Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 12. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

We see that when the price of bitcoin rises, it indirectly increases in all market prices. This is the simplest explanation, and the greatest reason is that almost all cryptocurrency is on the Bitcoin parity. That is, Bitcoin can be perceived as basic money in this sector. To give an example from today, we can give USD example. We can see USD parities against almost all country unit currencies. Of course, these two markets are not the same as each other and it is not possible to see the same results, but as I mentioned in my first sentences, almost all kinds of money in cryptocurrency are traded on the Bitcoin parity. That is why we see that all prices increase during the period when Bitcoin price goes up, but all prices decrease when Bitcoin price goes downwards. Nevertheless, we may not be able to see this rate from time to time when Bitcoin is experiencing a severe upsurge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency, and bitcoin is very important for the cryptocurrency, as bitcoin prices are rising and the market is warming up.

This trend can be watched through the years. When Bitcoin is going up, all the tokens are following it. When BTC is rolling down, the altcoins' prices are falling.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
This is true and logical, the whole market is related to BTC so that everything depends on it, all cryptocurrencies pull vitality from BTC
  I must agree with this, this is based on observations. Bitcoin is really something in control on what is going on in the market. They are one. Which means if bitcoin rise then the others will. It is directly proportional im which they both affect one another. It also happens in the economy, if the one on top is on crisis then the others below will also be affected.
Activity: 504
yes of course when market conditions are increasing, the price of bitcoins at the exchange place will also increase, so take advantage of the price movements of other bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the place of exchange well.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
This is obvious since we all know that alternative cryptocurrency price is somehow bounded to the price of Bitcoin and always accept this time it was like bitcoin falling and alternatives falling, bitcoin rising and alts rising along.
Activity: 468
I think like that, bitcoin is like a dollar, a reference for other currencies. many altcoins also use the bitcoin platform, so when the price of bitcoin rises, the market will also rise. and when the price of bitcoin falls, the market will also decline. I think all altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think it's hard to know when it's time to recover, as long as the user hasn't gotten positive big news then many users feel pessimistic about the future of bitcoin, but I'm sure that the market is recovering so that investing in bitcoin is now the right thing.
well, it's not always like that, but most likely if the price of bitcoin and eth rises higher, I feel that other markets will also increase. I mean that another altcoin will also increase its price. well, we can see that when bitcoin prices rise, not all altcoin prices rise, because ETH prices remain stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think it's hard to know when it's time to recover, as long as the user hasn't gotten positive big news then many users feel pessimistic about the future of bitcoin, but I'm sure that the market is recovering so that investing in bitcoin is now the right thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

I think bitcoin will not be discarded or cannot be replaced. because bitcoin is a new era or a new digital era, little by little people will understand and accept bitcoin so everyone will use bitcoin. because with the presence of other bitcoins or altcoins it all feels easy
Activity: 212
what do you mean the market??  I guess it is similar in the physical world market, about the demand,supply and price. But I don't think that if the price of bitcoin drops the altcoin will also drop. I think bitcoin and altcoin is inversely proportion by their price, demand and supply. 
Activity: 27
This time, bitcoin price shares a lot of dominance in the market. The market has been opposite to bitcoin last time but now it looks like they are being again by bitcoin. The whole crypto market has been down due to bitcoin being down.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
I think the price of bitcoin in the crypto market sometimes affects the price of altcoins. But it's not always like that. We know that rising prices and decreasing cryptocurrency depend on market demand. So, if the price of bitcoin rises, it is not certain that other coins will rise even though some coins will go up too. It all depends on market demand.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

It is hard to predict whether the market prices are rising up or dropping down. The market has been so unpredictable but if we'll just relate it to it's previous history, I believe that the market would recover again and could provide us the best dump which we are all waiting for.
Analyzing current movements will give us some hint and understand what can be the next decision to make, so while we are seeing this downfall we should keep buying and holding out tokens, bitcoin or any alts which is good for long term holds will bring great fortune when the market start to
rise high again and make things profitable for all of us.
Activity: 117
This is true and logical, the whole market is related to BTC so that everything depends on it, all cryptocurrencies pull vitality from BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Mostly, the whole cryptocurrency market follows the whatever the price of bitcoin. But there are also time when bitcoin is down but the price of many altcoins are up. The movement in the prices of the different cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and always fluctuates rapidly. But most of the time, bitcoin lead other cryptocurrencies in rise and fall of market prices.
Activity: 28
Bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency, and bitcoin is very important for the cryptocurrency, as bitcoin prices are rising and the market is warming up.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

It is hard to predict whether the market prices are rising up or dropping down. The market has been so unpredictable but if we'll just relate it to it's previous history, I believe that the market would recover again and could provide us the best dump which we are all waiting for.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
Yes of course when bitcoin increases it's price all the currency in the market will also increase because of the contribute that bitcoin give in other currency. That's why if you invested in some currency you better choose a good Atlcoin to make your investments grow much bigger as bitcoin rose it's price.
it should be like that, when the price of bitcoin goes up, then in a matter of dollars, the price of another coin will also rise. it's just that, sometimes altcoin prices also decline, because of something else. it could be influenced by the lower ETH price.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Yes of course when bitcoin increases it's price all the currency in the market will also increase because of the contribute that bitcoin give in other currency. That's why if you invested in some currency you better choose a good Atlcoin to make your investments grow much bigger as bitcoin rose it's price.
Activity: 55
Only affecting altcoins that are listed as PAIR/BTC - PAIR/ETH, If it's listen only against dollar, shouldn't feel affect. Most of the crypto coins depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the largest and the most popular coin right now, it will affect the bitcoin no matter what. There are a lot of investors who regularly invest in bitcoin. Bitcoins do affect altcoins negatively. When bitcoins go up altcoins usually go the other way. Not always true but for the most part that is how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: