Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 16. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
I don't think so. Maybe in the previous years, this thing was accurate but at this moment, it is not. The market value of the cryptos are no longer proportional with Bitcoin and ethereum most of the time. although there are still cryptos which are dependent with the market price of BTC and ETH, but not alk the time, proportionality can be observed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Not all the time this thing happen. Although many cryptos particularly altcoins, are dependent on the market value of either ethereum or Bitcoin but still, it is not an enough reason to think that whatever happens with the market value of Bitcoin, would also be reflected to the majority of the market. It is just extreme volatility is being experienced in the market at this moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
 ::)Yes I think it also goes that way, when one is up the other follows, when one moved the others moved as well, bitcoin is indeed one currency that is so powerful so influential that others follow his lead, crypto market will always depend on the rise and fall of bitcoin, that is why we all look up to it and hope for it somehow for many things not just the profit.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Alts highly depend on BTC. Formerly it was even more noticeable, today’s market is kind of strange because alts don’t really go up which causes panic amongst crypto society.

The main reason why the market price is all being affected is because of ethereum which is the based price of most of the altcoins and it was tether to bitcoins so every coin in the market is highly affected every time the price of bitcoins is dropping or increasing.
Activity: 332

as far as I know, bitcoin is the main coin and is another foundation for coin-coins. so if the bitcoin goes down, it is more likely that other coins will also go down, but that all doesn't completely follow the flow of bitcoin as well.
Activity: 420
Alts highly depend on BTC. Formerly it was even more noticeable, today’s market is kind of strange because alts don’t really go up which causes panic amongst crypto society.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
There is some mysterious way how the alternative cryptocurrencies price is bounded to bitcoin price but it is not certain unless you will see that happening. Because right now we are facing the opposite thing.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Yes, because the whole market price will follow bitcoin if it rises, all markets will go up as well, if it goes down everything will go down. Therefore we can only hope for those who invest in bitcoin so as not to drop the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Bitcoin has a direct link and control over the entire cryptocurrency market this is so because bitcoin as the mother coin have been design in such a way that it increase will result to the increase of other coin and that is what make bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
That would be the expectation by the crypto holders that when bitcoin prices goes up the other altcoins would also rise up in the coin market cap, for bitcoin price value is the reference value of coins in the market.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Yes the price of bitcoin rise up automatically the market will also rise. Because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market. Market always goes up and down, it depends upon the bitcoin price.
This sentence is true but we cannot connected rise of alts with pump of bitcoin, for me coins are totally diferent and we cannot speculate that price of bitcoin will always make other coins to rise.
Activity: 252
Such a correlation may be copied, however this can be not a regularity. There square measure coins that square measure reciprocally proportional to the dynamics of Bitcoin. additionally, investors might like altcoins and invest in them, whereas the value of bitcoin can stand still.
Activity: 304
Yes, market isn't that mature at this point that it can move independent of BTC. Altcoins follow BTC almost in every market move. But they don't follow it instantly, rather altcoins wait until the trend is confirmed and there is an organic price movement and not a manipulated one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Yes the price of bitcoin rise up automatically the market will also rise. Because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market. Market always goes up and down, it depends upon the bitcoin price. All altcoins prices are depends upon the bitcoin price only so the whole markets rise or down can always depends upon the bitcoin price. Once the market started to recover then automatically the price of bitcoin increase and it holds many investors in future. The price of   bitcoin also very high in the future. So just hold the bitcoin and wait for the bull market.
Activity: 112
Yes, it is quite right that Bitcoin acts as the controller of the crypto world. So with Bitcoin, the whole market is up and down. But it is very difficult to say when it will be better or the price of Bitcoin will increase. However, it is expected that soon the whole market situation will be good with bitcoin
Activity: 189
the most of dominance is in the btc and that`s mean the whole market is dependent on btc in regard with the % of the dominance and thats why the correlation is very high.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
bitcoin has a big influence on the market, because bitcoin has become a dominance and almost all coins are based on bitcoin so if the price goes up the market will also rise

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency that has been created so obviously the price will be the highest value and due to influence and popularity of the coin, the price will increase its demand same as the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
My view of bitcoin prices to the best of my knowledge that bitcoin prices will rise inversely to the altcoin prices, and if bitcoin is removed or discarded it will affect other altcoins, of course not all will be wasted depending on the size and investment of replacing btc with other altcoins, but what happens in the community more famous than this crypto, which we must understand, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 252
Bitcoin is both inversely and directly proportional to altcoins. As bitcoin dramatically pumps, altcoins dramatically dump. But when bitcoin reaches its stable price (I mean, not that shaky and doesn't look like some product of pump scheme), altcoins go up as well. Why? Because almost all tokens and coins are paired with bitcoin. That's why they have this correlational relationship. Another reason is through all these years of the virtual existence of cyryptocurrencies, bitcoin still proves to be the leader of global cryptocurrencies. Its surges make it gain more and more prominence than any other coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
in my opinion, the price of bitcoin at a place of exchange or market will experience a possible price increase when there is good news that can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices because the condition of bitcoin prices depends on good news and depends on investors and whales who buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: