Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 8. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
bitcoin prices can come back again and market conditions can return to normal and the movement can be good again when bitcoin already has a very high demand so it can make the price of bitcoin and market conditions recover.

Yes it will surely happen soon, I am still positive about it and will never get tired of waiting for it to happen soon. We just need to wait and have a very long patience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
bitcoin prices can come back again and market conditions can return to normal and the movement can be good again when bitcoin already has a very high demand so it can make the price of bitcoin and market conditions recover.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think so, in recent days, the price of Bitcoin increase and also pull the altcoin price up. Because the price of altcoin is depend on the growth of Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bitcoin is the beginning of the cryptocurrency era, which is why bitcoin has a great influence on the crypto-market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
when bitcoin increases rapidly, the market will also increase because almost all alt coins have a bitcoin exchange.
so if the bitcoin price is high then the alt coin will also adjust bitcoin.
so obviously what we need is only increasing bitcoin then all alt coins will also increase as well.
bitcoin as main cryptocurrency could be main psychology and trust indicator for other altcoin.so if bitcoin demand or price was recovered it will followed by altcoin.their are confidence with this condition.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
all you can do is buy again if you still have capital but if you get stuck then you can wait until the price returns to recover the price and I think this bitcoin price condition can make a price recovery if bitcoin has good news and if there is a higher demand, it will make bitcoin very expensive and can restore prices
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
when bitcoin increases rapidly, the market will also increase because almost all alt coins have a bitcoin exchange.
so if the bitcoin price is high then the alt coin will also adjust bitcoin.
so obviously what we need is only increasing bitcoin then all alt coins will also increase as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I think it happens because bitcoin is based coin for almost all the coins in the market so been the base coin, when the price is going up, there is more buying power to buy other coins which makes other coins to rise too but when bitcoin is on downtrend, most people will quickly exist the altcoin market making the price to go down as well. so I think that's what happens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Bitcoin is the king of all  digital currency, it price movement always have an impact on other currency,Although  for project that is viable and with a product in the real world, there value is not fully dependent on bitcoin price but the roadmap of the project and  also news related to cryptocurrency at large, Ultimately Bitcoin will always drive the market trend.
Activity: 160
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

All of the altcoins is based on ethereum and eth is tether to bitcoins, that is the reason why the entire market is being affected every time the price of bitcoins dropping.

that's right, I think that's because bitcoin is a pioneer in the crypto world, so that little or much, bitcoin price movement has impact on the entire cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
It has been happening in the market for a long time. Bitconi is a steam locomotive, which moves the composition of altcoins. While bitcoin still is dominant over the altcoins, the situation will be the same.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I understand bitcoin is the main reason for trading and investment platform,i have idea now time current like holding and wait in this last year month.in fact lot of people do it face problem just bitcoin down price,even now most likely opportunity to hold still.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
The current BTC is no longer deciding all the other coin prices, so I think the current coin option will be safe and most ok, if holding the right coin will give you the opportunity to make a profit. higher profit than holding BTC
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
for now the cryptocurrency price is more related to the price of bitcoin because bitcoin provides an important role to the price of other crypto and therefore bitcoin will have a big impact on the price of altcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

I thinks we have disame opinion about this situation in crypto market world,thats the price value of bitcoin are directly proportional to the block chain market,so therefore its a vice versa movement thats whatever happen to the bitcoin price value,disame happen also to all crypto coins in the exchange market,otherwise there are some scenario that some altcoins are going up,because the product of  this crypto coins are marketable and demand to the people.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes you are right… alt coins price depends on bitcoin price, the reason is some coins have been traded in BTC or ETH. When BTC goes up then automatically that coins also went to green which traded in BTC.
Some coins traded in us dollars that go high when BTC goes down, so we can say alt coins depends on BTC rise & fall, sometime positively & some time negatively.

most likely it will happen. markets sometimes follow bitcoin price movements. when the price of bitcoin rises, then some other coins will definitely experience price changes, and most certainly the price will rise.
Activity: 602
Yes you are right… alt coins price depends on bitcoin price, the reason is some coins have been traded in BTC or ETH. When BTC goes up then automatically that coins also went to green which traded in BTC.
Some coins traded in us dollars that go high when BTC goes down, so we can say alt coins depends on BTC rise & fall, sometime positively & some time negatively.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
yes guys, because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. so that altcoins follow every bitcoin price pattern. because the panic of altcoin holders is greater than bitcoin holders. so when bitcoin pumps or dumps, the altcoin will pump or dump more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
indeed most crypto follow the bitcoin market movement. as if bitcoin is the benchmark for other coins. but in my opinion, not all coins follow the movement of bitcoin. there are still a few other coins that don't follow the bitcoin movement. that is, when the price of bitcoin rises, not all other coins go up too. I myself observed for coin ico, sometimes the movement of ico coins is inversely proportional to bitcoin. so in my opinion, not all crypto follow the bitcoin market movement.
Activity: 546
Bitcoin price in the last year and it is challenged by many other coins and other commodities like gold and silver but as soon as the the community accept bitcoin and use it for payments then the price of bitcoin will rise and it will show a rise in the market because of demand rise the market simultaneously rise and it is the fact that crypto market rise after a fall.
Pages:
Jump to: