does percentage in the last column mean? percentage to which value?
  • Why do some coins reduce these percentage over time? because of the difficulty that will raise in future?

Thanks in advance, i'm just getting start in this mining industry Cheesy
@fredeq,

Thanks in advance!

legendary
@fredeq  There seem to be no ready to use data on BTG block time (also you cannot trust the target '10min'), so I'm wondering how would you go about estimating the mining profits in this case?
...in theory you could count the blocks per period, not sure though it's a good idea. what do you say?

Block time is not crucial for calculating rewards. Difficulty matters.

I suppose it's not critical if you want to do it proper - using internal chain config, hence my updated question: where do you get the formula? (coin's WP?)

Activity: 857
Merit: 262
@fredeq  There seem to be no ready to use data on BTG block time (also you cannot trust the target '10min'), so I'm wondering how would you go about estimating the mining profits in this case?
...in theory you could count the blocks per period, not sure though it's a good idea. what do you say?

Block time is not crucial for calculating rewards. Difficulty matters.

I suppose it's not critical if you want to do it proper - using internal chain config, hence my updated question: where do you get the formula? (coin's WP?)
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hey fredeq, what is the frequency of the data being updated on whattomine? I have been watching the bottom of the page and it varies from around 15 minutes and up. What determines the update rate?
Thanks.

Coin stats and rates are updated every 3 minutes.
Not sure which coins were you watching, but maybe the difficulty stayed constant.

I was looking at the last update indicator at the bottom of the page:
Last update at 2017-11-15 10:57:20 UTC

At the time of this post, that was already more than 3 minutes ago. So what update does the above refer to?

Thanks.

Hey buddy!
Not sure if this helps but you can get the timestamp of the update for each coin in the json data
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
Hello Fredeq,

we would like to see ALQO added on whattomine.com

We launched 19 days ago and were listed on coinsmarkets.com today. We are now the most traded coin there.
Explorer : explorer.alqo.org
ANN : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deprecated-thread-2343884
Exchange : https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ALQO.htm

If you have any fees for listing, please let me know.

Best regards
KainLTD
Pages:
Jump to: