Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 13. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 105
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

I think if bitcoin price will raise up,  alts will go down,  thats the movement of crypto. And then if bitcoin is stabled alts will fallow to raise, that is the reason if bitcoin will raise up.. Alts go down. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Most of the exchanges has bitcoin USD market so that gives more power to bitcoin so every time it has good market, alts are going up too.

But the las time I've seen when bitcoin starts to get up, alts are drowning in opposite. And now, while bitcoin is falling, alts are sharing the pain.
We know the influence of bitcoin on the bitcoin market. sometimes change is not in line but certainly more often follows what happens to the bitcoin market. like today. Altcoin users are also bitcoin users they have bitcoin. so when prices decline it will certainly affect all crypto users. it just logic
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

everything is not certain, because sometimes the market conditions are different. so the situation is not necessarily stable if the price of bitcoin rises. so we see it not from one side only.
Activity: 420
They’re connected. It’s like one of the main things you need to know when you start your way in crypto. BTC affects literally everything.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Only affecting altcoins that are listed as PAIR/BTC - PAIR/ETH

If its listen only against dollar, shouldn't feel affect.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It is very possible. Bitcoin is the leader of the virtual money market. Now, the prices are low. It is of course due to the situation on the market. Not only bitcoin is low, but all the other cryptocurrencies as well. Bitcoin is more advertised and the most popular of the cryptocurrency. This situation helps it to be the leader of the market and to show the right direction to the other virtual money. I do agree that when bitcoin prices rise up the market also will. It also can be vice-versa. If the market will be positive, bitcoin will follow as well. It is normal that the bitcoins play such an important role on the market. After all, it is going to make many millionaires soon.
Activity: 55
A very strong decrease in the price of bitcoin of almost 12% in the last 24 hours that should be enough to put to rest the rumors of some kind of fast recovery, believe me that is something I would like too but every time I look at the market my mind tells me that those that are expecting that fast recovery have to be wrong.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin's price is low now. So the price will increase within a few days. Other currencies on bitcoin are dirictly dependent, so the prices of bitcoin will decrease and prices will fall further.
Activity: 24
I think bitcoin is considered the father of all the cryptocurrency. Therefore, when the price of bitcoins rises, the entire market begins to grow. And vice versa. However, the market is not growing as fast as bitcoin itself.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the largest currency in the crypto market and it will greatly affect other altcoins. But now it has no effect.
One month ago, Bitcoin prices were pumped but altcoins were not pumped as it did. So we need to consider carefully when investing.
Activity: 140
In the coin market cap we can see that the lead coin in the market is bitcoin, so far now bitcoin has been the referrence of all the atlcoin in the coin market in terms of price value, so if the bitcoin will rise or will falldown its price value ,almost all the altcoin in the market is also going up and going down ,following the bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Of course, bitcoin's the majority coin, which is almost owned by all cryptocurrency users. Not only that bitcoin also has a function that is no less important it turns out that bitcoin can also be used as a defense shield for all cryptocurrency which's spread in the market.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
From my own analysis of the market, your assumptions are on the money! Bitcoin is the founding coin, the market of altcoins was built around the Bitcoin.
   Bitcoin is the main medium of exchange for all other cryptocurrencies, then from Bitcoin, you can exchange for fiat.  So if Bitcoin falls, other coins that trade against it, may fall as well. At least thats how ot seems.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

I think because bitcoin is the leader that's why all cryptocurrency followed because those are bitcoins follower. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and always present in trading other currencies you always need bitcoin. You can't convert altcoins directly into fiat money without trading and exchange it first into bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Most of the exchanges has bitcoin USD market so that gives more power to bitcoin so every time it has good market, alts are going up too.

But the las time I've seen when bitcoin starts to get up, alts are drowning in opposite. And now, while bitcoin is falling, alts are sharing the pain.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Yes, it is quite right that Bitcoin acts as the controller of the crypto world. So with Bitcoin, the whole market is up and down. But it is very difficult to say when it will be better or the price of Bitcoin will increase. However, it is expected that soon the whole market situation will be good with bitcoin

Bitcoin is the conductor of the orchestra called the crypto market. When it does not feel well and wants to fall, altcoins follow it. When it is ready to run ahead, tokens do the same.

Yes thats right , bitcoin mostly connected to other altcoins or shitcoins and if bitcoin price is down the market is also in down trend. I think the bitcoin  price will go up again this end the year but its not surely its only prediction. Yes maybe soon the price of whole market are back , be positive everyday .
For me,bitcoin really dominates the whole crypto coins because once it is seen making a good increase in the market,expect that altcoins too are having good increase in the market.But it's not happening all the time,there are times that even bitcoin increases its price,the other crypto coins still continue to fall their prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Bitcoin is the biggest and the strongest coin in the market, so every altcoins following for him. It has always been like that and it will be for a long time. Bitcoin drives the price of other coins
That should not be too hard for the profits they make. It is also a necessity of the country they need to do, but the important thing is to be accurate. Not to take advantage of that too high taxes, really not good when there are those who take advantage of this.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I agree with that and I think it is because bitcoin is the main crypto which is one way or is used to buy another crypto or altcoins. As we know bitcoin is another option to be able to buy altcoins, that is why it affects the altcoins when bitcoin`s price fluctuates.

Not entirely. Of course btc's value greatly affects the entire market since almost all alta are btc converted and crypto itself is  seen to bitcoin by many people. Time will come when alts would be independent from btc.
Activity: 696
I agree with that and I think it is because bitcoin is the main crypto which is one way or is used to buy another crypto or altcoins. As we know bitcoin is another option to be able to buy altcoins, that is why it affects the altcoins when bitcoin`s price fluctuates.
Activity: 31
I think the price of cryptocurrency will increase when there is good news that can trigger a price increase in exchange. there must be one that can trigger the investors to buy cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: